Is Pelosi stepping down because she knows the Dems will lose the house and she does not want to be humiliated?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Seems that way to me. Why else?

Oh...she is 137 years old?

You communists love to vote for OLD RICH WHITE PEOPLE....while at the same time calling them EVIL.

You communists love to vote for OLD RICH WHITE PEOPLE....while at the same time calling them EVIL.

She wants to get the fuck out of shithole California as soon as possible, and move into her new $25 million sea-level mansion in Florida.

LOL

She wants to get the fuck out of shithole California as soon as possible, and move into her new $25 million sea-level mansion in Florida.

LOL

My new neighbor....wonderful.

See how this evil bitch pillaged California for ALL SHE COULD...and is going to retire in FLorida.

YET THESE IDIOT BARKING AND CLAPPING SEALS STILL VOTE FOR THESE SCUM.

Sounds like "You can't fire me, I QUIT!" We won't have Piglosi to kick around anymore. Naw, when she goes to prison, she'll get hers.

~~~~~~
It can also be that people are beginning to question how a Democrat Congresswoman and her husband can amass over $500 million dollars while serving in Congress.
The same question can be asked of Senator Diane Feinstein and her husband.
Just how much insider trading took place?

I'm sure there will be another democratic woman you people can fantasize about murdering in cold blood.

I shudder when I think of the cost in your and my tax dollars it's going to take to charter a freezer-jet to fly her ice collection to a new home in Florida where the electricity supply is somewhat more reliable than in Brownoutfornia. Looks like she failed get any of Xiden's free money to buy her a generator and 20,000 gallon fuel tank to ensure that collection's safety.

So many ice cream parlors, so little time.

~~~~~~
It can also be that people are beginning to question how a Democrat Congresswoman and her husband can amass over $500 million dollars while serving in Congress.
The same could be asked of Mitch McConnell. He came to the Senate with virtually nothing, and now he's the seventh richest Senator.

1638310400201.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Pelosi owns ten properties around the country, including a mansion in California and a vineyard in the Napa Valley.

The Florida residence could be an investment property, or she could plan to retire there. Who knows.

Isn't it the law that old people have to retire to Florida? :lol:

The same could be asked of Mitch McConnell. He came to the Senate with virtually nothing, and now he's the seventh richest Senator.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander... Yet by inferring that some or many in both parties engage in insider trading should make the American tax paying angry and impose strict laws and penalties for doing so on those politicians that engage in this criminal act...

~~~~~~

I agree. ^^

I don't think she might step down because she doesn't want to be humiliated, the woman is totally amoral, she wouldn't care less about that.

May be it is because she and her husband, corrupt creatures both, have decided that they are OK with the already stolen $500 million .... that it is a neat tidy sum for them.

Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of their stolen labors.....in the Free and very Conservative State of Florida.:04:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander... Yet by inferring that some or many in both parties engage in insider trading should make the American tax paying angry and impose strict laws and penalties for doing so on those politicians that engage in this criminal act...
It does make me angry. Corruption is just about the only bipartisan activity which takes place in Congress. Mutual back scratching.

Forum List

Back