Is Nate Silver a witch since he predicted the future?

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Can he float?

holy+grail+4.jpg

Maybe next time they won't fucking deny his skills.

God damn, dealing with the fucking cock sure conservatives on these forums when faced with overwhelming defeat from Nate Silver... and ATTACKING HIS DATA, was annoying.

Dude didn't have an angle. He wasn't playing games. He has a fucking formula and it works for him.

So... I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

Nate uses past performance to weigh the various pollsters, and then determines a regression curve to predict based on trends. He certainly nailed it once again.

I haven't heard any of the yahoos hype up unskewed.com tonight.

God damn, dealing with the fucking cock sure conservatives on these forums when faced with overwhelming defeat from Nate Silver... and ATTACKING HIS DATA, was annoying.

Dude didn't have an angle. He wasn't playing games. He has a fucking formula and it works for him.

Lucky for us, they're the ones who have to live with their stupidity.

Lucky for us, they're the ones who have to live with their stupidity.

I was cocksure for a long time, based entirely on Nate Silver's numbers. They were cocksure based on fucking WHAT? SKEWED POLLS?

Yeah. Those skewed polls.

They should have been scared... but they weren't scared. Foolish confidence.

Last edited:
Nate uses past performance to weigh the various pollsters, and then determines a regression curve to predict based on trends. He certainly nailed it once again.

I haven't heard any of the yahoos hype up unskewed.com tonight.

I had forgotten about unskewed.com

Talk about living in an alternative universe.

Forum List

Back