Is Poverty in Iran the Result of Sanctions or Plundering?

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The living and economic situation of the Iranian people is so bad that these days it has become the talk of the town in the state media and among government figures and experts.

But when it comes to the causes of this issue, at least within the country’s executive system, the root of the problem is sought outside the system, and specifically the global and US sanctions. Iran’s president Hassan Rouhani has said many times that whatever you shout, shout on the White House.

What is the reality and how much of the problems of the Iranian people are due to sanctions? If there were no sanctions, would the Iranian people not have economic problems? Before these sanctions, where the Iranian people living in luxury?

The issue of the sanctions plan has become so controversial that government officials have repeatedly admitted that the main problem is internal and resulting from looting, because theft and looting is a special feature of the entire clerical system.

I am shocked. SHOCKED I SAY that the issue has more to do with the level of corruption and theft from their government.

The living and economic situation of the Iranian people is so bad that these days it has become the talk of the town in the state media and among government figures and experts.

But when it comes to the causes of this issue, at least within the country’s executive system, the root of the problem is sought outside the system, and specifically the global and US sanctions. Iran’s president Hassan Rouhani has said many times that whatever you shout, shout on the White House.

What is the reality and how much of the problems of the Iranian people are due to sanctions? If there were no sanctions, would the Iranian people not have economic problems? Before these sanctions, where the Iranian people living in luxury?

The issue of the sanctions plan has become so controversial that government officials have repeatedly admitted that the main problem is internal and resulting from looting, because theft and looting is a special feature of the entire clerical system.

I am shocked. SHOCKED I SAY that the issue has more to do with the level of corruption and theft from their government.
that old nasty critter, the ayatollah is incredibly wealthy

New Topics

Forum List

Back