Is Questioning Election Fraud Really Damaging To The Constitution?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday GOP voters got screwed by poll workers.
In several GOP polling stations registered Republicans were told when they voted that their vote wouldn't be counted yesterday because the Dominion voting machines were broken. They were told to place their ballot in an (unsecured) box to be counted later. How much later nobody knows. What we do know is that up until late last night...both Republicans were leading my big margins.

This morning I woke up and both Republicans had lost. Did the Democrats running polling stations count these votes yet? Probably not. Clearly...Democrats wanted to declare a winner in each of the Senate races before any of the Military absentee ballots have been counted, and quite possibly all of those Republican votes they couldn't count because of broken machines. As we speak...there are more votes still waiting to be counted than the margins in at least on of the races.....but by 11pm last night Mark Ruffalo, an outspoken liberal and Hollywood actor, was declaring that Democrats had won Georgia.

Last night 5000 (live on ABC) of Senator Perdue's votes literally disappeared. None of Ossoff's vote totals changed. This reduced David Perdue's lead to 15,000. I'm pretty certain that this wasn't an error or a correction.....this was a theft of votes by somebody in the system. This happened several times and over 34,000 of Perdue's votes disappeared in total.

Now.....somebody explain why questioning this outright theft is damaging to the Constitution?

Last edited:
In several GOP polling stations registered Republicans were told when they voted that their vote wouldn't be counted yesterday because the Dominion voting machines were broken. They were told to place their ballot in an (unsecured) box to be counted later. How much later nobody knows. What we do know is that up until late last night...both Republicans were leading my big margins.

This morning I woke up and both Republicans had lost. Did the Democrats running polling stations count these votes yet? Probably not. Clearly...Democrats wanted to declare a winner in each of the Senate races before any of the Military absentee ballots have been counted, and quite possibly all of those Republican votes they couldn't count because of broken machines. As we speak...there are more votes still waiting to be counted than the margins in at least on of the races.....but by 11pm last night Mark Ruffalo, an outspoken liberal and Hollywood actor, was declaring that Democrats had won Georgia.

Last night 5000 (live on ABC) of Senator Perdue's votes literally disappeared. None of Ossoff's vote totals changed. This reduced David Perdue's lead to 15,000. I'm pretty certain that this wasn't an error or a correction.....this was a theft of votes by somebody in the system. This happened several times and over 34,000 of Perdue's votes disappeared in total.

Now.....somebody explain why questioning this outright theft is damaging to the Constitution?

it all depends on why youre objecting to it,, and in this case its fully warranted,,

They are still counting votes in at least one of the elections. Assuming a lead will hold until the end is not an argument for voter fraud. It is just a nail to hang your hat on. 40 percent of the vote had him in the lead and that is reason enough?

Lying about election 'fraud' that doesn't exist is harmful to the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Is Questioning Election Fraud Really Damaging

Questioning such things used to be how we insured things were kept HONEST for 200 years! Now, it is only damaging when TRUE to those who committed the fraud.

THE ULTIMATE PROOF of the fraud is that there is no much RESISTANCE to even discussing much less examining the facts of the matter.

If the Constitution can't survive people thinking independently and asking questions, it's pretty weak and probably doesn't deserve to survive.

But I'm pretty sure our Constitution is not as fragile as Democrats currently are pretending.

Lying about election 'fraud' that doesn't exist is harmful to the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Sorry, we're just repeating what we've been told....and I guess you're repeating what you're being told.
I've heard both sides......and I know that both sides cannot be trusted.
But I also know that Joe Biden bragged about having the biggest election fraud organization in history helping him get elected.
That was obviously an example of an old fart who often has trouble with hiding the truth because his mind is slowly slipping away.
He can't remember enough to know when he's spilling the beans of his whole operation.

Questioning these things is not only legal but an obligation. Somebody better check those ballots and ensure Perdue’s votes get counted. He wins easily without these obvious illegal acts. Over 32,000 votes disappearing. With no explanation. But nothing to see here.

Sorry, we're just repeating what we've been told....and I guess you're repeating what you're being told.
I've heard both sides......and I know that both sides cannot be trusted.
But I also know that Joe Biden bragged about having the biggest election fraud organization in history helping him get elected.
That was obviously an example of an old fart who often has trouble with hiding the truth because his mind is slowly slipping away.
He can't remember enough to know when he's spilling the beans of his whole operation.

Didn't Joe mean that he had one of the biggest election fraud organisations in place, otherwise to assure that no fraud would go unchecked or could get by the detectors eyes within the organisation that he assembled ?? ??? If so, then it needs to be looked at in that way, but why would he say or do this ??? Was it a smoke screen to make us think that the election would be conducted above board, and that Trump wasn't going to be able to cheat his way through ?? Otherwise claim the high ground first, and this would create the smoke screen needed to cover the cheating if that is what took place on the Democrat side of this thing.

Questioning these things is not only legal but an obligation. Somebody better check those ballots and ensure Perdue’s votes get counted. He wins easily without these obvious illegal acts. Over 32,000 votes disappearing. With no explanation. But nothing to see here.
Not being able to cross-check, and question the election is tantamount to tyranny, and then covering up, and then having a rigged system go unchecked.

Its damaging because you're eroding the very thing that makes this country work. The US was built on lies about equality and honor and all that shit. Take that away and youre all back of the bus just like any other country.

Forum List

Back