Is the 'Cleaning Fairy' a Liberal?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What better forum for a story about 'the Cleaning Fairy'?

1. "Susan Warren, 53, was arrested by Westlake, Ohio, police after she allegedly broke into a woman’s apartment, cleaned it (lightly) and left a bill.

2. “She wrote a note on a napkin and left it on the table, saying, ‘$75 I was here to clean,’ and left her name and number,” Sherry Bush told WBBH-TV.

3. Bush said Warren cleaned a few coffee mugs, took out the trash, vacuumed the carpet and cleaned up her daughter’s playroom.

4. ...Bush called the number to ask if she had gotten the wrong house. She said Warren became irate and told her she “did this all the time” and demanded she pay up.

5. “This may be a pattern of behavior for her,” Westlake Police Department captain Guy Turner told Fox 8."
Cleaning fairy breaks into woman?s home, cleans apartment* - New York Daily News

6. Striking, isn't it, how similar this pattern of behavior is to the political perspective that decides how folks should live.....

...and then imposes the power of government coercion to see to it!
Smoking, light bulbs, salt,men-only clubs....even toilets.

7. How soon will the main stream media seize upon Susan Warren as the new and improved Cindy Sheehan?

Well, I suppose, we all need heroes....or heroines.

To her, she cleaned, she is now entitled to be paid for her services. She is entitled. She's not a slave.

To her, she cleaned, she is now entitled to be paid for her services. She is entitled. She's not a slave.

Did you miss this part, Katzy?

"...broke into a woman’s apartment, cleaned it (lightly) and left a bill."

Jeezz.....she must think she's the Janet Reno thugs breaking into Elián González's place. But, of course, that was different.....sort of.

Jeezz.....she must think she's the Janet Reno thugs breaking into Elián González's place. But, of course, that was different.....sort of.

No I didn't miss it. It fits entirely with the entitlement mentality. Even if she broke in, she provided a service, she is entitled to payment. If the householders knew she was going to provide the service, they might have invited her in. Therefore she is just eliminating only the invitation, which she should have gotten anyway based on her need.

Once in a bygone day I had a client that was a rapist. He broke into a woman's home, beat her and raped her at knifepoint. Before he left, he wrote a note saying "Call me sometime" with his phone number on it. I asked him why he left the note and his answer was "I figured she'd want to see me again once she knew what great lover I was".

Same thing. No difference.

No I didn't miss it. It fits entirely with the entitlement mentality. Even if she broke in, she provided a service, she is entitled to payment. If the householders knew she was going to provide the service, they might have invited her in. Therefore she is just eliminating only the invitation, which she should have gotten anyway based on her need.

Once in a bygone day I had a client that was a rapist. He broke into a woman's home, beat her and raped her at knifepoint. Before he left, he wrote a note saying "Call me sometime" with his phone number on it. I asked him why he left the note and his answer was "I figured she'd want to see me again once she knew what great lover I was".

Same thing. No difference.

I see!

Kinda like this guy:

"A 90-year-old Greenbrae man who was shot in the head during an alleged burglary has been sued by the alleged burglar.

Samuel Cutrufelli, who was also shot during the incident, claims Jay Leone "negligently shot" him during the confrontation inside Leone's home.

Cutrufelli, 31, claims Leone caused him "great bodily injury, and other financial damage, including loss of Mr. Cutrufelli's home, and also the dissolution of Mr. Cutrufelli's marriage."

Cutrufelli shot Leone once in the face during the alleged burglary, and Leone returned fire, hitting Cutrufelli several times. Both men were hospitalized for an extended period after the gun battle.

Cutrufelli, whose charges include two counts of attempted

Samuel Cutrufelli appears in court on Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012, in San Rafael, Calif. He is accused of attempted murder and burglary after allegedly exchanging gunfire with Greenbrae resident Jay Leone. (IJ photo/Frankie Frost )
murder against Leone, is near the end of his criminal trial."
Greenbrae shooting defendant sues 90-year-old man who was shot - Marin Independent Journal

Now...if he'd a cleaned (lightly), instead of cleaning it out.....he'd have a leg to stand on.

What better forum for a story about 'the Cleaning Fairy'?

1. "Susan Warren, 53, was arrested by Westlake, Ohio, police after she allegedly broke into a woman’s apartment, cleaned it (lightly) and left a bill.

2. “She wrote a note on a napkin and left it on the table, saying, ‘$75 I was here to clean,’ and left her name and number,” Sherry Bush told WBBH-TV.

