Bull Ring Is religion the greatest evil that has ever face humanity? RWS vs ding

You can have your personal faiths. But remember, they're personal. Everybody else's faith is going to be different. There is no need to make them all the same, like religions try to do. They're just trying to create an army and lots of money. We can all be good, and have different faiths.

Today I got a faith in a squirrel. Narrowly avoided being run over by the front and back tires of a car. I was astounded! I want to be that squirrel. :)

Well actually no, bc his luck has to be running out... I'd rather be another squirrel. :)

Ok, fuck the squirrel, and back to the thing-with-ding....

Remember when I said up above, that there's a reason you have your religion? Look up your family history. Odds are that at one point they became slaves of Christianity. And by penalty of death, they had to pass that onto you.

Mine did, in about 1300 AC.

My ancestors after were among the first to reach south america, and kill or convert everyone.

The founder of Florida, is a direct descendant.

I am not proud of that. It took horrible crimes allowed by religions, to do what they did.

They were fucking evil people! But their religion gave them the go... Because the religion is even more evil than the people.

Last edited:
Point #25: Religion gave us great thinkers, leaders and humanitarians.

Exactly the opposite.

The great thinkers were the ones that were prosecuted by Christianity, because their thinking didn't follow their rules.

That's a really bad fail!!! Worst one yet! Ding really, what did you expect out of that last anti-point? You just disproved your own argument! Geez!....

I would hope it would be better than this, because I got a lot to go...

Are you aware of the greatness of minds, that Christianity dismisses? for the sake of santa claus...and monetary gain?

Quick question,. Is the Earth kinda flat like a frisbee, or more round like a ball?

No, America belonged to the indigenous native tribes. That we stole the land from, and killed almost all. And purposely infected the rest with disease... Due to religion.That's not good.....Actually it's the first recorded instance of biological warfare, and was due to religion.

And prior to Euro invasion, the Vikings had settled on North American soil with their Nordic religion. And killed a heckuva lot of people on their way.

Not sure where you're getting your facts from.

Last edited:
Still haven't heard if you think the earth is flat. Can you please answer?

Please stop changing my sentence for "That's not good" to "That's good".

I've corrected it 3 times already and a mod is changing it to "That's good".

FYI.

Here is my post:

No, America belonged to the indigenous native tribes. That we stole the land from, and killed almost all. And purposely infected the rest with disease... Due to religion.That's not good.....Actually it's the first recorded instance of biological warfare, and was due to religion.

And prior to Euro invasion, the Vikings had settled on North American soil with their Nordic religion. And killed a heckuva lot of people on their way.

Someone keeps changing "That not good" to "That's good". This copy said "it's not good". But it was changed again.

Last edited:
Here is the new post after it being changed again:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's not you ding, but i pity the fool who is fucking around with our posts.

Maybe we actually agree on some points, but somebody is changing our posts?

Here is the new post after it being changed again:

I just edited this to say "That's not good" and it stuck....not sure what's going on.
Also, in the history of your post, it shows where I just changed it, RWS. Not sure what the heck is going on.

Last edited:
Thank you Meister, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy :)

If you can figure it out, it would be greatly appreciated!

New Topics

Forum List

Back