Is Pete the biggest failure in the Biden administration?

One screw up after another. From taking maternity leave at the height of the shipping crisis to the current mess with 10's of thousands of Americans being stranded as airlines cancel flights with impunity by the thousands.

And who would have thought that firing large amounts of your staff for not getting the poke would result in this disaster...... oh, yeah...anyone with a FUNCTIONING BRAIN.

But back to Pete. This is the buffoon that many in the media keep trying to float as a replacement for Biden.

Lord help us.
Boy. What a tough call to decide which person in the administration is the biggest failure. Way too tough to vote on.

22lcidw

He helped create over 500 consumer protections. And you are garbage.

Yeah, by fraud.

Bastard and the Corvair is what inspired diarrhea to fake the F100 and pigshit Dan Rather with the Jeep.

Irony level: infinity

Self awareness level: zero

Right.

Did he inspire you to be the pathological liar you are today?

Right.

Did he inspire you to be the pathological liar you are today?

Oh look, an article you never read.

Yeah, by fraud.

Bastard and the Corvair is what inspired diarrhea to fake the F100 and pigshit Dan Rather with the Jeep.

I know you have issues but don't rely on me to solve them.

Brandon is the biggest failure of the Brandon administration. Kamelhump is the second biggest failure. Third is Brandon. Fourth is Brandon. Up fifth is Kamelhump. Followed by a spoiler — Brandon, again, in sixth.

Fear not. Buttedgeedge has been a complete failure, too. But the failures of the President and the Vice President are so legendary that there’s no room for other failures on the Administration’s list of massive fails.

I don't drink.

oh, my bad. Just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. When you post things that have nothing to do with what I posted I just assume you are drunk.

Now I will have have to assume you are an idiot.

oh, my bad. Just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. When you post things that have nothing to do with what I posted I just assume you are drunk.

Now I will have have to assume you are an idiot.
It had everything to do with what you said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back