Is The Democrat Plan To Damage The Economy Working?

They shouldn't, but one city shouldn't have more power than 8 of them either, hence the need to have an electoral collage; to help put everybody on a close to level playing field.

If one city has more people than 8 states, then YES< they should have more voting power. This isn't complicated. Democracy. One person. One Vote. Not extra votes for sparsely populated white states.

His job is to allocate help to states, not stand there, pass out cash, and following people to see what they're going to do with it. It's why we have different levels of government. The money goes to the states, and the state leaders decide how best to use the money.

Puerto Rico isn't a state, and there are all sorts of strings and conditions that go on aid.

So what you are saying is Trump is incompetent at his job that the aid didn't get to the right people.

We knew that.

If one city has more people than 8 states, then YES< they should have more voting power. This isn't complicated. Democracy. One person. One Vote. Not extra votes for sparsely populated white states.

I think the problem is you live here. Sounds to me like you want to live under a democracy. Sorry, but we are a Republic.

As I stated many times, a President is more than just President of the people, he is President of the land. People in one city regardless of size should not be picking a President who will have power over those thousands of square miles of land millions of others live on.

For instance President Trump permitted the Keystone Pipeline. There were people in those states totally against it, and they had the ability to vote for Clinton who would never have allowed it, and I'm sure some did. They lost, but they were able to vote in concern of their land.

Puerto Rico isn't a state, and there are all sorts of strings and conditions that go on aid.

So what you are saying is Trump is incompetent at his job that the aid didn't get to the right people.

We knew that.

It did go to the right people, but those right people didn't keep an eye on the money. Trump did his part, don't try to blame him for the fault of others. You leftists are not going to win with lies. It seems that's all you have of course, but non effected TDS people see right through it. He's not responsible for a worldwide virus, he's not responsible for commies burning down their own cities, he's not responsible for Governors who killed people at nursing homes, and he's not responsible for mismanaged money given to states.

I think the problem is you live here. Sounds to me like you want to live under a democracy. Sorry, but we are a Republic.

I'm not wasting a lot m ore time..... There's really no excuse to put someone in power who was clearly rejected by the people as Trump was, because a bunch of Slave Rapists wanted to go home early from a constitutional convention. Them slaves ain't gonna rape themselves!!!

The people said No. Trump proved them right by being criminally incompetent.

It did go to the right people, but those right people didn't keep an eye on the money. Trump did his part, don't try to blame him for the fault of others.

Oh, STFU. If Trump isn't responsible for anything, why the fuck is he there?

The people said No. Trump proved them right by being criminally incompetent.

No, only one state said no, our voting system which protects single or double states from choosing our President says yes. That's why he's your President.

Oh, STFU. If Trump isn't responsible for anything, why the fuck is he there?

He is responsible for getting the money to a state or commonwealth, and he's responsible to see it was spent properly with receipts. He is not responsible for tracking items people took and hid in a warehouse somewhere instead of getting it to the people in need. That's local governments responsibility.

No, only one state said no, our voting system which protects single or double states from choosing our President says yes. That's why he's your President.

The whole country said "NO". We are the United States, not the selected states.

Not my president..

The man never had a positive approval rating, once.

He is responsible

for all the things he fucked up. As Harry Truman said, "The Buck stops Here."

The whole country said "NO". We are the United States, not the selected states.

Not my president..

The man never had a positive approval rating, once.

Of course he didn't. The MSM has a 95% plus negative reporting on the President for four years because they've become an extension of the Democrat party. It's just like in the book 1984. Mind control.

for all the things he fucked up. As Harry Truman said, "The Buck stops Here."

LOL. I posted the link because I knew you wouldn't click it. Had you done that, you would have read it was about Obama and not watching the money he sent to NY after hurricane Sandy, and when caught, had to repay the federal government. :auiqs.jpg:

1603201374275.png

Arizona did better than average based on this map having only a 25.3% drop in GDP, national average being -31.4% growth. Still can't figure out the Democrat that's responsible for our reduction along with the drop in other red states. A little help here, please?