3. Bush said Warren cleaned a few coffee mugs, took out the trash, vacuumed the carpet and cleaned up her daughter’s playroom.

4. ...Bush called the number to ask if she had gotten the wrong house. She said Warren became irate and told her she “did this all the time” and demanded she pay up.

5. “This may be a pattern of behavior for her,” Westlake Police Department captain Guy Turner told Fox 8."
Cleaning fairy breaks into woman?s home, cleans apartment* - New York Daily News

6. Striking, isn't it, how similar this pattern of behavior is to the political perspective that decides how folks should live.....

...and then imposes the power of government coercion to see to it!
Smoking, light bulbs, salt,men-only clubs....even toilets.

7. How soon will the main stream media seize upon Susan Warren as the new and improved Cindy Sheehan?

Well, I suppose, we all need heroes....or heroines.

for $75 bucks, I would have told her to get her ass back in there and finish the job.

Then stiffed her, gungyam style.

or however that's spelled.

This so-called "Cleaning Fairy" was charged with felony burglary, and taken to jail in May of this year. She was given one year probation and 20 hours community service. Though nothing was stolen from the home, the owner did not like the fact that someone entered their home without their permission.

Of course I didn't miss that part. To the liberal it doesn't matter that she broke in. It does not change the entitlement.

The proper response is to file a police report of the break in, and tell the cleaning woman to take it to small claims court.

It really doesn't matter whether she is a liberal or a conservative, she is a felon. Unlawful entry is a crime and should be prosecuted. There was no contract for the "work" performed so there is no lawful need for payment. If a mechanic fixes your car when not authorized then it is done for free - if he breaks into your garage to do the work then he is a criminal. Either of them could be shot if caught in the act by the owner and it would be legally (if not morally) justified. (at least in my state)
What I don't understand is that she has not been arrested and prosecuted like any other criminal.

And now the complete reverse of the OP:

"MORGAN HILL (CBS 5) — Two people who live in a large Morgan Hill home have been arrested on suspicion of holding a handyman hostage and forcing him to do home repairs.

Investigators said the 50-year-old victim was lured to a home on 200 block of Caldwell Court Monday morning. The sprawling 4,600 square foot home has five bedrooms and is equipped with a pool, a beach volleyball court, and a tennis court.

“He was assaulted, he was threatened with his life, and he was forced to do some work at the house,” Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office told CBS 5."
Handyman Held Hostage In Morgan Hill, Forced To Fix Home « CBS San Francisco

Rumor has it that victim will be filing grievance with Brotherhood of Hostage Maintenance Works, Local 602

I beg to differ. There was no contract between the two. No one is obligated to pay for services they never contracted for. And B & E is frowned upon in most states. Good marriages may be made in Heaven, but good business relationships are made in contracts.

"ELYRIA, OH (WOIO) -
Susan Warren also known as "The Cleaning Fairy" was back in police custody today but this time it wasn't for breaking into homes to clean them; this time she was shoveling driveways without permission.

Additional Links
Cleaning Fairy: Maid accused of breaking into homes to clean, sentenced
"Cleaning Fairy" indicted again for burglary
Elyria Police went to a home on Brandtson Avenue today for a report of a "suspicious female" shoveling a driveway without the homeowner's consent.

During questioning, the officer discovered that 53-year-old Susan Warren had a warrant through Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office for probation violation."
Warrant for the arrest of the cleaning fairy - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports

I gotta get my address to this woman!

Why would anyone think this obviously sick woman was a liberal? I know lots of liberals, many moderates, lots of conservatives and lots of people who reject labels, none would do this act. So the question becomes what pattern of thought or thought process would lead a person to this particular label for a person who obviously has mental problems? Does labeling people constitute thought, sensitivity or compassion for a fellow human?

It constitutes a slander against liberals. Nothing more.

Gee, I can do it too...

Clearly the woman has mental issues.

Ronald Reagan had mental issues. Ronald Reagan was a republican.

Clearly she must be a Republican.

Fucking brilliant.

She believes in fairness. She works and should be paid. Not unlike the homeless in NYC who will dash out and clean the windows of cars stopped at red lights, then demand payment for services rendered.

She believes in fairness. She works and should be paid. Not unlike the homeless in NYC who will dash out and clean the windows of cars stopped at red lights, then demand payment for services rendered.

I cleaned your car in your driveway. Please wire me $50.

Kthanxbye.

Forum List

Back