Is neg rep just another form of whining?

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
"Your post annoyed me! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

It seems like that is the subtext of every neg rep I've received.

I bet when you neg rep, an overwhelming sense of power rushes through your entire body and actually numbs you for a second, followed by a euphoric sensation of pins and needles.

I bet when you neg rep, an overwhelming sense of power rushes through your entire body and actually numbs you for a second, followed by a euphoric sensation of pins and needles.
Hmmmmn! Sounds exciting!! Maybe I should try it!!

It's been mentioned before.

Neg repping is like screaming at someone...when you can't talk from strength.
I know. This topic comes up every 10 days or so. I just thought I had a new take on it.

But payback could be construed as whining too.

Payback neg rep from me is not whining.

It is an EPIC Mentos Coke Bottle Rocket FAIL.

117359d1248608578-animated-gif-thread-mentos_rocket.gif

You give it, you get it.

Some poster got mad at me for something, and made a big deal about giving me some negative rep in the thread. I was laughing so hard, it was like a bully on the school yard taking his marbles and going home because he lost!

Actually, I don't know what a positive rep is, let alone a negative one. Can someone tell me?

Could somebody be so kind as to neg rep Toxi for me? I'll be forever obliged.

Some poster got mad at me for something, and made a big deal about giving me some negative rep in the thread. I was laughing so hard, it was like a bully on the school yard taking his marbles and going home because he lost!

Actually, I don't know what a positive rep is, let alone a negative one. Can someone tell me?

Click on the "thumbs-up-down" icon top right corner of any post and check out the work-pane that opens up.

Forum List

Back