Is Obama registered with Selective Service?

Obama served.

images

Obama served.

images

hahaha..^^^If THIS photo is not CONCRETE EVIDENCE of Obama as a practicing Muslim, I don't know what is...lol

Even if Oblama was or is a practicing Islam, since Muslim is not a religion. It would not matter, this nation believes in freedom of religion and the constitution does not allow a candidate of the office of president to have a religious test to become a president.

Obama served.

images

hahaha..^^^If THIS photo is not CONCRETE EVIDENCE of Obama as a practicing Muslim, I don't know what is...lol

Even if Oblama was or is a practicing Islam, since Muslim is not a religion. It would not matter, this nation believes in freedom of religion and the constitution does not allow a candidate of the office of president to have a religious test to become a president.

It matters because he LIED and claimed outta his own burnt gums filthy mouth that he was a Christian. Which hampers his credibility leaps and bounds.

Makes you wonder what else he's been lying about. (Economy, His B.C.,etc..)

:clap2:

With all the wars that have gone down in the past 20-25 years, you'd think Barack Obama would have served in at least one right? He's young enough.

Or is he just another dodger like Bush and Clinton?

Last edited:
With all the wars that have gone down in the past 20-25 years, you'd think Barack Obama would have served in at least one right? He's young enough.

Or is he just another dodger like Bush and Clinton?

LOL

Willard hid out in France

Hey idiot, there has to be a draft before anyone can be a "dodger."

He would have had to have registered at the time of his 18th birthday. I'm a chick, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think college entrance, grants, and loans are withheld if one does not register.

As for the Social Security card, where was he living when he applied for it?

These days babies need them, but back in the day one usually didn't have to bother with the things until they were adults. I got mine at 17, when I got my first "real" job.

He would have had to have registered at the time of his 18th birthday. I'm a chick, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think college entrance, grants, and loans are withheld if one does not register.

As for the Social Security card, where was he living when he applied for it?

These days babies need them, but back in the day one usually didn't have to bother with the things until they were adults. I got mine at 17, when I got my first "real" job.

You got most of it right.
Below is a more detailed description

The Military Draft has never ended. It is currently in an inactive status.

Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register for the military draft.

Failure to register is a violation of Federal Law. Conviction for such a violation may result in imprisonment for up to five years and/or a fine of not more than $250,000.

You can expect to be denied a driver's license in the following states/territories:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Virgin Islands, and the District of Columbia;
You may become ineligible for federal benefits for life:
DISQUALIFICATION FOR STUDENT FINANCIAL AID Men, born after December 31, 1959, who aren't registered for the draft won't qualify for Federal student loans or grant programs. This includes Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), Direct Stafford Loans/Plus Loans, National Direct Student Loans, and College Work Study.
DISQUALIFICATION FOR CITIZENSHIP The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) makes registration for the draft a condition for U.S. citizenship if the man first arrived in the U.S. before his 26th birthday.
DISQUALIFICATION FOR FEDERAL JOB TRAINING The Workforce Investment Act (WIA) offers programs that can train young men seeking vocational employment or enhancing their career. This program is only open to those men who register for the draft. Only men born after December 31, 1959, are required to show proof of registration.
DISQUALIFICATION FOR FEDERAL JOBS A man must be registered for the draft to be eligible for jobs in the Executive Branch of the Federal government and the U.S. Postal Service. Proof of registration is required only for men born after December 31, 1959.

Forum List

Back