Is Rap To Blame For Mass Shooting In Chicago??

The globalists caused WW 1 and WW 2 using the Germans as the evil. After WW 2 the Germans balls were cut off and their nails removed as they became subservient to the New World Order. They suffered as a people. The Russians suffered as a people because of the globalists from the Czars to the Communists to the collapse. We Americans are not so different. The Fiat Currency is now turning on us, but we are used as the corrupted policeman of the world and the wealth lost is from us all.
Do you ever actually read the thread you are posting on or do you just post whatever pops into your head?

The globalists caused WW 1 and WW 2 using the Germans as the evil. After WW 2 the Germans balls were cut off and their nails removed as they became subservient to the New World Order. They suffered as a people. The Russians suffered as a people because of the globalists from the Czars to the Communists to the collapse. We Americans are not so different. The Fiat Currency is now turning on us, but we are used as the corrupted policeman of the world and the wealth lost is from us all.
Thanks for the analysis.
:cuckoo:

Disarming Law-Abiders doesn't make anyone safer.

BTW, a lot of countries have very restrictive gun laws- including Mexico, El Salvador, Congo, South Africa- and much higher rates of murder.
This guy was law abiding. They all are until they decide to shoot everyone.
So, you're opposed the a free society?
You are not free. Your government controls your body and tells you what to do with it..

Get outta here with this "conspiracy theory" (that everyone admits is the truth).

Us vs. Them is a MUST HAVE or else humanity will cease to exist (in the control of the elite).

I'll take it from Tommy's silence that he does not want to live in a free society.
I did. You are not free. I love my freedoms. I can go anywhere in safety and say what I like.
You cant even go to school in safety and your big brother government tell you what to do with your bodies.
You lack basic freedoms.

I did. You are not free. I love my freedoms. I can go anywhere in safety and say what I like.
You cant even go to school in safety and your big brother government tell you what to do with your bodies.
You lack basic freedoms.
Oh I see. You have a different understanding of what freedom means. I get it.

Can you publicly say bad things about the queen?
Can you publicly say that Covid tyranny is bullshit?
Do you have prior restraint on speech in your country?

If someone breaks in your house with murderous raping intent, do you have to let them stay without protecting yourself?

I will wait for the answer.

In fact, let's do a side-by-side comparison and find out who has more freedom. Do you think you're gonna win that game?

You miss the point in a spectacular fashion,
These events are to be expected in a free society. If the locals were true patriots they would have been armed and ready.
Having more guns on that parade would have saved lives.

Why should freedom be infringed because a bunch of libs are scared to be American ?

Welsh Rappers the GLC say it best.

It's Illinois and worse than that, Cook County. Good luck trying to get a concealed carry permit in those places.

Oh I see. You have a different understanding of what freedom means. I get it.

Can you publicly say bad things about the queen?
Can you publicly say that Covid tyranny is bullshit?
Do you have prior restraint on speech in your country?

If someone breaks in your house with murderous raping intent, do you have to let them stay without protecting yourself?

I will wait for the answer.

In fact, let's do a side-by-side comparison and find out who has more freedom. Do you think you're gonna win that game?
I say what I like and go where I like.
You really have no conception of life in the UK.
You cant buy a pint of milk without getting shot by a
"murderous thug" (black guy)
or a "troubled teen" (white guy)

Women have no rights becuse you are in thrall to a non accountable gang of religious lunatics who treat women as possessions.
You grass on them to big brother and check what drugs they use. Then you fine the taxi driver who drives her to the airport to fly somewhere civilised for her abortion..
If she is lucky she will get there without being shot by a "troubled teen"

You live in a prison behind big gates because you are terrified of your neighbour. Usually with good reason..

Forum List

Back