Is Texas "In Play" Again in 2020?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

UMZ26HIDTJBO5J5F6UWIHIJW34.jpg

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.

:auiqs.jpg:

So, your nephew and his friends loitered in line for how long? While not supporting Trump? Really?

I just bet.

Do these pronouncements of yours come to you in dreams, or a subscription service?

The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

well, 2016 was the smallest winning margin in Texas for a Repub since the turn of the century.

52% in 2016 down from 59% in 2000.

• Banned

Of course...that's why they're all wearing Trump shirts and caps and booing the Rat media....you betcha. :lol:

Latino voters are now solidly in favor of Trump... 52% The exact opposite of what the MSM wants you to believe.... That is a 20 point shift, in Trumps favor, since 2016 and one that will take away power from democrats in local elections this next year.. Dems are scared shitless that the next election will be a wave election like the most recent one was in Illinois just last week... An Off year election that had a turn out of a general election...

Latino voters are now solidly in favor of Trump... 52% The exact opposite of what the MSM wants you to believe.... That is a 20 point shift, in Trumps favor, since 2016 and one that will take away power from democrats in local elections this next year.. Dems are scared shitless that the next election will be a wave election like the most recent one was in Illinois just last week... An Off year election that had a turn out of a general election...

:linky:

• Banned

I've said for years chicanos are Catholic, macho, fearless, and hardworking....everything the Rat party finds disgusting. They've switched to Trump because they don't want to be lumped in with the border-jumpers....even if that's how they got here.

well, 2016 was the smallest winning margin in Texas for a Repub since the turn of the century.

When you win Texas, the nation will lose and the game is over. You'll see. A nice consolation prize for me.

And Latinos are not the only demographic shifting in Trumps favor.. All demographics are at or near 50% favorability ratings in Texas. Democrats are scared to death this is happening nationally..

We don't give a shit what ANTIFA was doing last night.

When you win Texas, the nation will lose and the game is over. You'll see. A nice consolation prize for me.

Well, the RWNJs will lose anyway. Obviously, you think they represent the whole nation. You are wrong.

It's only a matter of time til Texas flips thanks to demographics. This might be the last republican administration ever.

It's only a matter of time til Texas flips thanks to demographics. This might be the last republican administration ever.

If it lasts for 60 years...who cares? Here's your future double-sawbuck....

VPI1gQI.jpg

Patriots really trigger you lefties.

We've seen footage.

Clown Car rallies are so similar to a funeral that enthusiastic people enjoying themselves just looks foreign to you.

Well, the RWNJs will lose anyway. Obviously, you think they represent the whole nation. You are wrong.

You have NO idea what's coming at you next November....a TSUNAMI of disgust and overwhelming support for our President...he may carry Kalifornia if Gavin Newsom is still governor...even they have had a belly full of quasi-communism and want nothing more to do with it.

:auiqs.jpg:

So, your nephew and his friends loitered in line for how long? While not supporting Trump? Really?

I just bet.

Do these pronouncements of yours come to you in dreams, or a subscription service?

Of course. The same way people come out to Frenchmen Street on Hallowe'en. It isn't because they "agree" that being a zombie is the way to go.

Summa y'all will never grok the difference between attention and assent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back