Is Sydney Powell President Trump's General Sherman?

I will remember you toro......we will see how this turns out.........

And when President-Elect Biden is sworn in as President, are you going to apologize? Admit you were wrong? Come to back to reality in any way?

Or will you continue to whine about non-existent fraud?

Most of you Trump supporters deride liberals as snowflakes who want to stay in their safe space because they don't want to face the real world.

Well, that's exactly what you and the rest of your ilk are doing with this election.

Apologize for what? If biden wins it will only be due to stealing the election. How am I wrong on that?

If Trump wins, because of Sydney Powell? Will you admit you were wrong.....?

That is the real question....

Nothing was stolen. Federal and state election officials said there was no evidence of voter fraud and that this election was one of the smoothest run in years despite the pandemic.
And as none of the down ballot candidates suffered (one would think if there was fraud, those Republicans would have been wiped out too), one would think the election was a
referendum on Trump. Which it was. He blew the response to the virus and the voters showed him the door. Easy. He lost. Deal with it and move on.

The only thing Sidney Powell is accomplishing right now is making the Trump campaign look more and more desperate and unhinged. But they are getting all the
mileage out of this they can. Trump's campaign is raking in the donations left and right. All that goes into the campaign coffers..not to pursue legal action. Lots of willing
suckers on the right parting with their cash....for Donald John Trump. MAGA! :auiqs.jpg:

Do you ever feel guilty about shilling for communist China?

Do you ever feel guilty about constantly cherry picking arguments? Because what you've stated is a talking point. A soundbite. A meme. Unfortunately, that's what the right wing has become over the last three decades.
A conversation about China requires thought, intelligence, and being genuine enough to assign blame to both parties for a variety of issues we find ourselves dealing with. No, the virus isn't one of them. The shitty response is
all on Trump and his administration. Last I looked, the United States doesn't wait for any other country or organization to act before we do.

But I understand that meaningful conversations with the right and Trump supporters in general are a thing of the past.
You people just ran off the rails and never got back on. It's easier to shovel soundbites and slogans than it is to have meaningful policy conversations.
It's all that most of the drooling wingers can process.

Regardless of GSA or anyone else, Biden is not the president-elect.

And many more examples.

Last edited:
I saw a documentary on General Sherman.........it covered his campaign going through the slave owning, democrat party South during the Civil War, the war the democrats started to keep black human beings as slaves.

The point was made that to keep Sherman's march secret, he didn't send dispatches back to Washington or to General Grant....he went dark, in the Civil War sense.

Now.....as we saw last week, Sydney Powell went dark....she was released from any connection to the Trump team....and has now launched her campaign...curiously enough, another march through Georgia.......just like Sherman....

Is Sydney Powell President Trump's Sherman? Is this march through Georgia going to be the second march of Sherman through democrat party controlled Georgia?

That remains to be seen.....

Even if she doesn't manage to save Trump, maybe she can save the Union...by destroying the democrat party's voter fraud operation.......saving the two Senate races, and maybe ending the democrat party's attack on our election process....

Sherman's decision to operate deep within enemy territory and without supply lines is considered to be one of the major campaigns of the war, and is considered by some historians to be an early example of modern total war.
------
Sherman's "March to the Sea" followed his successful Atlanta Campaign of May to September 1864. He and the Union Army's commander, Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant, believed that the Civil War would come to an end only if the Confederacy's strategic capacity for warfare was decisively broken.[4]

Again....is Sydney Powell, the next General Sherman?
More like a "Wrong Way" Corrigan. She set out to make Trump's case and instead turned it into a laughingstock.

Yeah..because we give a shit about what Poland or some crazed Japanese Trumpkins think about our election?

You can nit-pick and whine to your heart's content..and still, on Jan. 20, 2020, Joe Biden will be sworn in as President.

And when President-Elect Biden is sworn in as President, are you going to apologize? Admit you were wrong? Come to back to reality in any way?

Most of you Trump supporters deride liberals as snowflakes who want to stay in their safe space because they don't want to face the real world.

Well, that's exactly what you and the rest of your ilk are doing with this election.

Apologize for what? If biden wins it will only be due to stealing the election. How am I wrong on that?

Nothing was stolen. Federal and state election officials said there was no evidence of voter fraud and that this election was one of the smoothest run in years despite the pandemic.
And as none of the down ballot candidates suffered (one would think if there was fraud, those Republicans would have been wiped out too), one would think the election was a
referendum on Trump. Which it was. He blew the response to the virus and the voters showed him the door. Easy. He lost. Deal with it and move on.

The only thing Sidney Powell is accomplishing right now is making the Trump campaign look more and more desperate and unhinged. But they are getting all the
mileage out of this they can. Trump's campaign is raking in the donations left and right. All that goes into the campaign coffers..not to pursue legal action. Lots of willing
suckers on the right parting with their cash....for Donald John Trump. MAGA! :auiqs.jpg:

Do you ever feel guilty about constantly cherry picking arguments? Because what you've stated is a talking point. A soundbite. A meme. Unfortunately, that's what the right wing has become over the last three decades.
A conversation about China requires thought, intelligence, and being genuine enough to assign blame to both parties for a variety of issues we find ourselves dealing with. No, the virus isn't one of them. The shitty response is
all on Trump and his administration. Last I looked, the United States doesn't wait for any other country or organization to act before we do.

But I understand that meaningful conversations with the right and Trump supporters in general are a thing of the past.
You people just ran off the rails and never got back on. It's easier to shovel soundbites and slogans than it is to have meaningful policy conversations.

China either let the virus escape, or they have had a vaccine and let it out intentionally...either way, they killed over 250,000 Americans, and you are giving them a pass on that. They let the virus go, not Trump. They are responsible, not Trump.

