Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He wanted to wait to he had a big victory, so that it would not look like a sign of weakness.

2. Freeing someone from slavery is still a kindness, even if you still consider them inferior. There is nothing in the definition of kindness that restricts it to acts done to people you consider an equal.

Fuck that. Slavery never should have be here. It Is not kindness to free people from a thing you should never have done.

But many of the people who helped in the effort to free slaves were not the same ones.. who enslaved them in the first place. So what about the white boys who lived in europe at the time who hopped on a ship, sailed over here to go to war, because they heard there was a war going on to free the slaves and that would be a worthy cause.
I'm sorry, you cant tell me "I" enslaved your people because I was born white. Are you guilt of a crime commited by your great grandfather? or do you get to be born into this world without guilt. We create our own guilt by our own actions.

Well what about the blacks who were murdered for trying to escape slavery for 200 plus years before that?
What do you think whites should have done? Should they have left the black slaves (owned by black masters) to their fate in Africa instead?

Well, it's too late for that now. The white man certainly screwed himself when he got into the slave trade business thanks to those black slave owners of Africa. Now the white man has too look after all those negros that are on welfare now. Aw well.

What whitey should not have done was decide to provide guns to certain tribes to use in order to capture their enemies whitey purchased to use as slaves. You see that's how the slave trade operated.

Biggest mistake Lincoln made was not sending all your black asses back to where you came from.

But the fact is, black history as described here, IS American History and millions have made positive contributions to America. I'm sure you would not say that to black men or women who volunteered for active duty in WW2 or Vietnam? or would you? Fact is, they have contributed in science, industry, construction and music. Many are police officers and though what you may see on TV, with rioting or demonstrations doesnt even represent 1% of their population. Most Africans are working and run their own businesses. That's a fact.
The thing is people like to make political fodder out of other humans for various reasons.

Sure, ok. Black people have contributed but I think overall, their presence has done more harm than good. We all would be better off if Africans had never been brought here. The country would be more united and not wracked with self loathing and PC thought policing. The specter of slavery just wont go away, no matter what we do to try and move on. When IM2 says most black people think the way he does, I agree. They hate this country, hate white people and hate western society because they've been taught to think that way and it's only getting worse, not better. This victimhood mindset will be our downfall.
If you want to get whites together to compensate us for our present day wealth as well as the money owed our ancestors (with interest) I will see about getting all the Blacks together to move back to Africa. This is a one time offer and once you do it you cant call on us for help again.

What phuckin' wealth. You blacks blew all the white man's wealth. There is nothing left. Here's the deal. The white man will pay you a one way ticket back to Africa and buy you lunch when you get there. Then you are on your own. That why you won't have to live with us white folk anymore and we white folk will finally be free of all your whining and crying. And don't worry about us calling you back. Once burnt, twice shy as the old saying goes. Send us a post card when you get there and please pay for the stamp yourself.

So long it hasn't been pleasant to know you. Bye-bye. :coffee:

Fuck that. Slavery never should have be here. It Is not kindness to free people from a thing you should never have done.

But many of the people who helped in the effort to free slaves were not the same ones.. who enslaved them in the first place. So what about the white boys who lived in europe at the time who hopped on a ship, sailed over here to go to war, because they heard there was a war going on to free the slaves and that would be a worthy cause.
I'm sorry, you cant tell me "I" enslaved your people because I was born white. Are you guilt of a crime commited by your great grandfather? or do you get to be born into this world without guilt. We create our own guilt by our own actions.

Well what about the blacks who were murdered for trying to escape slavery for 200 plus years before that?
What do you think whites should have done? Should they have left the black slaves (owned by black masters) to their fate in Africa instead?

Well, it's too late for that now. The white man certainly screwed himself when he got into the slave trade business thanks to those black slave owners of Africa. Now the white man has too look after all those negros that are on welfare now. Aw well.

What whitey should not have done was decide to provide guns to certain tribes to use in order to capture their enemies whitey purchased to use as slaves. You see that's how the slave trade operated.

Don't try and feed us white folk more bull shit. The white man got into the slave business thanks to the blacks who were in the slavery business long before white people showed up. That was a big mistake introducing blacks to guns or maybe not. There are thousands of black on black gang murders every year in cities like Chicago and Baltimore and every killing is just about done by guns, BRO. :Boom2:

Biggest mistake Lincoln made was not sending all your black asses back to where you came from.

But the fact is, black history as described here, IS American History and millions have made positive contributions to America. I'm sure you would not say that to black men or women who volunteered for active duty in WW2 or Vietnam? or would you? Fact is, they have contributed in science, industry, construction and music. Many are police officers and though what you may see on TV, with rioting or demonstrations doesnt even represent 1% of their population. Most Africans are working and run their own businesses. That's a fact.
The thing is people like to make political fodder out of other humans for various reasons.

