Is Romney planning a run against President Trump in 2020?

Romney is run by the Globalists just like the Bush's. Remember, how Romney owned Obama during the first debate? If he had continued that path he would have had a shot at winning. Instead he did a total reversal and turtled up. Why?

Romney would be treated just like Trump is now.

Nope, after Rump, Romney may smell like a city landfill but he's a breath of fresh air over the Rump's foul odor. Romney is a center leaning conservative. One of the reasons the Fruitcake GOP in power right now don't want him.

That's not what history teaches us, Daryl.

President George W. Bush was condemned as "worse than Hitler" and libs promised to extradite him to The Hague for trial and execution as a war criminal. Dubya was called "the Chimperor" and "Chimpus Khan" that would never be forgiven.

The reality was that after he left office, he has been doing his tremendous painting, mentoring Nolan Ryan, and having relationships with lib broads like Michelle Obama and Ellen Degeneres. All of his sins against liberalism have been forgotten.

Nope, after Rump, Romney may smell like a city landfill but he's a breath of fresh air over the Rump's foul odor. Romney is a center leaning conservative. One of the reasons the Fruitcake GOP in power right now don't want him.

President George W. Bush was condemned as "worse than Hitler" and libs promised to extradite him to The Hague for trial and execution as a war criminal. Dubya was called "the Chimperor" and "Chimpus Khan" that would never be forgiven.

The reality was that after he left office, he has been doing his tremendous painting, mentoring Nolan Ryan, and having relationships with lib broads like Michelle Obama and Ellen Degeneres. All of his sins against liberalism have been forgotten.

Okay, if you had a dinner party and could only invite 2 people and you had these options.

W.
Romney
Rump

Who would you invite and why? Remember, you have other guests there who also want to have a good time and contribute to the party.

Sorry, I had to leave out Putin and NKs Leader. Wouldn't want to end the night with fewer living guest than we started with.

Okay, if you had a dinner party and could only invite 2 people and you had these options.

W.
Romney
Rump

Who would you invite and why? Remember, you have other guests there who also want to have a good time and contribute to the party.

Sorry, I had to leave out Putin and NKs Leader. Wouldn't want to end the night with fewer living guest than we started with.

Trump definitely. He's a fun loving kind of guy who likes other people have a good time.

The Maha Rushie was talking a few months ago about the round of golf he played in Palm Beach with Trump and the tremendous professional golfer Lexi Thompson. Trump's graciousness and hospitality are legendary.

Nonsense. In the insanely unlikely event Romney wins the White House, the Democratic Party will treat him just as irrationally as they've treated Trump.

The crazy genie's out of the bottle. There is no way the Dem Party will ever be sane again.

The crazy genie that supports Rump calls someone else crazy? Newsflash: You don't get any more insane that without being forcefully checked into a mental hospital and confined to a rubber room with no corners.
Really? That's the best you can do? NO U!!"?

Pathetic.

...until Ellen DeGeneres was photographed with him at a ball game.

Then there was more incoherent rage directed at Ellen than at Bush.

Democrats have been writing a new book. How to lie the way into office. Romney got a whiff when Harry Reid lied about Romney never paying taxes. Democrats have been adding chapters ever since. The tactics used so successfully against Trump will be used against every Republican.

Romney cannot 'conceive' of running for national office and predicts Trump reelection @ Romney cannot 'conceive' of running for national office and predicts Trump reelection

LOL, I wonder if he will conceive of it in 2023. Regardless of who wins next year, the GOP will have new candidates in the 2024 election; I ain't saying Romney will or won't be one of them, it wouldn't surprise me either way.

Romney will be 77 by the 2024 election, a bit old to start for a 1st term.

However, if he plans to lose again, he really isn't that old to run.

Romney knows his only chance to become President would be for some bombshell to explode against Trump. In that case, he would offer himself as some sort of savior to restore national unity. Not likely to happen.

Romney knows his only chance to become President would be for some bombshell to explode against Trump. In that case, he would offer himself as some sort of savior to restore national unity. Not likely to happen.

Regardless of what happens to President Trump, Romney will never be nominated by the Republicans. His record as a pathetic loser precedes him.

If he really wants to be president, he should think about switching political parties

Regardless of what happens to President Trump, Romney will never be nominated by the Republicans.

I agree that he is a deplorable RINO, but who else would be nominated? If some scandal removed Trump, Pence would probably be affected as well (e.g., Gerald Ford).

He won’t be running now that it has come out he is a traitor and liar. Overall a scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of what happens to President Trump, Romney will never be nominated by the Republicans.

I agree that he is a deplorable RINO, but who else would be nominated? If some scandal removed Trump, Pence would probably be affected as well (e.g., Gerald Ford).

If Trump were removed from office, it would mean 20 Republican senators stabbed him in the back. The nomination wouldn't be worth a nickel, if the base was disrespected by the party like that.

I suppose Romney and Paul Ryan, or Jeb! could get the nomination, but they'd be lucky to get more than a half dozen states and probably not even that many.

If Trump were removed from office, it would mean 20 Republican senators stabbed him in the back. The nomination wouldn't be worth a nickel, if the base was disrespected by the party like that.

I suppose Romney and Paul Ryan, or Jeb! could get the nomination, but they'd be lucky to get more than a half dozen states and probably not even that many.

If you follow history, NO sitting President has EVER been re-elected that had a serious opponent for the party primary.

If you follow history, NO sitting President has EVER been re-elected that had a serious opponent for the party primary.
Romney's not a serious opponent. He's Dem Lite.

President Trump doesn't have a serious opponent in the party primary. Just the usual handful of pathetic losers who have no money, no donors and no volunteers.

The demoquacks problem is they don't have a serious candidate. Promising free shit that can't be paid for isn't it, grabbing guns isn't (see Beto)....

And Romney is a class plus loser

So you ya got?

The demoquacks problem is they don't have a serious candidate. Promising free shit that can't be paid for isn't it, grabbing guns isn't (see Beto)....

And Romney is a class plus loser

So you ya got?

Stay tuned. I'll address this all at once on what is wrong with both parties and why we are where we are right now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back