IS Suicide Bomb Attacks At US Base Thwarted

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oh goody, all those Virgins in the Cathouse in the Sky were were eagerly awaiting these fellows, and now they will not be disappointed.

About 25 Islamic State fighters, led by several suicide bombers, attack a base hosting US Marines in western Iraq.

22:33, UK, Friday 13 February 2015

rtr4ds7r-1-762x428.jpg

Iraqi forces at the air base in Iraq's Anbar province. (File picture)

An attack by Islamic State fighters on an air base hosting US Marines in Iraq has been defeated by the Iraqi army, the Pentagon has said.

About 25 Islamic State militants, led by several suicide bombers, attacked Ain al Asad air base in Iraq's western Anbar province.

The Pentagon said the assault was thwarted, however, by Iraqi troops guarding the perimeter, with most of the assailants killed.

Continue reading at:

IS Suicide Bomb Attacks At US Base Thwarted?

About 25 Islamic State fighters, led by several suicide bombers, attack a base hosting US Marines in western Iraq.

An attack by Islamic State fighters on an air base hosting US Marines in Iraq has been defeated by the Iraqi army, the Pentagon has said.

About 25 Islamic State militants, led by several suicide bombers, attacked Ain al Asad air base in Iraq's western Anbar province.

The Pentagon said the assault was thwarted, however, by Iraqi troops guarding the perimeter, with most of the assailants killed.

Continue reading at:

Oy vey!! ...... :cool:

Oh goody, all those Virgins in the Cathouse in the Sky were were eagerly awaiting these fellows, and now they will not be disappointed.

22:33, UK, Friday 13 February 2015

rtr4ds7r-1-762x428.jpg

Continue reading at:

The particulars of that attack are very worrisome indeed.

The particulars of that attack are very worrisome indeed.

Quite so - the American invasion forces hid whilst the Iraqi army of the US backed puppet government protected them.
The attack itself is something not good but what the attack really did was bring this to light:
ISIS Attacks Iraqi Air Base Housing U.S. Military
Josh Sanburn. 8:58 AM ET
Earlier this week, ISIS fighters captured al-Baghdadi, a town near the air base, which holds roughly 300 U.S. Marines.​

Earlier this week, ISIS fighters captured al-Baghdadi, a town near the air base, which holds roughly 300 U.S. Marines.

Is Baghdadi in California, or anywhere else in America?
No - the story is - an invading force is under attack by local freedom fighters.
I dislike ISIS in a large way, but I have no objection to them killing invading soldiers - that's just war.

Don't like it - don't start wars.

Earlier this week, ISIS fighters captured al-Baghdadi, a town near the air base, which holds roughly 300 U.S. Marines.

Is Baghdadi in California, or anywhere else in America?
No - the story is - an invading force is under attack by local freedom fighters.
I dislike ISIS in a large way, but I have no objection to them killing invading soldiers - that's just war.

Don't like it - don't start wars.
Are the ISIS fighters al-Baghdadi residents?

good point------they new shariah shit hole that used to be part of
Iraq is not called Iraq by the mujahadeen dogs. Anyone know from whence came the name "IRAQ" in history? was the area not at one time called "BABYLON"???

But ISIS members are no long citizens of Iraq, now are they? :eusa_think:

Islamic state of Iraq and Syria.
Mmmmmmmm

However, the point is, Iraqis are attacking an invading force. Much as I don't care for ISIS, the American troops are fair game.
If you don't want dead soldiers, don't invade places.

Mmmmmmmm

However, the point is, Iraqis are attacking an invading force. Much as I don't care for ISIS, the American troops are fair game.
The problem is that "we", the American people, can go around and say whatever we like about what we should and shouldn't do, where and where not we should be but the reality is that the U.S. funds this behemoth of a clandestine organization, we can call it the CIA but that is simplistic, that goes around doing its own thing. Until America gets that under control "we", and our proxies, will be fighting wars with no clue as to how we got there. The CIA is suppose to promote policy, not make it.

Mmmmmmmm

so you agree that the US has a right to nuke ISIS out of existence----since the US has CLAIMED a right to be in Iraq
just as have the islamacist isia caliphate pigs and dogs, I don't remember anyone GIVING Iraq to the successor to the stinking rapist pig of mecca----"caliph" baghdaddy

Forum List

Back