Sure, ok. Black people have contributed but I think overall, their presence has done more harm than good. We all would be better off if Africans had never been brought here. The country would be more united and not wracked with self loathing and PC thought policing. The specter of slavery just wont go away, no matter what we do to try and move on. When IM2 says most black people think the way he does, I agree. They hate this country, hate white people and hate western society because they've been taught to think that way and it's only getting worse, not better. This victimhood mindset will be our downfall.
If you want to get whites together to compensate us for our present day wealth as well as the money owed our ancestors (with interest) I will see about getting all the Blacks together to move back to Africa. This is a one time offer and once you do it you cant call on us for help again.

What phuckin' wealth. You blacks blew all the white man's wealth. There is nothing left. Here's the deal. The white man will pay you a one way ticket back to Africa and buy you lunch when you get there. Then you are on your own. That why you won't have to live with us white folk anymore and we white folk will finally be free of all your whining and crying. And don't worry about us calling you back. Once burnt, twice shy as the old saying goes. Send us a post card when you get there and please pay for the stamp yourself.

So long it hasn't been pleasant to know you. Bye-bye. :coffee:
Dont worry about what wealth. Either you abide by terms I dictated or there is no deal. I'm not negotiating with you monkey. I'm telling you what its going to take for us to leave the country. Take it or leave it. I know you wont take it because you monkeys would starve to death or experience another dark ages. :laugh:

Whites commit more rapes, aggravated assaults, burglaries, vandalism, arson, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, crimes against property, violent crime, forgery, counterfeiting, buying, receiving selling and possessing stolen property, illegal weapons possession, prostitution, commercialized vice, sex offenses, drug violations, drunk driving, offenses involving family and children, driving under the influence, liquor laws, drunkenness, vagrancy, curfew and loitering, and all other offenses excluding traffic, disorderly conduct and suspicion.

There are nearly 5 times as many whites as blacks.
How many of those crimes did whites commit 5 times as many or more?
Whites commit more rapes, aggravated assaults, burglaries, vandalism, arson, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, crimes against property, violent crime, forgery, counterfeiting, buying, receiving selling and possessing stolen property, illegal weapons possession, prostitution, commercialized vice, sex offenses, drug violations, drunk driving, offenses involving family and children, driving under the influence, liquor laws, drunkenness, vagrancy, curfew and loitering, and all other offenses excluding traffic, disorderly conduct and suspicion.

Is that all whites ahve done? Geez,
The only thing whites brought to south africa is more head lice. There were already civilizations there.

Africa is well known for having more than just head lice crawling and flying around. And they were there long before white people ever showed up. The blacks may be considered a civilization but they were certainly not civilized until old whitey came along. White people introduced them into the modern world. Today thanks to the white man they now get to own cars,TV's and cellphones and so much more. The blacks of today don't realize just how lucky they are to have been born in this century and the last one.

Gimme a break pink monkey. You whites were eating each other in europe before you were civilized by us.

The only thing that I know that white men like to eat is pussy. Black monkeys enjoy eating bugs.

Black monkeys may like eating bugs but I don't know too many black humans who do. And considering the number of white homosexuals, I question your claim of white men liking to eat pussy. Oops, I forgot Larry Nassar, he loved to eat 8 and 9 year old pussy.

There are plenty of black faggots around, watermelon man. And as if black men have never munched down on some young kids dick. Get lost with your :bsflag:

I didn't say here were no black homosexuals. But like everything else there are far more white butt munching bitches waternelon man. For you see white boy, whenever I see a watermelon eating contest, I don't see any black competitors.

1. He wanted to wait to he had a big victory, so that it would not look like a sign of weakness.

2. Freeing someone from slavery is still a kindness, even if you still consider them inferior. There is nothing in the definition of kindness that restricts it to acts done to people you consider an equal.

Well what about the blacks who were murdered for trying to escape slavery for 200 plus years before that? I don't have to give whites credit for undoing a wrong they made happen. So that's a piss poor excuse. First off, things didn't end with slavery and you benefitted from much of the racism that went on in the 20th century and beyond until right now. So let's end this you can't blame me for my great grandfather's crimes bullshit. I can say whites enslaved my people because whites did so. The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here. The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it. Because the way we see it kills your overblown white egos. So I'm not going to do that. Why? Because I've spent much of my life trying to see it rom your side too but your asses keep doing the same shit. And since the definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting a different result,,let's try something different.

"The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here."

I was responding to a post about Slavery. I realize what your thread is about .

"The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it."