Of course he didn't. The MSM has a 95% plus negative reporting on the President for four years because they've become an extension of the Democrat party. It's just like in the book 1984. Mind control.

Or maybe he's just an awful human being and there isn't that much positive to talk about.

LOL. I posted the link because I knew you wouldn't click it. Had you done that, you would have read it was about Obama and not watching the money he sent to NY after hurricane Sandy, and when caught, had to repay the federal government.

We've already established I don't click on your links. Obama was praised for his response to Sandy, even by Chris Christie...

Trump threw some paper towels so he wouldn't have to touch any brown people.

1603274071547.png

Or maybe he's just an awful human being and there isn't that much positive to talk about.

Best economy in 50 years, record low unemployment for women and all minority groups since records started, new record in median household income, several stock market records, and all the negative reporting because Trump is an awful human being.

How about this: The media is nothing more than a lap dog for the Democrat party. It wouldn't matter if Trump was the best human being on earth. He's a Republican, and therefor an enemy of the MSM. That's how brainwashing works.

We've already established I don't click on your links. Obama was praised for his response to Sandy, even by Chris Christie...

Trump threw some paper towels so he wouldn't have to touch any brown people.

Of course you don't go to links. You never want to learn anything that might burst your bubble. So now that you know it was about DumBama not watching every dollar, what happened to the buck stops here? What happened to this incompetence you spoke of about Trump? Oh, that's right, we're talking about your Mulatto girlfriend now, so it doesn't apply.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Best economy in 50 years,

Uh, guy, have you been paying attention to the economy since you started collecting welfare? Unemployment is at record levels, 160,000 businesses have bit the dust.

So now that you know it was about DumBama not watching every dollar, what happened to the buck stops here?

Obama's response to Sandy was wonderful. Even fatass Chris Christie praised it. No one is praising Trump's handling of Maria

does anyone remember that weekend when Trump had the Chinese Virus?

seems so long ago...

Uh, guy, have you been paying attention to the economy since you started collecting welfare? Unemployment is at record levels, 160,000 businesses have bit the dust.

Yes, because of the virus, not the President. And with you people trying to blame Trump for a worldwide pandemic is probably turning off a lot of fence sitters. Desperation is an easy thing to spot.

Obama's response to Sandy was wonderful. Even fatass Chris Christie praised it. No one is praising Trump's handling of Maria

No it was not wonderful, and I'd post the links but I know how much you hate truth and won't read them. There were parts where federal money didn't come for years. People without electricity for months. There was nothing wonderful about it. And because fat ass kissed Obama's ass for help? That's kind of pathetic really. Governors shouldn't have to do that in order to receive proper help from the federal government.

Yes, because of the virus, not the President. And with you people trying to blame Trump for a worldwide pandemic is probably turning off a lot of fence sitters. Desperation is an easy thing to spot.

Uh, yeah.... only desperate guy I see right now is Trump... thrashing around from one bit of crazy to another.

Trump mishandled the virus, which made the recession he caused much worse.

No it was not wonderful,

Chris Christie said it was.

Since he was there and you weren't, I'll take his word for it.

Uh, yeah.... only desperate guy I see right now is Trump... thrashing around from one bit of crazy to another.

Trump mishandled the virus, which made the recession he caused much worse.

He didn't mishandle anything. Furthermore is the fact Joe is hiding again. He can't come out to actually answer the contents of his sons computer. Not to worry, I'm sure Trump will bring it up on multiple occasions tomorrow night. A lot of stuff has been verified already.

He didn't mishandle anything. Furthermore is the fact Joe is hiding again. He can't come out to actually answer the contents of his sons computer. Not to worry, I'm sure Trump will bring it up on multiple occasions tomorrow night. A lot of stuff has been verified already.

Actually, you are right... a lot has. We found out that Rudy got fooled by Borat... that's how gullible he is.

We found out that the Post didn't fact check the story.

We found out it was a Russian disinformation campaign.

