Is Seattle going to pick up Colin Kaepernick?

Seattle is woke, but not the entire state. Lots of fans in eastern Washington, Idaho and Western Montana are conservative.
Conservatives and Liberals and Normal Americans have always lived among each other.

These living situation are not mutually exclusive.

Gawd you're stupid

Eat this....

Why should I eat that? That link gets much of it's data from the CDC and US. Census which I don't take issue with. Which I actually linked directly to. The only thing I do take issue with is that it misinterprets the data in the same way a lot of people do. They conflate marriage rates with parental involvement. The link I provided from the CDC shows how that's a misnomer.

Why should I eat that? That link gets much of it's data from the CDC and US. Census which I don't take issue with. Which I actually linked directly to. The only thing I do take issue with is that it misinterprets the data in the same way a lot of people do. They conflate marriage rates with parental involvement. The link I provided from the CDC shows how that's a misnomer.

You blabber a lot without making any sense. And you're full of it

You blabber a lot without making any sense. And you're full of it
😄

What so difficult to understand? You don't have to be married to be involved parents. That includes all the white marriages that end in divorce which is a little less than half of them. But as the CDC report that I linked to showed, even black fathers who were unmarried to the mother of their children were often more involved in their children's day to day lives than married white fathers. We aren't talking by a whole lot but the idea that black fathers aren't involved in their children's lives is and always has been a racist trope.

Conservatives and Liberals and Normal Americans have always lived among each other.

These living situation are not mutually exclusive.
Yeah, but the culture of Seattle is far different than Eastern Washington, northern Idaho, and western Montana. Trust me, I live and roam around in that area.

Yeah, but the culture of Seattle is far different than Eastern Washington, northern Idaho, and western Montana. Trust me, I live and roam around in that area.
True, Seattle is different, so is Tacoma, as are most ALL big cities across the Nation, but up and down the I-5 corridor are plenty of smaller cities that are just like Eastern Wa.

If my team (Detroit Lions) did that, I'd quit 'em too. After being out of the league for so long, it's hard to believe CK can be a contributor. He wasn't all that shit-hot before, when he was playing. So, how much is politics playing into this? I for one am GD sick and tired of politics invading everything.
Football teams wouldn’t waste a spot. If he makes it, it’s because he earned the position, not politics. The only politics involved would be on the part of those refusing to patronize the team.

New Topics

Forum List

Back