Trump did everything right when it came to the virus.....the democrat governors killed senior citizens in nursing homes........

Again, do you feel any guilt shilling for china?

Yeah..because we give a shit about what Poland or some crazed Japanese Trumpkins think about our election?

You can nit-pick and whine to your heart's content..and still, on Jan. 20, 2020, Joe Biden will be sworn in as President.
You saying it, doesnt make it official either.
Practically the entire world wants Trump, except China.
I wonder why China wants Joe ???

China either let the virus escape, or they have had a vaccine and let it out intentionally...either way, they killed over 250,000 Americans, and you are giving them a pass on that. They let the virus go, not Trump. They are responsible, not Trump.

Trump did everything right when it came to the virus.....the democrat governors killed senior citizens in nursing homes........

And to think how much help China received from Fauci, and our universities, so they could return to their level 4 virology lab and experiment.

And of course, in your attempt to absolve your savior of any responsibility, you keep hammering that talking point of Trump not being responsible for the virus making its way here. Which no one is accusing him of.
Again, Trump is responsible for the abysmal response to the virus. Trump did nothing for the first three months except tweet, golf, and hold his shadow pep rallies. Denied it and downplayed it. Consult the Woodward
tapes if you don't believe me. You can continue to deflect to other politicians if you wish but the simple matter of fact is that the response...starts at the top. And the guy at the top was incompetent. So the voters showed
him the door. Simple.

I saw a documentary on General Sherman.........it covered his campaign going through the slave owning, democrat party South during the Civil War, the war the democrats started to keep black human beings as slaves.

The point was made that to keep Sherman's march secret, he didn't send dispatches back to Washington or to General Grant....he went dark, in the Civil War sense.

Now.....as we saw last week, Sydney Powell went dark....she was released from any connection to the Trump team....and has now launched her campaign...curiously enough, another march through Georgia.......just like Sherman....

Is Sydney Powell President Trump's Sherman? Is this march through Georgia going to be the second march of Sherman through democrat party controlled Georgia?

Even if she doesn't manage to save Trump, maybe she can save the Union...by destroying the democrat party's voter fraud operation.......saving the two Senate races, and maybe ending the democrat party's attack on our election process....

Sherman's decision to operate deep within enemy territory and without supply lines is considered to be one of the major campaigns of the war, and is considered by some historians to be an early example of modern total war.
------
Sherman's "March to the Sea" followed his successful Atlanta Campaign of May to September 1864. He and the Union Army's commander, Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant, believed that the Civil War would come to an end only if the Confederacy's strategic capacity for warfare was decisively broken.[4]

Powell is a fool. Which explains her popularity with fools like you.

See you on innauguration day, fool.

Hi. I'm General Sherman. Communists with their rigged voting machines paid for by the ghost of a Venezuelan dictator rampaged through the south.

I saw it on Newsmax, so I have to start 3,000 threads online about it.

What's even more humiliating, although from your low level perspective you can't see it, is your stalking 2A and others across boards and threads and posting the same hardly disruptive shit you must think is witty enough to shut them down. No turkey for you . . . but the one in the mirror.

:linky: :link:
1606404517654.png

You gotta be kidding me? This is what you're down to? Believing that the woman who was basically thrown to the wolves last week after her whole Hugo Chavez and Soros rants is going to end up being the Republican party's savior?
She isn't that smart, or that clever, or intelligent. She's cannon fodder for Trump now. She's being put out front to absorb the gunfire coming from all sides. She's the one that the Trump team is tying to the front of the tank as a human shield. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, Kracken Powell knows exactly what she's doing.

She's playing to the rube base who is lapping this shit up. They'll go to the grave believing the election is a fraud. And they'll turn into Newsmax or OAN to reinforce their alternative reality.

And who will be there? Sydney Powell, telling them what they want to hear, getting famous and getting paid.

She's a liar, a fraud and a grifter. But she's going to get paid to peddle this bullshit.
And a commentator slot on the new tRump network.

Triple X syndrome! Explains a lot.

Females with triple X syndrome often have delayed language development. On average those affected have IQs that are 20 points lower. Poor self-esteem, anxiety, and depression are also common.

Triple X syndrome- Wiki
Never heard of it.
Is this something youve personally experienced or had diffuculty with ?

Females with triple X syndrome often have delayed language development. On average those affected have IQs that are 20 points lower. Poor self-esteem, anxiety, and depression are also common.

Triple X syndrome- Wiki
Never heard of it. Is this something you've personally experienced or had difficulty with?
It's just that I've seen so many on the board squealing like little bitches, ever since the election, and tossing out so many inane theories, seemingly lining up with the lower IQs found in those that have the syndrome.

------

I'd call Sydney more of a saver than a destroyer of Georgia. I'd compare Sherman more to the voter. fraud

Triple X syndrome- Wiki
Never heard of it. Is this something you've personally experienced or had difficulty with?
It's just that I've seen so many on the board squealing like little bitches, ever since the election, and tossing out so many inane theories, seemingly lining up with the lower IQs found in those that have the syndrome.
Like another one of your comrades told me earlier, look it up yourself.
Search "china wants biden" and let me know what you find.
As far as the rest of the world, I challenge you to find one country of any significance, that says they dont prefer Trump, that he didnt also make that same country start paying their fair share...go figure.
I hope you recover from your childhood trauma.

You saying it, doesnt make it official either.
I wonder why China wants Joe ???
Practically the whole world detests Trump..the only exceptions are right wing parties throughout Europe..as they see him as the ultimate success of their ideology.

Forum List

Back