Is NRA Still Donating Big $$$ to Trump?

Not giving to Trump campaign like they did before?
So far it looks like no one has a clue. It's over and they're broke or both?
I... I'm not sure why I would care if the NRA was giving money to Trump. Or... Biden... Honestly they should be giving money to Biden considering it's lefties that are causing the huge spike in gun sales. ( Lefties, not Democrats... I haven't given up on Democrats yet, but you all need disavow this kind of shit instead of support it. Block party summer of love... *sighs* )

I... I'm not sure why I would care if the NRA was giving money to Trump. Or... Biden... Honestly they should be giving money to Biden considering it's lefties that are causing the huge spike in gun sales. ( Lefties, not Democrats... I haven't given up on Democrats yet, but you all need disavow this kind of shit instead of support it. Block party summer of love... *sighs* )
If you give to the NRA that money either went into Wayne's pocket or Trump's. Is that still happening was the question.

If you give to the NRA that money either went into Wayne's pocket or Trump's. Is that still happening was the question.
Oh hell... I didn't even know you could give them money outside of membership. Well... I guess you could, I don't know why you couldn't... Never really thought about it.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to give this month.
After Biden's address from the basement I renewed my NRA membership right away.

I am going to shop for my first Gun in response to the increasing leftist hostility to the Republic.
I remember when I got my first gun. It was a touching moment. It was a birthday present.

Does this mean I should donate to GOA instead, would that make you feel better?

Well...

Here's my view. Take it or leave it.

In the 1990s, I remember a reporter interviewing the NYC police Union, which came out in total support for Bill Clinton in 1996.

The reporter asked the head of Union if he was supporting Bill Clinton because of his support of the police, or because he was tough on crime, or because he believed Bill Clinton was good for the country.

Leading the interviewee was always a favorite tactic of the left-wing media.

But the Union boss was hilarious. Because he apparently missed the memo from Winston Churchill that the truth has to be protected by a body guard of lies, and just said the truth.

He said directly, no we're supporting him because he's pro union. Not crime, not police officer, not good of the nation... because he was good for the Union Boss.

You know what the difference is between the Union and the NRA? One you can't avoid giving money to if you are police officer, and one protects a right that is specifically listed in the Constitution this nation was founded on.

I do love the irony that not even 20 years ago, Democrats were pro police unions, and the Police Union was a huge financial backer of Democrats.

Reminds me of the a man telling the story of how his grand parents were backers of Stalin right up to the day they were put into a show trial during the purges, and executed.

So my point here is this...

When we give money to the NRA, they use it for many purposes, and one of those is protecting our 2nd Amendment rights. So if the NRA has determined that Democrats would threaten those rights, and Trump would not, then I'm for them using THEIR money, as they see fit.

Democrats do this all the time, and they use money people have no choice but to give through compulsion. NRA is getting money from law abiding US citizens, who made the decision to support their cause.

As do I, by the way.

Either ways is good. BOTH are honorable worthwhile contributions. Too bad the NRA is not at all the evil organization you braindead idiots have been programmed to think. They are about as American as George Washington.

Oh hell... I didn't even know you could give them money outside of membership. Well... I guess you could, I don't know why you couldn't... Never really thought about it.
You can make any donation you want anytime, anyhow. You can even put them in your will. I have.

Trump isn't exactly a pro-gun politician.
Andy's under a delusion.

Of course that's all true. Yes, the NRA is supporting Trump, and because of that, I think Trump has leaned more for the 2nd Amendment than otherwise. Because the NRA represents the views of millions on millions of voters. Which is why they support the NRA.

Which.... is exactly why I support the NRA.

But Trump himself isn't exactly pro-gun. He's actually suggested gun bans in the past.

You know what the difference is between the Union and the NRA? One you can't avoid giving money to if you are police officer, and one protects a right that is specifically listed in the Constitution this nation was founded on.
Well said

Trump isn't exactly a pro-gun politician.
Andy's under a delusion.

Of course that's all true. Yes, the NRA is supporting Trump, and because of that, I think Trump has leaned more for the 2nd Amendment than otherwise. Because the NRA represents the views of millions on millions of voters. Which is why they support the NRA.

Which.... is exactly why I support the NRA.

But Trump himself isn't exactly pro-gun. He's actually suggested gun bans in the past.

We ain't concerned about the past. When I was a kid, I hated broccoli, liquor and football. Now I love 'em. People change. Trump's past opposition was mainly in support of bans on "assault weapons." Like most people, he didn't understand that there are no assault weapons (unless you have a federal stamp). Nothing you buy in a gun store (AR-15, etc.) is an assault weapon.

Forum List

Back