Is Oprah getting her wish?

Nobody gives a shit what Oprah says, does or thinks except idiots, morons and dumbasses.

Yeah, the Dem big tent. It is powerful and dangerous. I know what you mean.

So voting Republican can't get-r-done for you? I know that's what all you partisanshitheads do. You believe in bullshit, you pick one of these ostensibly oppositional parties which really aren't oppositional at all, and then you whine because the phony oppositional party you pledged yourself to can't get it done because of that "other" party you did not choose won't let them?

No wonder america is in the shape it's in.

Tell you what, try insulting people more. That will get them to be more supportive of your alternative, when you get around to offering it.

That is because, you are smart.

First we must stop the Oprah.

Actually she employs quite a few white people, and likely does not select them based on their politics.

When she had her show, there were far more white females in the audience than females of any other demographic.

She's a wealthy black woman with the financial means to have influence outside of her racial demographic, and the fact that she's not a blindly loyal endorser of the current administration, makes her a threat to the insecure sycophants who are.

Do you understand that I am being supportive of Oprah running for the Presidency if she wants to?

How so? I for one would not be. Just like I was not for Obama running for president.

Because I like the idea of random individuals stepping forward and being judged based on their ideas and resume and character and winning or not on that basis,

instead of decades of loyal party service being the only route to power.

To be clear, I will not support any democrat in the foreseeable future, but there will be a democrat candidate and it might as well be Oprah, as some faceless party hack.

It is also worth pointing out, that your fears for Obama were unfounded. He was fine. His family is fine. Better than fine, they are now part of America's ruling elite.

The "ruling elite" are actually those who control the media, the banking system and Wall Street. Those who control the flow and valuation of monetary resorces as well as the news that directs those resources are the ones who truly determine how the world turns.

I think Obama was fortunate to escape American politics with his life and family intact.

Hopefully Oprah continues to quietly do what she does, and leaves the dirty business of politics and the dirty people in politics alone.

1. Obama won and did well by them,and now him and his family have been accepted into there ranks.

2. Oprah is a business powerhouse. She is currently outside of the political machine. But, she checks all the right boxes and is well connected. IF she runs, the machine will support it's own candidate, but it will not go scorched earth the way it did to fight Trump. More like the way it fought Sanders. If she wins, she will become one of them.

3. You are living in the past. Times have changed. A lot.

"Business" people = leaders is nonsense. The public has been Pavlovianly conditioned to worship aristocracy, being easily swayed by golden calf substitutes like celebrity and wealth. The people themselves no longer believe in a govt of, by, for the people. We turned it over to concentrated capital. Enjoy the ramifications of our "way of life".

Now you can blame whomever you feel relieves you of any responsibility for what you participate in and cooperate with.

Very dramatic. Set it to music, and you could have a hit as either a punk rocker or a 60s protest rock revival artist.

All my points stand, as you did not address any of them, as far as I can tell.

1. Obama won and did well by them,and now him and his family have been accepted into there ranks.

2. Oprah is a business powerhouse. She is currently outside of the political machine. But, she checks all the right boxes and is well connected. IF she runs, the machine will support it's own candidate, but it will not go scorched earth the way it did to fight Trump. More like the way it fought Sanders. If she wins, she will become one of them.

We the people know. Link takes the data out to 2015.

View attachment 321768

Wow. Yes, I am well aware of the issue of wage stagnation. I'm not sure why you think that means that Oprah is not a contender or won't be accepted if she wins and serves the agenda well.

Nobody gives a shit what Oprah says, does or thinks except idiots, morons and dumbasses.

So voting Republican can't get-r-done for you? I know that's what all you partisanshitheads do. You believe in bullshit, you pick one of these ostensibly oppositional parties which really aren't oppositional at all, and then you whine because the phony oppositional party you pledged yourself to can't get it done because of that "other" party you did not choose won't let them?

Tell you what, try insulting people more. That will get them to be more supportive of your alternative, when you get around to offering it.

Actually she employs quite a few white people, and likely does not select them based on their politics.

When she had her show, there were far more white females in the audience than females of any other demographic.

She's a wealthy black woman with the financial means to have influence outside of her racial demographic, and the fact that she's not a blindly loyal endorser of the current administration, makes her a threat to the insecure sycophants who are.

Do you understand that I am being supportive of Oprah running for the Presidency if she wants to?

How so? I for one would not be. Just like I was not for Obama running for president.

Because I like the idea of random individuals stepping forward and being judged based on their ideas and resume and character and winning or not on that basis,

To be clear, I will not support any democrat in the foreseeable future, but there will be a democrat candidate and it might as well be Oprah, as some faceless party hack.

It is also worth pointing out, that your fears for Obama were unfounded. He was fine. His family is fine. Better than fine, they are now part of America's ruling elite.

The "ruling elite" are actually those who control the media, the banking system and Wall Street. Those who control the flow and valuation of monetary resorces as well as the news that directs those resources are the ones who truly determine how the world turns.

