Is now the time for a ‘Nationalist’ party to emerge?

august_landmesser_2.jpg

I am the one not saluting you future Nazis.
Before Hitler took over Germany completely, there were a lot of elite jews, some in that audience, that not only supported Hitler, but was okay with Hitler attacking poor jews. It wasn't until he turned on their ass's that they began to see the light....the same is happening with the Cuban community in our country.....these people were so down with Trump...THAT WAS UNTIL HE STARTED FUCKING WITH THEY MONEY....up until then, they could give a rats ass about the virus, how he treated minorities, etc.... You fuck with america's money, ie FaceBook boycotts by corps....and everything changes. The only reason you can't change white trash mf's...cause the only thing these piss poor hooch drinking mf's got IS THEIR WHITE SKIN!!

I'm pretty sure that's the repubs now. Look how well it has worked out. HUGE debt, riots, recession, total shutdown. No thanks. It's all garbage.
Every single republican, since Reagan, has never left a sound economy, not ever. But when you have a base that comprise solely of uneducated, woe is me, white trash that thrive on fear and racism fed to them on a daily bases.....you see this unyielding support for a party who time and time again, do nothing but destroy economies and cater to the rich.
The economies of the rich Republicans seem to grow on the backs of misery.

Ah, when all else fails, the right turns to totalitarianism. Sure. You go ahead and form that party. Then we'll know exactly who is who. :)
cause we know dems dont like the competition,,,

and repubes are left wing not right and is why you would think that,,,

Sorry. No bullshit allowed. You don't get to spout any revisionist history. Republicans are right wing. They've been that way since the 60's. Made even worse by the fact they sold their platform out to the religious right in the early 80's. Then along comes Newt and his Republican Revolution and things go from bad to worse...ending in the abortion we have now.

It's always the right wing that turns to statism when they don't get their way. Stack the courts with conservative judges, pass legislation at the state level restricting people's individual right to choice, and berate anyone that doesn't agree with them.
You righties are the biggest fascists I've seen rise in my lifetime...there, I used an "ist". :)
nothing revisionist about it,,,its what the founders created,,,

left wing is fascist to communist and right wing is libertarian to anarchist,,,

youre using the european scale not american scale,,,
Then who are the moderates?

Ah, when all else fails, the right turns to totalitarianism. Sure. You go ahead and form that party. Then we'll know exactly who is who. :)

Sorry. No bullshit allowed. You don't get to spout any revisionist history. Republicans are right wing. They've been that way since the 60's. Made even worse by the fact they sold their platform out to the religious right in the early 80's. Then along comes Newt and his Republican Revolution and things go from bad to worse...ending in the abortion we have now.

It's always the right wing that turns to statism when they don't get their way. Stack the courts with conservative judges, pass legislation at the state level restricting people's individual right to choice, and berate anyone that doesn't agree with them.
You righties are the biggest fascists I've seen rise in my lifetime...there, I used an "ist". :)

constitutionalist,,,

constitutionalist,,,
They seem to be missing in the govt.

constitutionalist,,,
They seem to be missing in the govt.
not missing just drowned out by the two left wing partys,,,

which proves my point,,,

august_landmesser_2.jpg

That would be Me with regard to BLM AND the pandemic.

But you are saluting the nazi craziness today.
I only salute myself because I believe in myself. Anymore projections of ignorance about what nationalism is and why we don't need more of it?
The ONLY ignorance being projected here is yours. Any more made-up terms you want to throw around?

The republican party thanks to Trump has now shown the world their true colors of racism, bias, bigotry and ignorance. And no amount of lies, re visitations or apologies when this is all over, will change who they are and what they've always been.

The republican party thanks to Trump has now shown the world their true colors of racism, bias, bigotry and ignorance. And no amount of lies, re visitations or apologies when this is all over, will change who they are and what they've always been.
The ONLY racism, bigotry, and ignorance being shown in this era is by the left.

The ONLY racism, bigotry, and ignorance being shown in this era is by the left.
LOLOL....says the race riot white fuck....get a life, find some pussy and shut up

august_landmesser_2.jpg

And I am not the one saluting you dirty Stalinists.
I'm more into Trosky..Yet you are violating TOS by being off topic.......Nationalism is already alive and well in the US not Stalinism....But you knew that because you want nationalism to the degree of building ovens for those that don't agree..
Funny. Dirty filthy Dems have been calling all Trump supporters "Nazis" since day one. Yet who has been ACTING like Nazis? Blacks and white punks wearing black hoodies and masks. Truth is ,Regular Americans love this country. Filthy Commies want to tear it down.

A party committed to adhering to ALL guidelines within our founding documents, a party committed to appease patriotic CORE Americans ONLY.
NO, not white Americans only....Americans wise enough to know how and why we became to be the greatest nation on the planet, Americans whom embrace the ‘American Way’...Americans whom would never want to deviate from the American Way.

What in the heck is a "core American"? We're all pretty "core" and there are over 320 million of us. Who deviate from the American Way"? Who gets to judge?

A party committed to adhering to ALL guidelines within our founding documents, a party committed to appease patriotic CORE Americans ONLY.
NO, not white Americans only....Americans wise enough to know how and why we became to be the greatest nation on the planet, Americans whom embrace the ‘American Way’...Americans whom would never want to deviate from the American Way.

What in the heck is a "core American"? We're all pretty "core" and there are over 320 million of us. Who deviate from the American Way"? Who gets to judge?

Core Americans are not confused by who / what a core American is....Weird huh?

Its so sad, that the only people out here wanting this race war, are white pussy deprived white men.....who can't stand to see some pretty white blonde with a black man, who then takes all their frustrations out on some random negro minding his own business. SINCE WHEN DID JERKING OFF BECOME BORING FOR YOU NUTS?

Pretty white blonde?
WTF does that have to do with the OP?
Let’s be honest, you really only inherit our discarded filthy, fat disgusting rejects with severe daddy issues.
e9a8c202ad7820a233db316741e412af--kids-funny-stuff.jpg

I expect some kind of blanket white nationalist organization will emerge after republicans have to disavow Trump and shun the deplorables. Probably not an actual party, more of a secretly funded lobbying group like the NRA.
If so, that party will be just like you only on the other side. I am sorry. But you can only have good men and women working as your slaves for so long. They do the more important stuff.

Ok. Help me out. What is the American way? Faithful fidelity to the Constitution? I doubt it. The people calling themselves Real Americans hate many sections. Especially the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth amendments. The self described Real Americans like to say if you have done nothing wrong you should have nothing to hide.

So what is the American Way? Not these useless platitudes. Specifics. The Colonials listed specific grievances when they signed the Declaration of Independence. The Founders listed individual rights in the Amendments. Thou Shall Not. But we did anyway. Because. America.

So what is the American Way?

Forum List

Back