Is the Democrat Party Leadership acting in the best interests of those who voted for democrats?

The democrats are the party of the working class, right?
While illegal immigration has been going on for quite some time, today's democrats are supporting it and accelerating it. Don't working people get the bill when illegals go to the ER? There is a host of other government assistance for illegals that working people pay for as well, but democrats love catch and release, hate walls, and try to get rid of asylum laws that have asylum seekers seek asylum in the next country they arrive in.

The climate garbage is so serious, dead every 10 years, that limousine liberals like Obama have beach front property. Oops. So forcing people to go EV is ridiculous. We pay outrageous amounts for fuel and import energy from countries who hate us, and have much lower environmental protections.

Turning criminals loose for God know's what reason is brilliant.

So the working class pays more for everything(what is available that is), pays for social assistance on a huge non citizen population, and is fair game for criminals running wild. I'm sure the infrastructure bill, which was mostly pork and kickbacks would have done wonders for all the policy stupidity.
they are no accelerated rate of illegals coming to the US where you guys get this crap is beyond me ...
On a monthly basis over the past year, apprehensions plummeted to 16,182 in April 2020, as the coronavirus pandemic and economic shutdowns gripped both the U.S. and Mexico. But then, apprehensions started ticking up again, increasing noticeably in late summer and fall. By October, 69,022 people were apprehended on the southwest border, up 79% from July. In February, the figure was 96,974.

While the bulk of the increase comes from single adults, the number of children arriving at the border without an adult has gone up as well. Here’s a breakdown of the type of apprehensions by month — for single adults, unaccompanied children and those traveling in a family unit — dating back to 2013, the earliest point of data for family units. ...as they said we Dems are catching more illegals then under the trump admistration

While illegal immigration has been going on for quite some time, today's democrats are supporting it and accelerating it. Don't working people get the bill when illegals go to the ER? There is a host of other government assistance for illegals that working people pay for as well, but democrats love catch and release, hate walls, and try to get rid of asylum laws that have asylum seekers seek asylum in the next country they arrive in.

The climate garbage is so serious, dead every 10 years, that limousine liberals like Obama have beach front property. Oops. So forcing people to go EV is ridiculous. We pay outrageous amounts for fuel and import energy from countries who hate us, and have much lower environmental protections.

So the working class pays more for everything(what is available that is), pays for social assistance on a huge non citizen population, and is fair game for criminals running wild. I'm sure the infrastructure bill, which was mostly pork and kickbacks would have done wonders for all the policy stupidity.
now as for your climate change stupidity ... it has no boundaries ... not going to argue the issue of democrats using vehicles that are provided for them, the only ones made for them to be safe to where they go ... it's an ignorant comparison you nut jobs try to do all the time ... on the whole democrats are more supportive of green energy than any Republican ever has.. haven't any clue what you are talking about ...you are showing your ignorance here is the best I'm going to say to you go educate yourself ... explain to us why the country and the whole world is heating up give us your brilliant answer ... tell us it's our imagination ... you stupid people are just a waste of this country being

Not any more.

I hear ya.

No. It's ILLEGAL. It's a blatant violation of the Equal Protection clause.

Democrats are a very serious threat to this country right now. Leftist DA's are releasing bomb throwing terrorists, refusing to charge them. The weaponized FBI is going after soccer moms trying to warn the fucktard in-your-face lefties off their kids, and meanwhile they can't find a REAL terrorist to save their lives. The dumb bastards want to claim that right wing terrorism is a big problem, and when they finally find some they nab all of 30 people. THEY LET MORE THAN THAT GO FOR FIREBOMBING POLICE CARS.

These lefties are very, very dangerous right now

Last edited:

Is the Democrat Party Leadership acting in the best interests of those who voted for democrats?​

Not really, no. If they were they would nuke the Filibuster and pass Voting Rights laws and other laws that are critically needed. Plus Merrick Garland would arrest Trump and other insurrectionists.

As it stands, they are acting in the best interests of corporations.
Jan 6, Charlottsville, etc,, are all f bee eye false flags. Do any of you idiots realize that the 1960's Hippy movement was F bee Eye as well ? You think TRUMP is bad, wait till Bidiot is finished.

Of all the people that voted for Democrats, the only ones they actually did something good for were the illegal aliens.

Not any more.

I hear ya.

No. It's ILLEGAL. It's a blatant violation of the Equal Protection clause.

Democrats are a very serious threat to this country right now. Leftist DA's are releasing bomb throwing terrorists, refusing to charge them. The weaponized FBI is going after soccer moms trying to warn the fucktard in-your-face lefties off their kids, and meanwhile they can't find a REAL terrorist to save their lives. The dumb bastards want to claim that right wing terrorism is a big problem, and when they finally find some they nab all of 30 people. THEY LET MORE THAN THAT GO FOR FIREBOMBING POLICE CARS.

These lefties are very, very dangerous right now
If this isn’t the most conspiracy theorist written post I’ve ever seen … if someone is accused of throwing a bomb they will never be released unless they have the wrong person,that’s it … where ever you guys get this shit is beyond me… now there was a DA in California that was not sending theft convictions to prison… can’t remember his name, it’s irrelevant he was removed from office .. but no democrat would release a person for bomb throwing … you are so insane …the crap you post is just that … crap !!! You have a ridiculous amount of hate towards democrats but lying won’t get people to believe you … unless they are stupid … cause buddy you are stupid…… what are you one if those Qunon moron that believes that Hillary Clinton is raping children at her pizza parlor stop your lying

If this isn’t the most conspiracy theorist written post I’ve ever seen … if someone is accused of throwing a bomb they will never be released unless they have the wrong person,that’s it … where ever you guys get this shit is beyond me… now there was a DA in California that was not sending theft convictions to prison… can’t remember his name, it’s irrelevant he was removed from office .. but no democrat would release a person for bomb throwing … you are so insane …the crap you post is just that … crap !!! You have a ridiculous amount of hate towards democrats but lying won’t get people to believe you … unless they are stupid … cause buddy you are stupid…… what are you one if those Qunon moron that believes that Hillary Clinton is raping children at her pizza parlor stop your lying
Read em and weep, asshole.

Here's Biden asking the prosecutor's to go easy on the Molotov throwing terrorists.

And here's the prosecutors doing it

Another one from Portland. Same shit.

Need I continue?

Read em and weep, asshole.

Here's Biden asking the prosecutor's to go easy on the Molotov throwing terrorists.

And here's the prosecutors doing it

Another one from Portland. Same shit.

Need I continue?
Hey dumb fuck did you read your articles try again this time try to have a credibility source this is funny you didn’t even read your post tipical repub-lie-yard

Forum List

Back