Is Systemic Child Abuse Impeding Black Americans From Experiencing Equality Or Achieving Success?

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Is Systemic Child Abuse Impeding Black Americans From Achieving Equality & Experiencing Success?

Respectfully, I choose to look at OUR big picture by recognizing during the on-going evolution of our imperfect, often self-destructive human species, significant numbers of peaceful humans of all backgrounds have greatly suffered as a result of our specie's ignorant human beliefs. I am referring to our innate human ignorance, greed and dysfunction, as well as human ignorance largely based on beliefs in supernatural or immortal gods.

galileo_02.jpg

This is my take on American societal/human evolution.

During our Nation's 1960s civil rights era, flawed social assistance programs designed to help Americans unjustifiably harmed by multiple generations of legal racism and human oppression, sadly, aided in seriously impairing the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent by allowing understandably depressed, emotionally traumatized black or American girls and women of African descent dealing with the emotional scars of racism, to SELFISHLY, as well as irresponsibly build #FATHERLESS families dependent on Uncle Sam and government handouts while passing some of their emotional illness onto their children.

'Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police'

Thus begins the Cycle of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment vividly described in American music art composed by the late Christopher 'Biggie Smalls" Wallace (born 1972), the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971), as well as Mr. "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guests Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter (born 1969) and Kendrick Lamar (born 1987), to name a few urban-TRUTH-tellers affected by America's black or African American *CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS evolving from America's ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Christopher, Tupac and Kendrick all speak in public about experiencing depression and suicidal thoughts, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) while Shawn speaks about he and his crew/posse/gang engaging in SUICIDAL/HOMICIDAL 'people and community harming behaviors' that seriously impaired the Quality of Life for his peaceful Brooklyn neighbors. Many I met in 80s and 90s during the near-twelve years I was an over-worked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving YOUNG Shawn and Christopher's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

"Biggie Smalls Chillin With Friends 1991 Bed Sty, Brooklyn"

Frankly, had I NOT become a Brooklyn, NY cop, today, like most Americans, I would have no clue why for more than thirty years large numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women as less than human b*tches and 'HOES or THOTS' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

If I had not become a Brooklyn cop assigned to serve an American community where on a daily basis I spoke with traumatized fellow citizens sharing their FEAR, emotional stress, as well as expressing GENUINE concerns for their family, friends, neighbors or co-workers SAFETY, as they told me about the number of GUNSHOTS they witnessed or heard echoing through their community's residential neighborhood...

...I would NO CLUE that untold numbers of fellow citizens and their children, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, regularly deal with stressful, traumatizing, life threatening encounters or situations.

carter_family_Ivy_bedtime.jpg

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

kendrick-lamar-po-po-captioned-02.jpg

Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg

In this thread, that may or may not become the target of trolls choosing to address issues not related to SYSTEMIC Child Abuse, I will share testimonial evidence offered by fellow citizens affected and harmed by our NATION'S T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. CHILD CARE Public Health Crisis.

To be clear, I understand dysfunctional, apathetic, incompetent, and/or criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists, as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by American teen girls and women of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating females, aka, the maternal half of our Nation's population.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests, are composing music HATEFULLY characterizing and demeaning moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

obama white house guests.jpg

The testimonial evidence I share begins with recognizing the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A Child Abuse warning applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur (born 1971)

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

"TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* CONCEPT"

Shades of Kendrick Lamar & Tupac Shakur - Witnessing A Severely Depressed Teen Reveal He Is A Victim of Child Abuse & Neglect

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

In case there is any confusion, I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.

_1_800_CHILD_ABUSE_01.jpg

___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

THIS DISCUSSION IS ABOUT CHILD ABUSE. IF YOU REPLY, PLEASE OFFER THOUGHTS, CONCERNS or INFO RELATED TO THE TOPIC. Thank you.

Hello. Have Oprah and our Nation's medical professionals declared War on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community"
~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

Peace.

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

oya maat tommy sotomayor.jpg

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor discuss CHILD ABUSE'

___
YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.

I feel like ive seen this thread before. I feel like ive seen these posts before too. You arent repeating yourself are you? That would be really embarrassing if you were.

I feel like ive seen this thread before. I feel like ive seen these posts before too. You arent repeating yourself are you? That would be really embarrassing if you were.

Hello, Godboy.

Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue!

In all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Godboy, in my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Godboy, I look forward to reading your intelligent reply. :)

Peace.

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT CHILDREN.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Is Systemic Child Abuse Impeding Black Americans From Achieving Equality & Experiencing Success?

Respectfully, I choose to look at OUR big picture by recognizing during the on-going evolution of our imperfect, often self-destructive human species, significant numbers of peaceful humans of all backgrounds have greatly suffered as a result of our specie's ignorant human beliefs. I am referring to our innate human ignorance, greed and dysfunction, as well as human ignorance largely based on beliefs in supernatural or immortal gods.