And you speak for all black people? all black people see things the way you do really? Do you realize many white people agree with your view point and many don't? I agree with you that racism still exists, but there are topics within topics. I can see Jim Crow existed... I can see black people have been discriminated against for no good reason, and I can act accordingly in my life and I can choose to support those things I feel help to right that but like everything else, it comes down to free choice that you yourself have. What I don't have to say is because I was born white , that means I'm guilty... thats what your friend here says. I also don't need to kiss your ass to prove I might agree with you on some things.

I have stated I many occasions that not all whites are racists and that many whites understand the things we talk about. We as blacks don't get to live so isolated from whites that we never talk with them to understand how they see things, nor do we mostly work in situations where we only work with blacks. So you need to quit trying to explain things to me like I've never seen or been around white people. I have traveled his nation, attended meetings and conventions about issues in he black community here and in Africa. I don't speak for all blacks but I can say hat most blacks do think as I do because of these experiences. Why whites use his line every time a black person says something they don't like because they think blacks actually think as they do is tiring to read. I'm going to skip your silly lines about you not having to feel guilty because it's ignorant.

I don't have to accept that it was kindness for whites to free us from slavery. You whites want us to kiss your asses, not vice versa. Slavery was wrong and whites took 200 years to fix it. That's not kindness, not for the millions of blacks who died in slavery. So if you can't see how we cans say that as blacks and you feel w must recognize whites for coming be in ships to fight, while you don't mention one time blacks who died fighting slavery or trying to resist, then you want us to kiss you ass and the reason you are up in arms about what has been said is because we don't.

Your ancestors were able to come here because they were white. US immigration laws did not allow non whites to do so. So that is one way they benefitted from racism even if they didn't own a slave. Last, we as slaves lost between 6.4 and 10 trillion dollars because if slavery. While we were losing that money whites built businesses and cities, provided jobs to people like your ancestors who were able to buy homes ad live decently. So the fact that you didn't live then doesn't change the fact these things happened. So whether you "kiss my ass" or not, things happened as described..

Well what about the blacks who were murdered for trying to escape slavery for 200 plus years before that? I don't have to give whites credit for undoing a wrong they made happen. So that's a piss poor excuse. First off, things didn't end with slavery and you benefitted from much of the racism that went on in the 20th century and beyond until right now. So let's end this you can't blame me for my great grandfather's crimes bullshit. I can say whites enslaved my people because whites did so. The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here. The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it. Because the way we see it kills your overblown white egos. So I'm not going to do that. Why? Because I've spent much of my life trying to see it rom your side too but your asses keep doing the same shit. And since the definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting a different result,,let's try something different.

"The question asked in this thread happens to be IS RACISM OVER YET, not slavery. Slavery was just one part of the racism blacks have faced here."

"The problem with this discussion is that you whites always want y s to see things your way but you don't want to begin looking at things the way we see it."

And you speak for all black people? all black people see things the way you do really? Do you realize many white people agree with your view point and many don't? I agree with you that racism still exists, but there are topics within topics. I can see Jim Crow existed... I can see black people have been discriminated against for no good reason, and I can act accordingly in my life and I can choose to support those things I feel help to right that but like everything else, it comes down to free choice that you yourself have. What I don't have to say is because I was born white , that means I'm guilty... thats what your friend here says. I also don't need to kiss your ass to prove I might agree with you on some things.

I have stated I many occasions that not all whites are racists and that many whites understand the things we talk about. We as blacks don't get to live so isolated from whites that we never talk with them to understand how they see things, nor do we mostly work in situations where we only work with blacks. So you need to quit trying to explain things to me like I've never seen or been around white people. I have traveled his nation, attended meetings and conventions about issues in he black community here and in Africa. I don't speak for all blacks but I can say hat most blacks do think as I do because of these experiences. Why whites use his line every time a black person says something they don't like because they think blacks actually think as they do is tiring to read. I'm going to skip your silly lines about you not having to feel guilty because it's ignorant.

I don't have to accept that it was kindness for whites to free us from slavery. You whites want us to kiss your asses, not vice versa. Slavery was wrong and whites took 200 years to fix it. That's not kindness, not for the millions of blacks who died in slavery. So if you can't see how we cans say that as blacks and you feel w must recognize whites for coming be in ships to fight, while you don't mention one time blacks who died fighting slavery or trying to resist, then you want us to kiss you ass and the reason you are up in arms about what has been said is because we don't.

Your ancestors were able to come here because they were white. US immigration laws did not allow non whites to do so. So that is one way they benefitted from racism even if they didn't own a slave. Last, we as slaves lost between 6.4 and 10 trillion dollars because if slavery. While we were losing that money whites built businesses and cities, provided jobs to people like your ancestors who were able to buy homes ad live decently. So the fact that you didn't live then doesn't change the fact these things happened. So whether you "kiss my ass" or not, things happened as described..
Yeah they did look at other groups and found them to be African as well. Kinda sucks for you doesnt it?

