Is President Obama REALLY God?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What a difference a year makes.

Remember all the conversations from our friends on the left, I guess we should call them the 'messianic left,'...

CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?

EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God.
RealClearPolitics - Video - Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God"

The Emperor Nero thought he was a god, so the answer to that would be yes.

(As everything to Obama is Self-Referential, all that matters is what he believes.)

What a difference a year makes.

Remember all the conversations from our friends on the left, I guess we should call them the 'messianic left,'...

CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?

EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God.
RealClearPolitics - Video - Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CRkpBGQzU]YouTube - Joan Osborne - One Of Us[/ame]

There is a veritable Pantheon of Democrat Gods:

Obama - The One We've All Been Waiting For

Pelosi - The Goddess of the Big Gavel

Reid - The God of Voting Nay before Voting Yay

Bawney Fwank - The God of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac's Solvency

Rahm Emmanuel - The God of Communal Showers and Soap on a Rope

add some more of your own!

There is a veritable Pantheon of Democrat Gods:

Obama - The One We've All Been Waiting For

Pelosi - The Goddess of the Big Gavel

Reid - The God of Voting Nay before Voting Yay

Bawney Fwank - The God of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac's Solvency

Rahm Emmanuel - The God of Communal Showers and Soap on a Rope

add some more of your own!

Somehow I see Bawny jumping in on that soap-on-a-rope party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back