Is Rachael Maddow Out of Control?

How do you see Miss Maddow's Behavior Lately?

• Nothing is wrong with it, she's just fine.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • She does seem a little more aggressive these days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is really destroying conservatives in a vendetta it seems.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • She does appear to be bullying so others won't stand up to her agenda.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I just thought I'd throw that out there. She seems a bit manic these days and out on a if-you-are-conservative,-I'm-going-to-punish-you-severely,-destroy-you,-ruin -your-career kick. You can tell when she's a bit manic because she stutters more. It seems anyway that she has a speech issue that gets worse when she's keyed up, or worried about something?

If she keeps actively destroying people's careers, when does journalism cross that fine line into an active vendetta? Has she crossed that line? Her guests even seem a bit frightened of her, unless they're gay.

Seems somebody put a bee in her bonnet. Let me guess. It has to do with gay stuff.

She has announced several times and quite conspicuously that she is a culture warrior or part of a culture war. Could it be she wants to do a pre-emptive strike? It seems like her MO is "beat up this and that conservative" to send a message to other politicians lest they cross her, their, "agenda"..

I wonder if she's trying to send a message to the US Supreme Court Justices? You know, with the Utah case coming up this year..

So I've got a poll going here to weigh in on what you think Ms. Maddow's fury seems to be all about.

Last edited:
I just thought I'd throw that out there. She seems a bit manic these days and out on a "if you are conservative, I'm going to punish you severely, destroy you, ruin your career" kick. You can tell when she's a bit manic because she stutters more. It seems anyway that she has a speech issue that gets worse when she's keyed up, or worried about something?

If she keeps actively destroying people's careers, when does journalism cross that fine line into an active vendetta? Has she crossed that line? Her guests even seem a bit frightened of her, unless they're gay.

Seems somebody put a bee in her bonnet. Let me guess. It has to do with gay stuff.

She has announced several times and quite conspicuously that she is a culture warrior or part of a culture war. Could it be she wants to do a pre-emptive strike? It seems like her MO is "beat up this and that conservative" to send a message to other politicians lest they cross her, their, "agenda"..

I wonder if she's trying to send a message to the US Supreme Court Justices? You know, with the Utah case coming up this year..

So I've got a poll going here to weigh in on what you think Ms. Maddow's fury seems to be all about.

Yeah, play that perpetual VICTIM card, crybaby!
:eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

Just last year your right wing packed scotus wouldn't even defend your fucking cheating

what does EVERY right winger in the country do?

pretend 30 years of court documentations that proves you cheat isn't real

Settle down folks. I'm not on MSNBC. Maddow is. The poll is read to vote on now.

Then the people will win and the cheaters can be put in prison where they belong

That is her schtick. MSNBC has been trying to be the Air America of TV for a while now and she is their big hope. That station isn't news it's a progressive propaganda

Aside from being a hack she sounds like whatever meds she is on she isn't addressing the side effects of dry mouth....annoying as hell.

Maddow never pretended to be fair and balanced. She is a militant lesbian activist and her entire thought process is skewed toward that end. The radical left has become emboldened since the left wing democrat governor of NY told Americans that certain right wing segments of society would not be welcomed in the Empire State and the left wing senator from NY launched into a tirade directed at innocent people who call themselves Tea Party members. The line has been drawn on the concrete and the hatred on the left is oozing up like a putrid slime.

Settle down folks. I'm not on MSNBC. Maddow is. The poll is read to vote on now.

so you refuse to comment on your partys cheating?

I'm a registered democrat and have voted democratic for decades now; probably before you were born.

Don't get me wrong here. I generally think Maddow is a good journalist. She is covering important stuff like fracking, nuclear plant issues, voter suppression by the GOP and women's reproductive rights. Though on that last bit I'm more in the camp of "after 3 months, no, no abortion unless the mother's life is at risk".

She's an asset to the journalist world until she starts getting manic with the gay stuff. Then her character changes. She seems panicky almost, or manic, like I said. And frankly, I'm worried for her since during her "get conservatives!" phase, a sitting Pope has been dethroned, a governor, other politicians and she now is going after Chris Christie who is one of the GOP favorites. She used to sing his praises in fact when he and Obama were chumming around after Hurricane Sandy. Though lately I think someone has "spoken" to her about the Christie thing because after three or four nights of going manic on him, she's toned it down a bit.

