Is partition of the United States inevitable?

This article, written by a liberal Democrat last month, claims that it is:

THE UNITED STATES WILL SOON BE AT AN END.

After 8/8, and the profound rage and division which have followed, we are in vastly greater danger than perhaps ever before in our history.

And no one is backing down, but rather the stakes are being raised higher and higher.

So it seems we have two choices:

1) Peaceful partition into a) rational territories and b) irrational territories

2) Civil war (which will result in the above, but after incalculable violence and death)

Is there a third option, or is this country at an end?

Well, the US has always been divided. But it seems like the rhetoric is building up to civil war kind of level right now. I guess it's a matter of who wins and then forces themselves on the other side. Either way, both sides lose.

Well, the US has always been divided. But it seems like the rhetoric is building up to civil war kind of level right now. I guess it's a matter of who wins and then forces themselves on the other side. Either way, both sides lose.
We are talking about distinctive ways of living. Even if there is over scan on both sides.

Yeah - We The People are fukt as per usual.

We are talking about distinctive ways of living. Even if there is over scan on both sides.

Are we? Seems more like political nonsense like what happened in Rwanda, former Yugoslavia to me.
There is a solution, Proportional Representation. Sensible politics.

Forum List

Back