Debate Now Is Rudy Giuliani the modern-day John Adams in this new patriot movement ?

Wasn't John Adams dead before the Democratic party existed? I thought it was still the Democratic-Republican party when Adams passed.
The British democrats same thing

The British Democrats? What are you talking about? That's actually a real thing, but it's a party that began in this decade and seems to be much more aligned with American conservatives/Republicans than liberals/Democrats. Policy - British Democrats

Could you explain what you meant, since I have to assume it isn't the actual British Democratic Party?
Sorry if you don’t know current events I can’t help you

Current events? We were discussing John Adams and whether he was alive when the Democratic Party existed in this country, because you claimed such in the OP. That isn't a current event, that's history from around 200 years ago.
No today’s patriot movement,, Rudy Giuliani is the Lawyer saving the republic from the evil!
You gotta know current event, trump wasn’t expected to win, now the democrats are going insane trying to coup the great trump.

John adams was the legal mind that kicked democrats ass back then..

Seems like Rudy is the new patriot, the real whistleblower. As he exposes the enemy again! Moving America in the right direction.

I think he’s to old to run in 2024 but he should be remembered as one of the patriots that saved America!
Rudy has much more in common with Vidkun Quisling.

Wasn't John Adams dead before the Democratic party existed? I thought it was still the Democratic-Republican party when Adams passed.
The British democrats same thing

The British Democrats? What are you talking about? That's actually a real thing, but it's a party that began in this decade and seems to be much more aligned with American conservatives/Republicans than liberals/Democrats. Policy - British Democrats

Could you explain what you meant, since I have to assume it isn't the actual British Democratic Party?
Sorry if you don’t know current events I can’t help you

Current events? We were discussing John Adams and whether he was alive when the Democratic Party existed in this country, because you claimed such in the OP. That isn't a current event, that's history from around 200 years ago.
No today’s patriot movement,, Rudy Giuliani is the Lawyer saving the republic from the evil!
You gotta know current event, trump wasn’t expected to win, now the democrats are going insane trying to coup the great trump.

Sorry, I wasn't asking about that. I asked, in the first response to this thread, whether John Adams was even alive when the Democratic Party existed, because you claimed in the OP that he "kicked democrats ass back then." You went on to say "The British democrats same thing," without explaining what you meant by that, either.

John adams was the legal mind that kicked democrats ass back then..

Seems like Rudy is the new patriot, the real whistleblower. As he exposes the enemy again! Moving America in the right direction.

I think he’s to old to run in 2024 but he should be remembered as one of the patriots that saved America!
Rudy has much more in common with Vidkun Quisling.
Umm ok

John Adams, and his conservative party, passed the first attempt to silence the liberal party. The conservatives passed a law, The Sedition Act, that made it a crime to criticize the conservative party. Adams was defeated in the next election and Jefferson elected. It was probably the same reason the conservatives opposed the Bill of Rights.

let's face it....

Giuliani is in some sort of race to beat Donald Trump's ability to lie so often...

WHY in May of 2019 did Giuliani say this:

and now says it was ordered by the State dept for him to go there?

John Adams, and his conservative party, passed the first attempt to silence the liberal party. The conservatives passed a law, The Sedition Act, that made it a crime to criticize the conservative party. Adams was defeated in the next election and Jefferson elected. It was probably the same reason the conservatives opposed the Bill of Rights.
Great story

Boston 'Free Speech Rally' cut short

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Didn’t know mayor Walsh was a republican

Or this university

GCU stirs outcry after preventing right-wing commentator's speech

Last edited:
Pelosi called out for lying and defending Schiff’s fake hearing quotes: “Those weren’t the President’s words.”

pic.twitter.com/zyS7Sxkn0E

— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) October 3, 2019

:popcorn:

Seriously? Lol

Yeah, seriously. What is it you are calling the "new patriot movement?"

I have no idea what that is either. Never heard of it.
Triggered you huh lol

Do you even know what that term means?
If you think that post, shows someone triggered, that's.... really sad for you.
Umm I disagree no American President has been attacked like trump has. Rudy is a fighter. Saving America, the new John Adams
rudy is just another old fart who should keep his mouth shut....

Yeah, seriously. What is it you are calling the "new patriot movement?"

Triggered you huh lol

Umm I disagree no American President has been attacked like trump has. Rudy is a fighter. Saving America, the new John Adams
Hmm you would like that wouldn’t you lol

Triggered you huh lol

Hmm you would like that wouldn’t you lol
yes i would....lol....

Forum List

Back