is ted cruz eligible to run ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Apuzzo doesn't think so, a lot of people agree. but there are newer elements to his arguments.

i still maintain this will hit the mainstream and the supreme court will address this before the next general election.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States "at birth" by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress. See Wong Kim Ark; Bellei (both explain that a person born out of the United States to U.S. citizen parents can become a U.S. citizen only through a naturalization Act of Congress). He is not a natural born citizen by virtue of the common law upon which the Framers relied to define a natural born citizen. Under that common law, a natural born citizen was a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child's birth. Being born in Canada to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father, Cruz cannot satisfy that presidential eligibility definition which still existing under the Constitution today. He is therefore not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be President.
Read more at Flash Point Attorney Slays Western Free Press Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

i hadn't seen Rogers v. Bellei before.

i like appuzo, he's smart and dedicated to this subject.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

it doesn't have to be just ted cruz as a test case, could be anyone, foreign born or with other ensuing constitutional issues. it will bring light to the obama case once again... which it moot now.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1. Apuzzo handed the Obots their asses in the comments section.

Apuzzo doesn't think so, a lot of people agree. but there are newer elements to his arguments.

i still maintain this will hit the mainstream and the supreme court will address this before the next general election.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States "at birth" by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress. See Wong Kim Ark; Bellei (both explain that a person born out of the United States to U.S. citizen parents can become a U.S. citizen only through a naturalization Act of Congress). He is not a natural born citizen by virtue of the common law upon which the Framers relied to define a natural born citizen. Under that common law, a natural born citizen was a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child's birth. Being born in Canada to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father, Cruz cannot satisfy that presidential eligibility definition which still existing under the Constitution today. He is therefore not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be President.
Read more at Flash Point Attorney Slays Western Free Press Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

i hadn't seen Rogers v. Bellei before.

i like appuzo, he's smart and dedicated to this subject.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

it doesn't have to be just ted cruz as a test case, could be anyone, foreign born or with other ensuing constitutional issues. it will bring light to the obama case once again... which it moot now.
Rogers v Bellei proves Cruz isn't a natural born Citizen.

Rafael is eligible to be President.

The birthers have brain stems that make them barely eligible to breathe.

I looked up this law extensively. There is no way Ted Cruz is eligible to be president.

The Supreme Court disagrees. Since Cruz need not go through any legal naturalization process and is a citizen since birth, he is eligible to be president.

All other opinion or argument is pointless.

Yo, the Left :cuckoo: likes to talk out of their AZZ!!! Its their job to the Master Soros! Cruz puts a big scare in their bones!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

Yup, steve and the wiggies are wigging out.

Cruz is eligible per the Constitution.

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.
That makes no sense. We know where our candidates have been born. There is no question at all, except from a lunatic fringe, who are now jumping on Cruz instead of Obama.

wordpress-awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

Ted Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1. Apuzzo handed the Obots their asses in the comments section.

yeah that's great change your fuckin picture already, you can be a racist or proud of your race, or whatever you are...that's fine, but that picture fucks up every thread in which you post.

maybe i'll start a anti racists boycott, maybe we can vote you off the island. you do it for attention, and it harms the integrity of this forum.

i thought i asked you not to post in my threads. don't let this escalate, which it what it's doing now.
this is one of the best forums, we don't ever want it to become one of the best forums that ingratiates racists and bigots and bullies.

don't abuse the freedoms and open nature here., it makes us all look bad.

right ? you can do this. people may even start to like you...

but start with that horribly offensive avatar. thank you steve.

Last edited:
a better question would can Raffie get the GOP nomination ...???

he's pissed off so many people his base consists of idiots and bigger idiots. He would be slaughtered in a General .. oh wait

RUN RAFFIE !

they didn't make an exception. nobody can. either it's law or not. either it's settled law or not. i have said from the beginning, the supremes need to hear an eligibility case. it's like the special waiver for obama to get his long form... it was just made up, it's a fabrication, kabuki. done really well i might add, but won't last for ever...

the other option is to amend the constitution. 3/4 of the states must agree (ratified). that's a big deal. people noodled with it a little back in 08 non binding resolutions, which are non binding as it turns out. who knew ??

Constitutional amendment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He's as eligible as Obama

there, someone finally named it.

who's raffie ?

according to the obots any anchorbaby or tourist birth can be president or vice, but not when they are babies...

Last edited:
they didn't make an exception. nobody can. either it's law or not. either it's settled law or not. i have said from the beginning,
He's as eligible as Obama

there, someone finally named it.

I would argue that he can. The founders clearly recognized the legislatures authority to designate someone a natural born citizen. As they did in their changes to naturalization law.

Well, our laws recognize only two types of citizens: natural born (citizens at birth) and naturalized (citizens after birth). There is no third type.

Since Cruz was a US citizen at birth, he's natural born.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States .

Cruz is not a naturalized citizen- presuming that the information that we know about Cruz is correct- he was born a citizen and in that case he is in my opinion a natural born citizen.

Forum List

Back