Is secession a good idea?

I think it's a great idea. We can wall off the Red States. That would mean we wouldn't have to keep paying for their welfare. We could put up walls and keep them from sneaking into Blue States and working for money "under the table". We wouldn't have to worry about them putting a creationist idiot on the nation's science committee. Look at the people we would be losing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y54rcz_L5Q4]Mississippi Rednecks that vote republican - YouTube[/ame]

On a more serious note, the more fractured Europe was, the more warmongering there was. Historical fact.

So, no, secession is not a good idea.

They need to become the United States of Europe, not move in the opposite direction.

Of course it's a good idea. It's such a good idea that it must be opposed with violent force. Reason cannot hold such a large and diverse group as Americans together.

I think it's a great idea. We can wall off the Red States. That would mean we wouldn't have to keep paying for their welfare. We could put up walls and keep them from sneaking into Blue States and working for money "under the table". We wouldn't have to worry about them putting a creationist idiot on the nation's science committee. Look at the people we would be losing:

Mississippi Rednecks that vote republican - YouTube

It would probably be more the like the berlin airlift where the red states were dropping in pallets of foodstamps to help out the blue states.

...I don't talk to unreasonable people...

Wait, wait, wait.....wait. Wait a second here. Did you really just say "I don't talk to unreasonable people"? :rofl:

Who is a more unreasonable tool than you?!?!

an ACTUAL quote (this is as unreasonable of a statement as anything seen in world history):

"Well I don't think that will ever happen...suppose next best thing IMO is the collapse of the country and the entire corrupt system...which is why I prefer Obama over Willard..." (that's right folks, fucktard here believes Obama will collapse the US, so he's supporting him)

I thought you were moving to Libertopia in Central America.

I might...ain't made my mind up yet depends on what happens next 4 years..

Seriously, you fucktard libertarian Sovereign Citizens are worse than the idiot liberal dumbocrats.

Just like your pathetic "threats" to support Gerry Johnson, you're "threatening" to move to Central America?!? :rofl:

Please, for the love of God, get the fuck out! Go! Go enjoy all of the communism down in that shit hole. But of all your threats, the only thing we really want is for you to just leave USMB so we don't have to sift through your bullshit.

Oh, and when you pack up, don't forget your most important possession - your skateboard covered in the "Skate or Die" and "Anarchy Rulz" stickers... :rofl:

Of course it's a good idea. It's such a good idea that it must be opposed with violent force. Reason cannot hold such a large and diverse group as Americans together.

Three little fishes....

Oh, is this one of those stupid threads that are only meaningful to the guy who posts the OP?

This is one of those stupid threads with a title that suggests one thing...and a link to an article that suggests another. The asshole OP knew that most people don't give enough of a shit about what he thinks to actually click on the link. He wanted to chastise others for not reading the link. This is because he is an asshole.

Forum List

Back