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

Genetic Analysis of Amarna Mummies

Geographical analysis of the Amarna mummies was performed using their autosomal STR profiles based on 8 tested loci.
Results are summarized in
Table 1
and illustrated in
Figure 1
. Maps for
individual Amarna mummies are included in
Figures 2-8
in the Appendix.
Discussion:
Average MLI scores in
Table 1
indicate the STR profiles of
the Amarna mummies would be
most frequent in present day populations of several
African regions: including the Southern African
(average MLI 326.94), African Great Lakes (average
MLI 323.76), and Tropical West African (average
MLI 83.74) regions.
These regional matches do not necessarily indicat
e an exclusively African ancestry for the
Amarna pharaonic family. However, results indicate th
ese ancient individuals inherited some alleles that
today are more frequent in populations of Africa than
in other parts of the world (such as D18S51=19 and
D21S11=34).

View attachment 180148
That's discussing King Tut again. Are you done beating those mummies? Aren't they dead enough? Linking to the same shit multiple times won't make your sample bigger. Oh, and even the article says you're full of shit:

e an exclusively African ancestry

They're even flat out telling you that. Perhaps they knew the limitations and intent of their research and included that having foreseen that a dumb shitskin like you would try to use the research like a blunt object.

Yeah dummy. I dont have an exclusively African ancestry either but I am still Black. :rolleyes:

So, blacks like to call themselves African American. Why? Is there a country called Africa America somewhere on earth? Or if there is no country called Africa America then why do blacks born in America call themselves African American. Why not just American?

Is there a country called Irish America somewhere on earth? So why don't you either shut the fuck up or stop asking dumb ass questions.

Again why do blacks always keep calling themselves African Americans when they were born in America? Only a dumb ass like you tries to avoid that question with another question. Well, dumb ass?

This one thing is true. We live in the AMERICAS... which obviously includes all the countries of South, Central and North America. We are all Americans but differentiate ourselves in different ways. I suppose we could just call ourselves citizens of the United States of America or United States Citizens but it's much simpler just to call ourselves Americans, though maybe not actually correct.
In that context, If someone wants to call themselves an African American, it doesnt bother me one bit.

That's discussing King Tut again. Are you done beating those mummies? Aren't they dead enough? Linking to the same shit multiple times won't make your sample bigger. Oh, and even the article says you're full of shit:

e an exclusively African ancestry

They're even flat out telling you that. Perhaps they knew the limitations and intent of their research and included that having foreseen that a dumb shitskin like you would try to use the research like a blunt object.

Yeah dummy. I dont have an exclusively African ancestry either but I am still Black. :rolleyes:

So, blacks like to call themselves African American. Why? Is there a country called Africa America somewhere on earth? Or if there is no country called Africa America then why do blacks born in America call themselves African American. Why not just American?

Is there a country called Irish America somewhere on earth? So why don't you either shut the fuck up or stop asking dumb ass questions.

Again why do blacks always keep calling themselves African Americans when they were born in America? Only a dumb ass like you tries to avoid that question with another question. Well, dumb ass?

This one thing is true. We live in the AMERICAS... which obviously includes all the countries of South, Central and North America. We are all Americans but differentiate ourselves in different ways. I suppose we could just call ourselves citizens of the United States of America or United States Citizens but it's much simpler just to call ourselves Americans, though maybe not actually correct.
In that context, If someone wants to call themselves an African American, it doesnt bother me one bit.

I don't give a shit either. I just cannot understand as to why anyone would not want to call themselves an American period. If one has to call themselves African American then that must mean that they do not want to be considered being an American but prefer to make it known that they are not American.

I don't give a shit either. I just cannot understand as to why anyone would not want to call themselves an American period. If one has to call themselves African American then that must mean that they do not want to be considered being an American but prefer to make it known that they are not American.

If ne wants to call themselves an Irish-American, German American etc, then the same thing applies.

Gimme a break pink monkey. You whites were eating each other in europe before you were civilized by us.

The only thing that I know that white men like to eat is pussy. Black monkeys enjoy eating bugs.

Black monkeys may like eating bugs but I don't know too many black humans who do. And considering the number of white homosexuals, I question your claim of white men liking to eat pussy. Oops, I forgot Larry Nassar, he loved to eat 8 and 9 year old pussy.

There are plenty of black faggots around, watermelon man. And as if black men have never munched down on some young kids dick. Get lost with your :bsflag:

I didn't say here were no black homosexuals. But like everything else there are far more white butt munching bitches waternelon man. For you see white boy, whenever I see a watermelon eating contest, I don't see any black competitors.

[/QUOT

Maybe because the white competitors always beat them now. That is probably why. :boo_hoo14:

No , it's because whitey is the original chicken and watermelon men. Colonel Sanders was not black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back