Is my hands ruddy or tan?

Mortimer

Gold Member
1.And can hands be ruddy or is my hand just tan/brown?

2.Took pictures yesterday. The collared shirt, and the west are traditional austrian dress. My mum got very angry, she said Im pretending to be austrian, and that people will ridicule me, I said If someone laughs I will explain that Im not pretending to be a traditional austrian just like the shirt and west, and that I would wear japanese, somali, nigerian, or english and irish as well. Doesnt matter, I just wear what I like and that this is truly multicultural and cosmpolitan and unique individually style. That Im not like suppossed to be or everyone else. I heard sometimes term "alternative" and maybe Im that?

2.Took pictures yesterday. The collared shirt, and the west are traditional austrian dress. My mum got very angry, she said Im pretending to be austrian, and that people will ridicule me, I said If someone laughs I will explain that Im not pretending to be a traditional austrian just like the shirt and west, and that I would wear japanese, somali, nigerian, or english and irish as well. Doesnt matter, I just wear what I like and that this is truly multicultural and cosmpolitan and unique individually style. That Im not like suppossed to be or everyone else. I heard sometimes term "alternative" and maybe Im that?

1603860738779.png

I . . . think, we have found the source of your obsession about your identity. . . .
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Tell her if she keeps criticizing what you wear, how you look, how you talk, who you hang out with, how you act, etc. , you are going to start dressing like an American and move to N.Y.

Then, when you are an American, she will have something to really complain about.

:auiqs.jpg:

A nice fair light beige. ;)

I'd say they're ruddy, Mort. And very fine looking, at that. Nice hands, man!:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back