Is Oprah getting her wish?

She's half right. Old people do need to die, but not to end racism. Just to end old people. Old people suck. :eusa_snooty:
You better hope you get to be old some day fool.

Another display of the depravity of american societal decline. No spiritual connection to anything but the glorification of spectacle, illusion,corruption and duplicity. No connection to the past and it's elders, no connection to it's future or descendants.

Just look, white people are already rioting and cutting each other over a package of bacon.

Question is, would this guy have made the too-old-you-must-die cut off.

Last edited:
Oprah once said that old people must die to end racism.
She didn't say if it was White, Black, Asian or Latino racist.
But we all know that Oprah believes that only White people can be racist.
So we know who she is talking about.
The Left's racism knows no bounds.
Only in America can you have a talentless black person get filthy rich merely sitting around talking on TV speak of racism. The problem of black racism is this:
  • When a White person sees another White person driving a better car, with a better job making more money, they see it the result of hard work and ambition.
  • When a Black person sees a White person driving a better car, with a better job making more money, they see it the result of racism.

We know of one fat no talent college flunk out who made millions peddling race.

Rush Limbaugh.

Still is with his cancer afflicted slob ass. Thank the lord for underlying conditions in an emerging pandemic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh boy, the libtards that post on here aren't going to like this thread, especially our buddy IM2!

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Have you people no inner compass?

The celebrity following is pathetic. Really.

Don versus Oprah?

How lost can one eternally lucky top of the food chain American humanish wannabe bluesman be?

YOur pretense that Oprah is not a powerful figure is retarded.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling, but you have failed.

Oh boy, the libtards that post on here aren't going to like this thread, especially our buddy IM2!

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Don versus Oprah?

How lost can one eternally lucky top of the food chain American humanish wannabe bluesman be?

You people give your power away so easily. Oprah keeping you down?

• Thanks
Who cares what Oprah has said in the past, at this moment in time?

Seems like it is simply a diversion for what we are up against RIGHT NOW...meant to divide our country further, than to unite us in a time of crisis.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Unity? After you fucktards have been calling US the most vile names you can get away with forever?

FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU.

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Don versus Oprah?

The fact that you felt a need to lie about what I said, indicates that you are afraid of me.

Nobody gives a shit what Oprah says, does or thinks except idiots, morons and dumbasses.

Yeah, the Dem big tent. It is powerful and dangerous. I know what you mean.

So voting Republican can't get-r-done for you? I know that's what all you partisanshitheads do. You believe in bullshit, you pick one of these ostensibly oppositional parties which really aren't oppositional at all, and then you whine because the phony oppositional party you pledged yourself to can't get it done because of that "other" party you did not choose won't let them?

No wonder america is in the shape it's in.

• Thanks

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Don versus Oprah?

The fact that you felt a need to lie about what I said, indicates that you are afraid of me.

Sure, like you're afraid of Oprah and dems?

• Thanks
Nobody gives a shit what Oprah says, does or thinks except idiots, morons and dumbasses.

So voting Republican can't get-r-done for you? I know that's what all you partisanshitheads do. You believe in bullshit, you pick one of these ostensibly oppositional parties which really aren't oppositional at all, and then you whine because the phony oppositional party you pledged yourself to can't get it done because of that "other" party you did not choose won't let them?

Tell you what, try insulting people more. That will get them to be more supportive of your alternative, when you get around to offering it.

That is because, you are smart.

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Don versus Oprah?

I fear the danger of policies that the dems want to inflict on US. Oprah would be one potential player to be part of the dem leadership. As such I do not "fear" her as an individual, as much as I do as part of a larger force, a powerful force with the potential of messing up my life and the lives of people I care about.

Tell you what, try insulting people more. That will get them to be more supportive of your alternative, when you get around to offering it.

First we must stop the Oprah.

• Funny

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Don versus Oprah?

I fear the danger of policies that the dems want to inflict on US. Oprah would be one potential player to be part of the dem leadership. As such I do not "fear" her as an individual, as much as I do as part of a larger force, a powerful force with the potential of messing up my life and the lives of people I care about.

As long as you have half the nation to blame for everything, isn't that what really matters? Your poor life. And the poor lives of those you care about. You live in fear, how admirable.

Seems every lost american sod believes in a system that simply does not work. Even in the midst of an historical emerging pandemic, they cling to what brought them to this state affairs. Party on as they say, beware the black woman.

• Funny

Why? She has as much right to try for the dem candidacy as any of the Washington beltway hacks that the dnc would pick instead.

She's half right. Old people do need to die, but not to end racism. Just to end old people. Old people suck. :eusa_snooty:
Then we need to kill all the young people so they can't become old people. How old are you again?

• Thanks

Why? She has as much right to try for the dem candidacy as any of the Washington beltway hacks that the dnc would pick instead.

Why? Your fears, you spoke to them above, remember? You're afraid.

America is mesmerized by shallow celebrities, we have one in the oval office as we type. It is The Reality America Show after all. And we don't pick just a celebrity for president, that's so old school, now we select a celebrity family to run the nation, or not as it turned out here.

• Thanks

You guys follow Oprah?

Why?

Don versus Oprah?

As long as you have half the nation to blame for everything, isn't that what really matters? Your poor life. And the poor lives of those you care about. You live in fear, how admirable.

Seems every lost american sod believes in a system that simply does not work. Even in the midst of an historical emerging pandemic, they cling to what brought them to this state affairs. Party on as they say, beware the black woman.

Hey, I voted for Trump in the primaries, because I could see the failures of the GOP.

And please don't bore me with Wace Baiting.

Why? Your fears, you spoke to them above, remember? You're afraid.

America is mesmerized by shallow celebrities, we have one in the oval office as we type. It is The Reality America Show after all. And we don't pick just a celebrity for president, that's so old school, now we select a celebrity family to run the nation, or not as it turned out here.

1. My fears of what the dems have in store for us, is not a reason for Oprah to not run. You put those two together without any connection between the two. My fears mean I won't vote for her, but that is no reason for her to not try.

2. Trump got a listen due to his name recognition. But his ideas were judged on their merits and found good by the republican voters. And he won, despite his background. There is nothing wrong with that.

3. The nepotism is a valid complaint. But he was still the best of the available choices, imo.

Forum List

Back