Is Obama pushing for a Constitutional Crisis?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Are the Democrats and Obama pushing for a Constitutional crisis with all of threatened EO's in bypassing Congress simply because the House isn't caving to them on all issues?

Nope, and neither are the GOP nor the Dems.

But the freaky wing nuts out on the reactionary far right are, not realizing their futures homes, if they got violent against the government, would be either six feet deep or six feet wide.

Last edited:
Chicken little syndrome, the pundits have been pumping the paranoia for a week now and Turkey-lurkey is getting jittery.

No.

The notion is nonsense and ignorant partisan hyperbole.

As with acts of Congress, EOs are subject to judicial review, and are presumed to be Constitutional until such time as a Federal court rules otherwise.

Consequently, you and other partisan rightists are at liberty to file suit if you believe the president has acted in an un-Constitutional manner.

And all parties involved will abide by the decisions of the court, hence no ‘Constitutional crisis.’

No.

As with acts of Congress, EOs are subject to judicial review, and are presumed to be Constitutional until such time as a Federal court rules otherwise.

Consequently, you and other partisan rightists are at liberty to file suit if you believe the president has acted in an un-Constitutional manner.

And all parties involved will abide by the decisions of the court, hence no ‘Constitutional crisis.’

Why are you lying, just being a tax payer does not give you standing to challenge anything the government does. So much for the first amendment.

I find it remarkable that these Obama followers are so steeped in their sycophantic worship of this guy that they are actually comfortable with a president who blatantly oversteps his Constitutional authority with the stroke of a pen. This with the attitude of "fuck 'em. If they don't like it, let them sue me. Meanwhile what I say goes and they can eat shit. I am the president of the United States, God dammit. And that means I can do whatever the hell I want."

No.

Why are you lying, just being a tax payer does not give you standing to challenge anything the government does. So much for the first amendment.

Challenge the government all you want. Just don't sound like you are simple while you are doing it: e.g., the OP

It's nice to see that Obama is 'growing a pair' so the middle-class stop getting fucked by the right.

What also would be nice is recalling all of the off-shore monies and make off-shoring illegal.

It's nice to see that Obama is 'growing a pair' so the middle-class stop getting fucked by the right.

What also would be nice is recalling all of the off-shore monies and make off-shoring illegal.

I doubt they will ever happen; too much money on both sides of the aisle.

No.

Challenge the government all you want. Just don't sound like you are simple while you are doing it: e.g., the OP

WHAT? Can you provide an English interpretation?

Are the Democrats and Obama pushing for a Constitutional crisis with all of threatened EO's in bypassing Congress simply because the House isn't caving to them on all issues?

Only people who don't understand our Constitution or got their "education" from Glenn Beck would think that.

Only people who don't understand our Constitution or got their "education" from Glenn Beck would think that.

:rofl:

true story

What the hell is HE going to do? Issue symbolic Executive Orders?
Recalling money? Huh?...The President has no such power.
Off shoring? Define "off shoring".....

Forum List

Back