Is Obama A Marked Boy?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Ohio man accused of plotting Capitol attack says would have shot Obama
WASHINGTON Sat Mar 7, 2015 12:01am EST

(Reuters) - Yo, an Ohio man claiming sympathy with Islamic State militants and charged with plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol said in a television interview that he would have shot President Barack Obama in the head.

Christopher Cornell, 20, told Cincinnati's FOX 19 WXIX TV that if he had not been arrested by FBI agents in January, he would have carried out an alleged plot to plant pipe bombs on the Capitol and at the Israeli Embassy.
Ohio man accused of plotting Capitol attack says would have shot Obama Reuters

Obama-cry-baby21.jpg

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Ignorant, racist, completely misguided and ill-informed ... Gee, he would fit right in on this board.

(Reuters) - Yo, an Ohio man claiming sympathy with Islamic State militants and charged with plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol said in a television interview that he would have shot President Barack Obama in the head.

Christopher Cornell, 20, told Cincinnati's FOX 19 WXIX TV that if he had not been arrested by FBI agents in January, he would have carried out an alleged plot to plant pipe bombs on the Capitol and at the Israeli Embassy.

View attachment 37527
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Welcome to my Ignore List.

And fuck you.

Ignorant, racist, completely misguided and ill-informed ... Gee, he would fit right in on this board.
Who said they were going to seize the White House and behead Obama, ISIS, or KKK?

White supremacist slime have made a gazillion threats against the president.
Linky Luddly?

Roadrunner

You're kidding, right?

No, I suppose you're not.

Start here.

Who said they were going to seize the White House and behead Obama, ISIS, or KKK?

Linky Luddly?

Roadrunner

You're kidding, right?

Start here.
Define gazillion first, ya fuckin' diot.

Linky Luddly?

Roadrunner

You're kidding, right?

Start here.

You couldn't count that high but the link I posted showed 12,000,000.

Roadrunner, You're a stupid person who hides behind childish insults and foul language. Since you cannot converse like an adult, I'm through with you - except to continue to point out your stupidity.

Linky Luddly?

Roadrunner

You're kidding, right?

Start here.

Roadrunner, You're a stupid person who hides behind childish insults and foul language. Since you cannot converse like an adult, I'm through with you - except to continue to point out your stupidity.
So says the Board Liar.

Linky Luddly?

Roadrunner

You're kidding, right?

Start here.

So says the Board Liar.

And, right on cue, he hides behind childish name calling.

Obedient, aren't you.

:lmao:

View attachment 37527
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Welcome to my Ignore List.

And fuck you.

Yo, :crybaby:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

New Topics

Forum List

Back