What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is partition of the United States inevitable?

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Please, please, please just go on and get. No shots fired here. I will gladly send Christmas cards to you even.
MAGA
No shots from the outside will be necessary Texas knows how to take care of these cranks. Been dealing them for decades.

OP
MinTrut

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I support the secession of California. When that voting block is gone, The USA will be as red as a baboon's arse.
It's more complicated alas, and California would likely become multiple states, or its own country.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This article, written by a liberal Democrat last month, claims that it is:

THE UNITED STATES WILL SOON BE AT AN END.

After 8/8, and the profound rage and division which have followed, we are in vastly greater danger than perhaps ever before in our history.

And no one is backing down, but rather the stakes are being raised higher and higher.

So it seems we have two choices:

1) Peaceful partition into a) rational territories and b) irrational territories

2) Civil war (which will result in the above, but after incalculable violence and death)

Is there a third option, or is this country at an end?

Well, the US has always been divided. But it seems like the rhetoric is building up to civil war kind of level right now. I guess it's a matter of who wins and then forces themselves on the other side. Either way, both sides lose.

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, the US has always been divided. But it seems like the rhetoric is building up to civil war kind of level right now. I guess it's a matter of who wins and then forces themselves on the other side. Either way, both sides lose.
We are talking about distinctive ways of living. Even if there is over scan on both sides.

OP
MinTrut

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah - We The People are fukt as per usual.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are talking about distinctive ways of living. Even if there is over scan on both sides.

Are we? Seems more like political nonsense like what happened in Rwanda, former Yugoslavia to me.
There is a solution, Proportional Representation. Sensible politics.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List