Is our MSNBC telling us what we should know-?

Israel Estimates Ship Explosion in Gulf of Oman Was Iranian Attack

As an American I should have been informed.

Oh yeah, why is that? You don't own Israel. And you don't own Oman. You don't own Iran. You don't live in any of the 3 places. In fact, they're an ocean and then some away from you.

So why do they owe it to you to personally deliver a Newspaper on your front lawn with their daily news?

...You say that like our highest foreign aid budget doesn't go to Israel

And we don't sell arms to Oman

It's not 'our MSNBC'.
It's the DNC's MSNBC. :rock:

MSNBC: We tell you what we want you to know
OAN, FOX, NewsMAX, Gateway Pundit, Briebart etc

We fabricate, what we want you to know.

Which one is really better? Leaving out news, or fabricating news? :dunno:

*thinks back to 4 years of russiagate coverage*

*thinks back to Iraq war*

MSNBC has been fabricating news since i've been old enough to notice.

Where do you get the confidence to say something like that?

MSNBC is no different than fox in 2021 and the studies bear that out. You can't show Fox viewers are less informed. Fox won MSNBC and the rest copied the model objectivity is dead. Never was really objective but even in the two party sense.

What do you mean by "take away Israel's toys"? You want "the UN" to forcibly disarm the nation?
No, not at all. America just needs to stop giving Israel $Billion’s in handouts.

After all Israel is not America’s 51 State of the Union, not now; not ever.

In my point of view, as long as Israel complies with the UN members everything should be just fine
in my point of view
:)-

Do you oppose all foreign aid, or just that which goes to Jews?
All of it except immediate disaster relief!

It's not 'our MSNBC'.

You're a fuckin' idiot. OAN, FOX, NewsMAX, Gateway Pundit, Brietbart doesn't leave out or fabricate news. They expose the idiocy, incompetency, and criminality of your side.

It's CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the Democrat's propaganda machine that either covers up your people's stupidity, or fabricates outlandish stories about their amazing "accomplishments."

Let's be honest here: For almost a whole year, you and others like you ooohed and awwed at how NY Governor Cuomo took control and beat the Coronavirus. But look at him now: He's nothing more than a sexual offender and a harasser of women and a murderer of old people. And now you won;'t even condemn him for that?

Dumb shit. Grow a brain already. Wake the fuck up and start thinking for yourself, instead of being the middle-person in a human centipede.

Back to the OP, who\what is behind keeping the US population uninformed.

Why.,.,.,. is all.,.,.,.,.,.,i ask :)-

Last edited:

Oh yeah, why is that? You don't own Israel. And you don't own Oman. You don't own Iran. You don't live in any of the 3 places. In fact, they're an ocean and then some away from you.

So why do they owe it to you to personally deliver a Newspaper on your front lawn with their daily news?

Oh look!!!!! An asshole.

It's not 'our MSNBC'.

How did you become this stupid?

Years and years of a public education system, ran by union labor Marxist-indoctrinated teachers and professors.

It takes time to cultivate an obedient citizen with the IQ equivalency of a cauliflower, you know

Even Lenin realized that we weren't going to be conquered in a day.

That sems a bit cruel to me :)-
They would "disarm" by decimating the Middle East.
I believe you misunderstood my post. Israel, as a country has a right to defend themselves.
As an American citizen the only thing I disapprove of is our federal government giving the county called “Israel” $billions, year on year out.
I must remind you; Israel is not America’s 51St State.
Or should it be-?

Just asking

As an American citizen in my 70’s who has relied on MSNBC news between 5:00-12:00pm CST. for the past 10-15 years

Here in America, I am watching our new President doing what Presidents do.
While at the same time the above is happening
I stumble on this-------
My news source did not mention the following.

Vessel and crew of Israeli-owned ship, the MV HELIOS RAY, are safe, officials say, as reason behind the explosion remains unclear
Amos Harel
Yaniv Kubovich
Reuters
Feb. 26, 2021 10:00 AM
Updated: Feb. 26, 2021 11:27 AM
Israel estimates ship explosion in Gulf of Oman was Iranian attack - Middle East News - Haaretz.com

Sorry, I just can not believe someone could "estimate" about an act of war.
You blame Israel for how something is reported?

We as a UN body need to take away Israel's toys.
I believe the above is news worthy, why is our MSNBC news leaving this out-?
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,The above is newsworthy as I see it.
how about you-?
Wait.... So Israel gets attacked... And you want to take away their ability to defend themselves?

...You say that like our highest foreign aid budget doesn't go to Israel

And we don't sell arms to Oman

now for the truth.....last year we gave Israel 3.3billion but we gave muslim nations over 8 billion.

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THE US GIVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES? AND WHO’S GETTING THE MOST?
There is always a lag time for reporting accurate numbers, so for 2021, we’ll be using the numbers from 2019. In this year, the United States spent over $47 billion in foreign aid (on par with what it spent in 2018). Just over 35% of that budget went to just ten countries:

1. Afghanistan ($4.89 billion)
  2. Israel ($3.3 billion)
  3. Jordan ($1.72 billion)
  4. Egypt ($1.46 billion)
  5. Iraq ($960 million)
  6. Ethiopia ($922 million)
  7. Yemen ($809 million)
  8. Colombia ($800 million)
  9. Nigeria ($793 million)
  10. Lebanon ($790 million)

now for the truth.....last year we gave Israel 3.3billion but we gave muslim nations over 8 billion.
America did not give a Muslim county a nuclear bomb, but we did give Israel several. America also subsidies offensive weapons to Israel, which I did not vote for, nor did anyone else
as I see it :)-
as I hjeard it

America did not give a Muslim county a nuclear bomb, but we did give Israel several.
as I hjeard it

You heard wrong.

The only countries we have given nuclear weapons too are Russia and China.

As in.....we allowed Russian and Chinese spies to steal our nuclear secrets.....which unfortunately were not that secret.

Not even to mention........https://mattstoller.substack.com/p/how-bill-clinton-and-american-financiers

Last edited:
That sems a bit cruel to me :)-
They would "disarm" by decimating the Middle East.
I believe you misunderstood my post. Israel, as a country has a right to defend themselves.
As an American citizen the only thing I disapprove of is our federal government giving the county called “Israel” $billions, year on year out.
I must remind you; Israel is not America’s 51St State.
Or should it be-?

Just asking

Once again, do you disapprove of ALL foreign aid, or just that which goes to Jews? I think I know the answer, but can you please confirm?

It's not 'our MSNBC'.

How did you become this stupid?
So are you claiming OAN, NEWSMAX, Briebart, the Gateway Pundit etc gives you actual, verifiable News?

And you call me stupid? Okee dokee! :lol: :thup:

Forum List

Back