[Insert race here] supremacy is

• Good

• Bad

• Good if it's white, bad otherwise

• Good if it's black, bad otherwise

Results are only viewable after voting.
What was a lie?

dafr2ow-f8480cac-329e-42b4-8f74-781d9f4fbce8.png

Your opinion is what it is. Let's talk about it. Show me yours and I'll show you mine. But if you're not willing to vote and take a stand for whatever your opinion is, you're a coward.

Is racial supremacy ideology bad?​

Yes…we must play stupid, dumb ourselves down and pretend we are all equal.
We must also pretend that Tom Brady isn’t a SUPREME quarterback.

Your opinion is what it is. Let's talk about it. Show me yours and I'll show you mine. But if you're not willing to vote and take a stand for whatever your opinion is, you're a coward.
Considering it always works itself out with blood and destruction I'd say yes.

Once again you're wrong. When you look at murder, blacks do not commit 7 times the number of whites. Now look Kung fool, all your blaming democrats for being racists while you're a republican posting racism just shows your retardation. In America whites are arrested way more, so don't cherry-pick trying to build your strawman.

A pity you know less than nothing about history or human nature.....

This was what the Italians did to the man who led them down the path to destruction: keep it in mind-

The partisans settled on shooting Mussolini alongside his young mistress, Claretta Petacci, and passed their bodies to an angry crowd, which brutalized the corpses and hung them upside down from a girder in the Piazzale Loreto in Milan, for display and preservation.Apr 28, 2015

Did the Brutal Death of Mussolini Contribute to Hitler's Suicide?​

https://foreignpolicy.com › 2015/04/28 › did-the-brutal-d...

1652790616403.png

You are an existential enemy to black Americans.

You can consider me the Ghost of Christmas Future.

At some point, you'll join the 75 percent of Asians who are democrats.

Due to your mental disability, the indelibility of your indoctrination, you may never join the majority of Americans:

Joe Biden's approval rating hits lowest point in new poll

https://nypost.com › 2022/04/14 › joe-bidens-approval-...
Just a third of all Americans (33%) approve of how President Biden is handling his job responsibilities, according to a new Quinnipiac ...

How many times a day do perfect strangers point at you and laugh????

Forum List

Back