is school out election day

emptystep

VIP Member
Jul 17, 2012
Just getting a sample of what is happening on election day. My kid's school is out half day. His cousin a couple towns over is closed all day. Is you kid's school closed all or half day. If you yourself go to school is classes modified? Anyone's work making arrangements to help people vote?

Off the whole day. My kids have off from school a lot, there isn't one month that they don't have a day off.

Just getting a sample of what is happening on election day. My kid's school is out half day. His cousin a couple towns over is closed all day. Is you kid's school closed all or half day. If you yourself go to school is classes modified? Anyone's work making arrangements to help people vote?

Schools here is out...On election days in the past, that is when they schedule a teacher's workshop or professional development day.

The daughter's school doesn't recognize anything.
Breaks at Spring, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

The reason they close here is because schools use there site for voting. It would be a cluster fluck of traffic and unsafe for kids to be near by.

The daughter's school doesn't recognize anything.
Breaks at Spring, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

The reason they close here is because schools use there site for voting. It would be a cluster fluck of traffic and unsafe for kids to be near by.

In NC they used the gym and kept the school open. Even though the building were connected they could kind of keep the areas separate.

Forum List

Back