Actually, you are right... a lot has. We found out that Rudy got fooled by Borat... that's how gullible he is.

We found out that the Post didn't fact check the story.

We found out it was a Russian disinformation campaign.

No, what we found out is that the FBI said the information on that hard drive had nothing to do with Russia or anybody else. They've had it for over 10 months now. We found several of Hunter's colleagues that stated those emails were the real McCoy. How would Russia create videos of Hunter having sex with Chinese children and flawless enough to fool our most advanced federal investigative service?

You do realize you are being played as a fool, don't you? The new race card is the Russia card. Anytime the party finds themselves in a pickle, just whip out that Putin card, even though Putin has stated he'd much prefer Biden over Trump because he could work with Biden.

No, what we found out is that the FBI said the information on that hard drive had nothing to do with Russia or anybody else. They've had it for over 10 months now. We found several of Hunter's colleagues that stated those emails were the real McCoy.

Really? Which ones? Because they are "unnamed" colleagues... who miraculously remember the contents of email from 6 years ago.

I tell you what, I can't remember a single email I sent in 2014. If you asked me if I sent one to Vendor X, I'd say, yeah, probably... but couldn't tell you what was in it.

How would Russia create videos of Hunter having sex with Chinese children and flawless enough to fool our most advanced federal investigative service?

There are no videos or pictures of Hunter having sex with children. You need to stop believing crazy websites, bud.

You do realize you are being played as a fool, don't you? The new race card is the Russia card. Anytime the party finds themselves in a pickle, just whip out that Putin card, even though Putin has stated he'd much prefer Biden over Trump because he could work with Biden.

50 intelligence officials, Republican and Democrat like, including 6 former heads of the CIA, have said this laptop hoax has all the markings of Russian disinformation.

1603447995007.png

Really? Which ones? Because they are "unnamed" colleagues... who miraculously remember the contents of email from 6 years ago.

I tell you what, I can't remember a single email I sent in 2014. If you asked me if I sent one to Vendor X, I'd say, yeah, probably... but couldn't tell you what was in it.

You would remember it very well if it were something very illegal and a multi-million dollar scam. Now don't waste my time. If I post a link you'll never read it. If you're willing to be a little open minded (which I doubt) I'll be glad to post it.

There are no videos or pictures of Hunter having sex with children. You need to stop believing crazy websites, bud.

It's what was reported. No reason not to believe it. Hunter is pure pond scum. Like his father, he has a fascination for children.

50 intelligence officials, Republican and Democrat like, including 6 former heads of the CIA, have said this laptop hoax has all the markings of Russian disinformation.

:link:

You would remember it very well if it were something very illegal and a multi-million dollar scam. Now don't waste my time. If I post a link you'll never read it. If you're willing to be a little open minded (which I doubt) I'll be glad to post it.

You are right, I'm really not interested in bullshit from the Fox News Cinematic Universe that the rest of the country doesn't care about.

It's what was reported. No reason not to believe it. Hunter is pure pond scum. Like his father, he has a fascination for children.

Reported by who? Even Fox and the Post didn't go that far. If these pictures existed, they'd be blaring them 24-7 by now.

Oh, here's what 50 top intel officials say it is.

You are right, I'm really not interested in bullshit from the Fox News Cinematic Universe that the rest of the country doesn't care about.

Well there you go, that's why I didn't waste my time; that and I got a new computer and have to transfer all my bookmarks over which is giving me a hard time. However it's been reported by many sources and very easy to find. But again, not going to waste my time if you don't want to learn anything.

Reported by who? Even Fox and the Post didn't go that far. If these pictures existed, they'd be blaring them 24-7 by now.

Oh, here's what 50 top intel officials say it is.

The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. I didn't watch the debates yet because we had global warming the last few days and I wanted to take advantage of it. But global warming has left us once again and I'll probably have time to watch it this weekend. I'm willing to bet the subject never came up by the moderator. And your source are leftist FORMER government workers meaning they have no access to the evidence. In other words they're guessing.

Forum List

Back