Is racism a figment of our imagination?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Can we prove racism is real? With words and facts? facts, proof. Who validates what proof "is"? Liberals question gender and mathematics, its time to question THEM and their "constructs". Prove racism is REAL!

I remember McCarthyism and the censorship and intolerance then. Over unproven allegations of Communism, believe me, these unproven allegations of racism are far worse! No proof but the damage is done. Have you no decency or shame ?

All words are social constructs - it is how we communicate ideas.

Race is a class of categories for grouping the similar physical characteristics that we notice to distinguish different people.

racism is real - there are people who have similar physical characteristics that we can describe and consistently detect.

I sexism real Mary?

This is stupid.

What would Samuel Clemens say: dem Coons be all crazy ass. Or" Negros are suffering under a self imposed persecution complex". Please. Nobody is holding back blacks but themselves. (And the Democrats).

Democrats treat blacks like special needs handicapped children. They don't do that with that another group. Not Vietnamese or Korean or Hungarians or handicapped whites or hillbillies. If I was black, I would feel a little patronized.

I remember McCarthyism and the censorship and intolerance then. Over unproven allegations of Communism, believe me, these unproven allegations of racism are far worse! No proof but the damage is done. Have you no decency or shame ?

It has been proven that Sen McCarthy was correct....try and keep up instead of positing old debunked liberal b.s.

Democrats treat blacks like special needs handicapped children. They don't do that with that another group. Not Vietnamese or Korean or Hungarians or handicapped whites or hillbillies. If I was black, I would feel a little patronized.
And here is the proof of racism. Democrats don't do what you have claimed. Whats patronizing is white republicans consistently telling us black how we are so stupid that we need white liberals to tell us how to vote or that racism exists.

It has been proven that Sen McCarthy was correct....try and keep up instead of positing old debunked liberal b.s.

No it was not.

In the 1910's the KKK became popular because of media (the sudden popularity of Birth of a nation) and the popularity of the KKK and race. We had popular mayors and politicians glomming on to the Klan out of popularity. I remember history, the racial politics of of 1918 KKK and NOW 2021 of the BLM, pretty much the same thing. History repeating itself.

In the 1910's the KKK became popular because of media (the sudden popularity of Birth of a nation) and the popularity of the KKK and race. We had popular mayors and glomming on to the Klan out of popularity. I remember history, the racial politics of of 1918 KKK and NOW 2021 of the BLM, pretty much the same thing. History repeating itself.
No, there are no similarties.

Can we prove racism is real? With words and facts? facts, proof. Who validates what proof "is"? Liberals question gender and mathematics, its time to question THEM and their "constructs". Prove racism is REAL!
It is a Communist tool ...

See it for what it its .....

It is a Communist tool ...

See it for what it its .....
The VP of the tin foil hat club.

And here is the proof of racism. Democrats don't do what you have claimed. Whats patronizing is white republicans consistently telling us black how we are so stupid that we need white liberals to tell us how to vote or that racism exists.

The black community has huge problems of a psychopathic nature....cannot be denied.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back