Is MSNBC even trying anymore, or have they just admitted they are 100% Democrats?

Well, where can a person go for impartial news? I pretty much only read Al Jazeera now, though I try to get news from all sources. Where are unbiased places? It is sad that we don't really seem to have any anymore.
I read, watch, and listen to news from across the spectrum. Though I avoid the far right and far left propagandist outlets such as MSNBC, OAN, Breitbart, Fox, CNN, Daily Caller, etc.

The Left loves to depict Fox and other conservative media outlets as biased - which they are - yet refuse to acknowledge the media they follow as having any bias whatsoever. MSNBC and CNN are just as biased for liberals as Fox is for conservatives.
I 100% agree.

I read, watch, and listen to news from across the spectrum. Though I avoid the far right and far left propagandist outlets such as MSNBC, OAN, Breitbart, Fox, CNN, Daily Caller, etc.

I also 100% agree with this. Yet you did not list any specific news outlets as a recommendation. That's what I'm looking for.

Well, where can a person go for impartial news? I pretty much only read Al Jazeera now,
You are seeking impartial news from al Jazeera? Don't make the mistake of confusing HONEST NEWS with balanced news. The world is not balanced, so don't expect any honest news agency to present a balanced or "impartial" view.

Where are unbiased places? It is sad that we don't really seem to have any anymore.
If you really want honest reporting that gives you the whole story and facts not reflected elsewhere, have you tried Real America's Voice? Runner up: OANN.

Typical of the Neo-GOP fascist Trumpybear has brought to America. Some asshole just making up lies from his cubical.

If that's not true, I guess it's your cult leader who lied, right?

Are you calling out Red Joe?

1642797340981.png

If that's not true, I guess it's your cult leader who lied, right?

Are you calling out Red Joe?

You made the claim about me, not the GOP's Demon Joe.

Joe can say what ever he wants. He is still the President while the Trumpybear is not.

Learn how to distinguish between opinions about the news and the news itself.

So you ignored my statement and replied with advice that had nothing to do with my post. Got it.... very helpful, but I'm sure it helps you feel smug.

So you ignored my statement and replied with advice that had nothing to do with my post. Got it.... very helpful, but I'm sure it helps you feel smug.

Hahahaha. They all report the same news, and if you can't distinguish between news and opinion designed for you to thinks it's news, then too bad. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back