Is the Bible at least partially a lie?

Is the Bible at least partially a lie?
It wouldn't surprise me a bit. I have read it four times cover to cover. All it is to me is a great book of never-ending riddles open to whatever interpretation you care to apply to them, it has never made sense to me, has never rang true. The book "Autbiography of a yogi" makes much more sense to me, explaining both the teachings of Christ and the science ... yes, science ... behind his so-called "miracles" which can all be done today by yogi adepts.

Well, it's full of contradictions. Those contradictions can't all be true.

1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel? (a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1) (b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

Or maybe God and Satan are the same. As people say there is only one God, Satan seems to have the same power as God, so are there two Gods or is Satan just a pissed off God on his period?

"2.In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel? (a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9) (b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)"

This is a little harder. How can there be a bigger number and a smaller number at the same time?

The story says he was in his underwear and nailed to a cross, dying for every time you jerked off, and every other sin that everybody else ever committed, and you want to bitch about his punctuation? That's tougher than Miss Baker's english class in 8th grade.
HEDIDNTPUNCTUATE
Punctuation didn't exist until The King approved it

Forum List

Back