I think Obama was fortunate to escape American politics with his life and family intact.

Hopefully Oprah continues to quietly do what she does, and leaves the dirty business of politics and the dirty people in politics alone.

No, I have always lived in the present, but with a vivid recollection and understanding of the past, and the realization that the clock could be quietly turned backwards and history could repeat itself.

The underlying public sentiment over Obama being elected president proved that nothing has vastly changed, except for the fact that social media has forced the world in general to "act" more politically correct.

In public.

I have not lived this long by not being vigilant, and listening with a third ear.

If I had my way, Oprah would stay where she is and make a difference the way that she has been doing for a long time now.

We will see.

I opposed Obama being elected and once he was elected, the same way I did Bill Clinton. I am partisan republican and an ideological conservative. And I was constantly accused of opposing him because "wacism".

If you believed it, every time some Obama partisan accused some white guy or republican of opposing Obama because "wacism", then I can see how you might think that "nothing had vastly changed".

But, only because you were vastly misinformed.

There's really no point in bothering with partisanshitheads.

Way to dodge the point.

Your point bub:

"I am partisan republican and an ideological conservative."

Correct. Any claim that my opposition to Obama was not based on either partisan political or ideological disagreement, was the person making the claim, being a lying piece of shit.

THUS, my point that the perception of the opposition to Obama was some sign of "wacism" was very much, incorrect.

Thus you're another empty vacuous partisanshithead by your own assessment.

I could write books about my reasons for my partisan and ideological positions. So, your assumption of "empty head" is, ironically, just you being an "empty head"

BUT, the point was, that any asshole who would assume that my opposition to Obama was based on Wacism, was/is a fucking retarded moron asshole mutherfucker.

ANd you dodged that point for some reason.

"Business" people = leaders is nonsense. The public has been Pavlovianly conditioned to worship aristocracy, being easily swayed by golden calf substitutes like celebrity and wealth. The people themselves no longer believe in a govt of, by, for the people. We turned it over to concentrated capital. Enjoy the ramifications of our "way of life".

Now you can blame whomever you feel relieves you of any responsibility for what you participate in and cooperate with.

Very dramatic. Set it to music, and you could have a hit as either a punk rocker or a 60s protest rock revival artist.

View attachment 321768

Wow. Yes, I am well aware of the issue of wage stagnation. I'm not sure why you think that means that Oprah is not a contender or won't be accepted if she wins and serves the agenda well.

Oprah is your fixation, not mine. Beware the scary black woman who leaves you in fear.

No, I have always lived in the present, but with a vivid recollection and understanding of the past, and the realization that the clock could be quietly turned backwards and history could repeat itself.

The underlying public sentiment over Obama being elected president proved that nothing has vastly changed, except for the fact that social media has forced the world in general to "act" more politically correct.

In public.

I have not lived this long by not being vigilant, and listening with a third ear.

If I had my way, Oprah would stay where she is and make a difference the way that she has been doing for a long time now.

We will see.

I opposed Obama being elected and once he was elected, the same way I did Bill Clinton. I am partisan republican and an ideological conservative. And I was constantly accused of opposing him because "wacism".

If you believed it, every time some Obama partisan accused some white guy or republican of opposing Obama because "wacism", then I can see how you might think that "nothing had vastly changed".

Way to dodge the point.

Your point bub:

Correct. Any claim that my opposition to Obama was not based on either partisan political or ideological disagreement, was the person making the claim, being a lying piece of shit.

THUS, my point that the perception of the opposition to Obama was some sign of "wacism" was very much, incorrect.

I could write books about my reasons for my partisan and ideological positions. So, your assumption of "empty head" is, ironically, just you being an "empty head"

BUT, the point was, that any asshole who would assume that my opposition to Obama was based on Wacism, was/is a fucking retarded moron asshole mutherfucker.

Have you ever encountered a partisanshithead who was not utterly convinced of his/her own righteousness?

You and I shared no conversation on your Obama rationale, who cares? Anyway, you proudly claim your partisanshit, perhaps you should consider writing all those partisanshithead books you have inside you.

View attachment 321768

Oprah is your fixation, not mine. Beware the scary black woman who leaves you in fear.

It's the thread topic. If you didn't want to discuss her, then why are you here, you ass?

Also, if you are going to accuse me of racism, could you use the "evul wacism" spelling?

It's a along story, but trust on this, it is called for.

In public.

We will see.

Way to dodge the point.

Your point bub:

Have you ever encountered a partisanshithead who was not utterly convinced of his/her own righteousness?

You and I shared no conversation on your Obama rationale, who cares? Anyway, you proudly claim your partisanshit, perhaps you should consider writing all those partisanshithead books you have inside you.

It is quite funny, to see you try to imply that being "partisan" is somehow unreasonable, but you can't just say, "partisan" you have to add spin to it, and talk like a retarded bady, ie, "partisanshithead".

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

MY point stands.

Any claim that my opposition to Obama was not based on either partisan political or ideological disagreement, was the person making the claim, being a lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back