Is Texas Coming Home To The Democratic Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texans have already cast more ballots in the presidential election than they did during all of 2016, an unprecedented surge of early voting in a state that was once the country’s most reliably Republican, but may now be drifting toward battleground status.

More than 9 million ballots have been cast as of Friday morning in the nation’s second most-populous state, exceeding the 8,969,226 cast in 2016, according to an Associated Press tally of early votes from data provided by Texas officials.

Texas is the first state to hit the milestone. This year’s numbers were aided by Democratic activists challenging in court for, and winning, the right to extend early voting by one week amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Wow will you be in for a shocker
I won’t be shocked my side wins. We are better people than you people. Dems are better educated, more affluent, thinner, smoke less, eat better and have high quality of life. We don’t need to run around armed to the teeth like paranoid idiots

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texans have already cast more ballots in the presidential election than they did during all of 2016, an unprecedented surge of early voting in a state that was once the country’s most reliably Republican, but may now be drifting toward battleground status.

More than 9 million ballots have been cast as of Friday morning in the nation’s second most-populous state, exceeding the 8,969,226 cast in 2016, according to an Associated Press tally of early votes from data provided by Texas officials.

Texas is the first state to hit the milestone. This year’s numbers were aided by Democratic activists challenging in court for, and winning, the right to extend early voting by one week amid the coronavirus pandemic.

I won’t be shocked my side wins. We are better people than you people. Dems are better educated, more affluent, thinner, smoke less, eat better and have high quality of life. We don’t need to run around armed to the teeth like paranoid idiots
...and you hate America and what it stands for. You won't be shocked at all because Diaper Joe will be back at the nursing home next week where he belongs and your ilk will be long gone from this board Tuesday evening. Bye wacko.

...and you hate America and what it stands for. You won't be shocked at all because Diaper Joe will be back at the nursing home next week where he belongs and your ilk will be long gone from this board Tuesday evening. Bye wacko.
I love America and the Emerging Democratic Majority

Don’t be a sore loser, loser

Paranoid idiots? You think guns is what dictates paranoia, how about bacteria filled face diapers and hiding in basements like cockroaches under a refrigerator?

Baloney. I won't be losing anything commie whiner.

Trump is done, put a fork in him.

Will you still buy the losers stakes and attend his idiotic rallies after we kick him out?

Trump is done, put a fork in him.

Will you still buy the losers stakes and attend his idiotic rallies after we kick him out?
Not interested in his rallies now or in early 2025 goof. Again, bye bye to you and Sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back