It's just that when you help lop off the heads of really big and powerful men, they don't just sit back and take it. She would do a much greater service to the democratic party by recognizing and paying attention to the Duck Dynasty & Chic Fil a numbers instead of constantly weaving in gay crap into the democratic platform. Her stories on environmental stuff is the pulitzer gold ring. She should aim for that instead. Especially fracking. Those brittle well casings are ultra vulnerable to lateral shear earthquakes. If the fracking is causing earthquakes, like in Texas now, then say goodbye to fresh drinking water forever. Once that toxic stew is down there, it's there forever and will percolate around from capillary action and pressures with our drinking and agriculture waters. Fracking is going to be seen, next to boiling water for turbines with radiation [nuclear] one of the worst mistakes of modern humanity for it's long-range repurcussions..

Last edited:
If Maddow wants to knock heads off of torsos in a political way, she should take up the far more long-reaching cause of our insane energy use and promote things like hydrogen cars: A Hydrogen Generator You Can Build | Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org and babysitting the decomissioning of fracking and nuclear power.

Also, for centralized power, instead of nuclear: [ame=http://youtu.be/hUtXsZrPf_Q]Concentrating Solar Power Plants 1 MW- 5 MW (Fresnel Technology) - YouTube[/ame]

Her audience isn't big enough to warrant any level of concern.
She is well credentialed but her Abortion and Same Sex shtick bores me to tears.

We should never be in the business of stamping out either conservatives or democrats. The two balance each other and promote sanity by the push and pull of their conflicting ideologies. You get too far left or too far right and they start up with a "take no prisoners" outright vendetta. I think that's what Miss Maddow is up to.

the SCOTUS thinks you should be punished

lol

article-1241766-07CE1A50000005DC-940_634x320.jpg

Her audience isn't big enough to warrant any level of concern.
She is well credentialed but her Abortion and Same Sex shtick bores me to tears.
The size of her audience may not be the question here. The question is her relentless advertisement and persecution in a public venue of key conservative figures in what she openly admits is a "culture war". We don't need a civil war right now, in case you hadn't noticed. Yet she has been at least instrumental in unseating a couple careers for what most would see as petty issues. So a governor on Virginia took some clothes and jewelry in exchange for some favors. Show me a politician, dem or GOP who hasn't done that? People expect it to some degree.

I think the "message" is more "if you don't fall in line with what we want, you will pay with your career". Of note, just after the Virginia governor was unseated, the Virginia AG suddenly announced s/he would no longer uphold the ban on gay marriage in that state...

...It's literally feeling like it's Rachael Maddow vs the right of people to govern themselves. What will she do to Utah? The Supreme Court? Or are they already shaking in their boots for fear of crossing her? If this is a form of orchestrated blackmail, and it may very well be, where do people draw the line and stop the advancement? There is no proof at all that gay is "born that way". There is a mountain of observed fact that gay is more like a cult. A "Cult"rure war if you will. Is the US being advanced upon by a cult of LGBT descriptive behaviors against its will, forcibly, via blackmail or extortion?

Extortion is defined as "if you don't do "thing A" or give me "thing B", I will deliver on my threat, overt or implied, to do "thing C". Is this happening? If it is, it isn't legal.

Last edited:
We DO need a culture war right now.
Unfortunately, the two skewed sides fighting don't represent what's really best for the nation.

We DO need a culture war right now.
Unfortunately, the two skewed sides fighting don't represent what's really best for the nation.

No, when a country is economically beaten to a pulp and compromised as such, with drooling enemies waiting for the beast to buckle at the knees, the LAST thing we need is divisiveness or instigation to civil unrest.

I notice MSNBC has a new link to "get active" for ??? That with announcing a culture war as part of the MSNBC agenda is really unsettling. It's as unsettling as what Rupert Murdoch, "naturalized citizen" of the US was trying to do with the Glenn Beck circus awhile back and Sarah Palin with her bullseye on Senators or Representatives for Universal Healthcare.

Fox toned that down when Gabby Giffords got shot in the head while holding a rally. The GOP is not above "making an example out of people to scare off other would-be advocates" of causes they don't like. Neither side should be up to that type of behavior. This country is in big trouble and we do not need civil unrest right now.

Maddow is an excellent TV opinionist for her side.

She is a bit stronger in her language than before.

Whether that is deliberate or not, I don't know.

I just thought I'd throw that out there. She seems a bit manic these days and out on a "if you are conservative, I'm going to punish you severely, destroy you, ruin your career" kick. You can tell when she's a bit manic because she stutters more. It seems anyway that she has a speech issue that gets worse when she's keyed up, or worried about something?

Those quotes you have of her....where are the links to her saying those things?

Those quotes you have of her....where are the links to her saying those things?

They aren't quotes. I often include the "..." when I'm trying to paraphrase or indicate a general view of something. Sorry to confuse you.

Forum List

Back