View attachment 215934

This is my take on American societal/human evolution.

During our Nation's 1960s civil rights era, flawed social assistance programs designed to help Americans unjustifiably harmed by multiple generations of legal racism and human oppression, sadly, aided in seriously impairing the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent by allowing understandably depressed, emotionally traumatized black or American girls and women of African descent dealing with the emotional scars of racism, to SELFISHLY, as well as irresponsibly build #FATHERLESS families dependent on Uncle Sam and government handouts while passing some of their emotional illness onto their children.

'Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police'

Thus begins the Cycle of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment vividly described in American music art composed by the late Christopher 'Biggie Smalls" Wallace (born 1972), the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971), as well as Mr. "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guests Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter (born 1969) and Kendrick Lamar (born 1987), to name a few urban-TRUTH-tellers affected by America's black or African American *CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS evolving from America's ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Christopher, Tupac and Kendrick all speak in public about experiencing depression and suicidal thoughts, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) while Shawn speaks about he and his crew/posse/gang engaging in SUICIDAL/HOMICIDAL 'people and community harming behaviors' that seriously impaired the Quality of Life for his peaceful Brooklyn neighbors. Many I met in 80s and 90s during the near-twelve years I was an over-worked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving YOUNG Shawn and Christopher's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

MY BROOKLYN, NY ROOKIE COP IGNORANCE

"Biggie Smalls Chillin With Friends 1991 Bed Sty, Brooklyn"

Frankly, had I NOT become a Brooklyn, NY cop, today, like most Americans, I would have no clue why for more than thirty years large numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and music recording artists compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women as less than human b*tches and 'HOES or THOTS' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

View attachment 215936

If I had not become a Brooklyn cop assigned to serve an American community where on a daily basis I spoke with traumatized fellow citizens sharing their FEAR, emotional stress, as well as expressing GENUINE concerns for their family, friends, neighbors or co-workers SAFETY, as they told me about the number of GUNSHOTS they witnessed or heard echoing through their community's residential neighborhood...

...I would NO CLUE that untold numbers of fellow citizens and their children, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, regularly deal with stressful, traumatizing, life threatening encounters or situations.

View attachment 215938

View attachment 215939

View attachment 215940

View attachment 215941
In this thread, that may or may not become the target of trolls choosing to address issues not related to SYSTEMIC Child Abuse, I will share testimonial evidence offered by fellow citizens affected and harmed by our NATION'S T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. CHILD CARE Public Health Crisis.

To be clear, I understand dysfunctional, apathetic, incompetent, and/or criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists, as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by American teen girls and women of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating females, aka, the maternal half of our Nation's population.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests, are composing music HATEFULLY characterizing and demeaning moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

View attachment 215942

The testimonial evidence I share begins with recognizing the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A Child Abuse warning applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur (born 1971)

"TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* CONCEPT"

Shades of Kendrick Lamar & Tupac Shakur - Witnessing A Severely Depressed Teen Reveal He Is A Victim of Child Abuse & Neglect

View attachment 215943

In case there is any confusion, I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.

View attachment 215949
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

THIS DISCUSSION IS ABOUT CHILD ABUSE. IF YOU REPLY, PLEASE OFFER THOUGHTS, CONCERNS or INFO RELATED TO THE TOPIC. Thank you.

The black plight can be explained pretty quickly! Lack of dad around! Our culture is systematicaly desrtroying dad! This is starting to creep into white society! Bring dads back inbto the life of thier children and pay dad some respect! Things will get better if we do these things!

Hello, Godboy.

Keeping it REAL...can we examine the Larger Issue!

In all seriousness, what is your opinion of the teen and adult MOTHERS responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

I am referring to a significant population of apparent emotionally damaged teen and adult fellow American citizens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing at the hands of a significant population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic mostly "PRO BLACK" minded single mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortune neighbors.

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

___
VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Godboy, in my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Godboy, I look forward to reading your intelligent reply. :)

Peace.

View attachment 215957

Oh, you and i agree that the black community is in terrible shape. Im just saying using the same post every time isnt an effective tool for winning debates.

The black plight can be explained pretty quickly! Lack of dad around! Our culture is systematicaly desrtroying dad! This is starting to creep into white society! Bring dads back inbto the life of thier children and pay dad some respect! Things will get better if we do these things!

Hello, EF1969. IMO, your writing is 100% correct.

#FATHERLESSNESS is negatively affecting the lives on countless children, teens and ADULTS, explaining why, according to medical doctors, our Nation is experiencing a *CHILD* CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Fortunately, it appears American men are waking and stepping up, no longer willing to silently witness female madness and dysfunction that impacts Americans of all backgrounds.

"Black American Men 'Take Control of Emotionally Troubled Women'"

Peace.

Forum List

Back