Is Obamacare a good or bad thing?

It started off as a bad thing. Now it's a terrible thing, headed towards becoming a super mega disaster thing. But hey everyone is "covered" YAY! As long as you have $5000 dollars laying around to pay your deductible.

Not to mention $6,300 to pay your up front premiums.

It's a fucking mess.

So you got the cheapest plan on the marketplace. Serves you right!!

There were much less expensive plans before Obamadon'tcare showed up.

And spare the whole junk plan meme. I had a plan like that for someone else and it was fine for what I needed.

It's total bullshit.

BS, if shows how cheap you are. You bought a plan that had a high deductible because it was the cheapest!!

It fit my needs....and other market needs.

Obama care took those off the market and made health insurance unaffordable for many.

You might have a plan that you paid a fucking fortune for that still has a high deductible.

Moron.

Not for people under 30 they could have bought a cat plan and now ones over 30 that prove they can afford nothing else can buy a cat plan. You really don't know shit about obamacare or health insurance in general for that matter.

It started off as a bad thing. Now it's a terrible thing, headed towards becoming a super mega disaster thing. But hey everyone is "covered" YAY! As long as you have $5000 dollars laying around to pay your deductible.

Not to mention $6,300 to pay your up front premiums.

It's a fucking mess.

So you got the cheapest plan on the marketplace. Serves you right!!

There were much less expensive plans before Obamadon'tcare showed up.

And spare the whole junk plan meme. I had a plan like that for someone else and it was fine for what I needed.

It's total bullshit.

BS, if shows how cheap you are. You bought a plan that had a high deductible because it was the cheapest!!

It fit my needs....and other market needs.

Obama care took those off the market and made health insurance unaffordable for many.

You might have a plan that you paid a fucking fortune for that still has a high deductible.

Moron.

if it fits my need you say,

well you can have a MI , CVA or accident in the next few mins, so tell me again how it fits your needs?

The ACA was the best thing since Medicare and Medicaid.

Forum List

Back