Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Most of us understood the meaning even if libs didnt

at that time when Fox was on his meds he did not show symptoms

but magically for that commercial he was showing symptoms

which made him something of a faker
I can understand if Fox purposely went off his meds to show people what his disease really looks like up close, to draw public attention to it.

However, wasn't Fox's commercial a political campaign endorsement ad?
Yes it was a political ad
If that's correct, then was Fox going off his meds to suggest that we need to elect his candidate because that person would supposedly lead to a cure for his disease?

Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Most of us understood the meaning even if libs didnt

at that time when Fox was on his meds he did not show symptoms

but magically for that commercial he was showing symptoms

which made him something of a faker
I can understand if Fox purposely went off his meds to show people what his disease really looks like up close, to draw public attention to it.

However, wasn't Fox's commercial a political campaign endorsement ad?
Yes it was a political ad
If that's correct, then was Fox going off his meds to suggest that we need to elect his candidate because that person would supposedly lead to a cure for his disease?
As I recall Fox was attacking republicans in general

What is his contributions to humanity or any?
Anyone?

Again, you've proven here how little you know about Limbaugh.

You have google, figure it out for yourself

I asked a question. Educate me. What is Limbaugh contribution to humanity that he is getting that kind of prestigious award?

Google tells me this.

Presidential medal awardee Rush Limbaugh's racist and sexist comments - Business Insider

For three decades, the radio host has degraded women, made racist comments, and rewritten the history of slavery and the plight of Native Americans on his airwaves.
Here are some of the racist, sexist, and otherwise awful things Limbaugh has said over the years.
If you even read this thread you'd know, but you wouldn't care. So neither do I. Use Google or read the entire thread.

Well. Hate to say but I don’t see any thing good about Limbaugh.

Anyone?

I asked a question. Educate me. What is Limbaugh contribution to humanity that he is getting that kind of prestigious award?

Google tells me this.

Presidential medal awardee Rush Limbaugh's racist and sexist comments - Business Insider

For three decades, the radio host has degraded women, made racist comments, and rewritten the history of slavery and the plight of Native Americans on his airwaves.
Here are some of the racist, sexist, and otherwise awful things Limbaugh has said over the years.
You ARE an idiot. Congratulations.

Prove it. I understand truth hurts.

Anyone?

Google tells me this.

/----/ All 100% twists and distortions. And here is what rush said about fluke - not your edited comment.
LIMBAUGH: What does it say about the college coed Susan [sic] Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We’re the pimps.

The johns, that’s right. We would be the johns — no! We’re not the johns. Well — yeah, that’s right. Pimp’s not the right word.

OK, so, she’s not a slut. She’s round-heeled. I take it back.

Spare me your bullshit. Rush is nothing but a Racist dog.
I listened to him couple of times and it’s catered to your kind.

What difference does it make? People like you wouldn’t know the difference just like what a Hannity is craping.

Hillary would of been impeached by now for something she thought of in her mind, in other words for nothing.
Hillary was an incompetent bitch that let our enemies get classified information for a price. You're an idiot for not seeing it. How is the Clinton foundation doing now?

Clinton Foundation still open for business and open to any audit or investigation.

Trump foundation was ordered to pay $2 millions and ordered to shut it down because of fraud and illegal activities.

Clinton Foundation - Wikipedia

Beginning in 2015, the Foundation was accused of wrongdoing, including a bribery and pay-to-play scheme, but multiple investigations through 2019 found no evidence of malfeasance.
The Clinton foundation is just getting by, since Hillary cannot sell influence into the white house. Trump is still your president.

You asked about Clinton foundation. I gave you real facts. I also gave you Trump foundation a corrupted POTUS. That’s a fact.
Compare the donations, when they thought she would be president. Now they know she never will.

You asked about Clinton Foundation. I gave you facts.

Trump Foundation is a totally fraud. That is a fact.

I will try to remember when Hillary will run for election again.

Triggering liberals, with all the effort of breathing while sleeping.

This is what Limbaugh is famous for. It’s to your kind a groups

Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary

Limbaugh has been a lightning rod for controversy over his career that spans nearly five decades. In that time Limbaugh repeatedly attacked Black and brown people, like when he helped champion the so-called birtherism conspiracy theory that incorrectly challenged former President Barack Obama‘s nationality.

Because of the news on Monday, NewsOne has updated this list that was created back in 2010 when Obama was in the middle of his first term in the White House. Keep reading to find a running file of Rush Limbaugh’s most racist quotes.

Limbaugh Says Steinbrenner Was A “Cracker Who Made African-Americans Millionaires”

Limbaugh: Obama & Oprah Are Only Successful Because They’re Black

AUDIO: Limbaugh Calls Gov. Paterson A “Massa”

Limbaugh Calls Obama “Uppity”

Limbaugh Says Kennedy “Had Negroes Serve Him Booze”

Limbaugh: Black Frame Of Mind Is Terrible, Tiger’s Women Not Helping

Rush Limbaugh Goes Off On Mexicans [VIDEO]

Triggering liberals, with all the effort of breathing while sleeping.

This is what Limbaugh is famous for. It’s to your kind a groups

Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary

Limbaugh has been a lightning rod for controversy over his career that spans nearly five decades. In that time Limbaugh repeatedly attacked Black and brown people, like when he helped champion the so-called birtherism conspiracy theory that incorrectly challenged former President Barack Obama‘s nationality.

Because of the news on Monday, NewsOne has updated this list that was created back in 2010 when Obama was in the middle of his first term in the White House. Keep reading to find a running file of Rush Limbaugh’s most racist quotes.

Limbaugh Says Steinbrenner Was A “Cracker Who Made African-Americans Millionaires”

Limbaugh: Obama & Oprah Are Only Successful Because They’re Black

AUDIO: Limbaugh Calls Gov. Paterson A “Massa”

Limbaugh Calls Obama “Uppity”

Limbaugh Says Kennedy “Had Negroes Serve Him Booze”

Limbaugh: Black Frame Of Mind Is Terrible, Tiger’s Women Not Helping

Rush Limbaugh Goes Off On Mexicans [VIDEO]

Outside of Limbaugh’s world this is what we know of Limbaugh.

Someday when I have grandkids I will explain to them the Recipients of Medal of Freedom.

Jackie Robinson, Neil Armstrong, Babe Ruth, Rosa Parks, Pope John Paul, Mother Teresa ...... OMG OMG OMG.

Rush Limbaugh..... WHO?
Rush Limbaugh...... WHO?
Rush Limbaugh......... WHO the hell is this dude?

What is his accomplishment that he is that kind of prestigious companies?

Who is the stupid moron that put him there?

Anyone?

Google tells me this.

/----/ All 100% twists and distortions. And here is what rush said about fluke - not your edited comment.
LIMBAUGH: What does it say about the college coed Susan [sic] Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We’re the pimps.

The johns, that’s right. We would be the johns — no! We’re not the johns. Well — yeah, that’s right. Pimp’s not the right word.

OK, so, she’s not a slut. She’s round-heeled. I take it back.

Spare me your bullshit. Rush is nothing but a Racist dog.
I listened to him couple of times and it’s catered to your kind.

What difference does it make? People like you wouldn’t know the difference just like what a Hannity is craping.
/----/ "Rush is nothing but a Racist dog."
And yet you and Jim Acosta can't give one single example.
EQS17HRU4AE8TWz

Forum List

Back