Is Mitch McConnell Lying Or Is Ronna McDaniel Lying??

Nobody in America today believes in the superiority of white people more than black Democrats
Let's recap......I asked a simple question.....

What was it about Reonstruction policies that made "Confederates", "Democrats", "KKK", whatever you want to call them...what about Recostruction policies made them so angry??

Your answer was...

"Nobody in America today believes in the superiority of white people more than black Democrats"

That is a deflection...and in no way answers my question...

This is why I mock you morons.....

Democrat politicians are racist.
Cool...

Can you show me what anti-racist policies are being passed by Republicans to counter racist Democrat policies??

I assume you feel Social Security is racist since that was a racist Democrat policy.....as well as Medicare, the GI Bill, federal insured bank deposits (FDIC), Overtime pay, etc....

What are Republicans doing to fight back against these racist Democrat policies??

Cool...

Can you show me what anti-racist policies are being passed by Republicans to counter racist Democrat policies??

I assume you feel Social Security is racist since that was a racist Democrat policy.....as well as Medicare, the GI Bill, federal insured bank deposits (FDIC), Overtime pay, etc....

What are Republicans doing to fight back against these racist Democrat policies??
Cons want you to go to school.
Dems want you to collect welfare.
Kapish?

Whatever you say chief. You all seem to spend an exuberant amount of time and energy telling is the GOP is dead and MAGA is dead.
Unfortunately for the GOP, MAGA is not dead

Mitch is wondering how low his party will sink to pander to MAGA fantasies

Cons want you to go to school.
Dems want you to collect welfare.
Kapish?
If Conservatives want us to go to school

Why do Conservatives heavily attack public education and mock college educated folks as being "elites"

In fact, any type of field that requires expertise or scientific method gets attacked by Conservatives....

So I will ask you again....

WHAT ANTI-RACIST POLICIES are Conservatives putting forth to fight back against Overtime pay for example?? Since that is obviously racist, somehow...

If Conservatives want us to go to school

Why do Conservatives heavily attack public education and mock college educated folks as being "elites"

In fact, any type of field that requires expertise or scientific method gets attacked by Conservatives....

So I will ask you again....

WHAT ANTI-RACIST POLICIES are Conservatives putting forth to fight back against Overtime pay for example?? Since that is obviously racist, somehow...
Here’s concrete advice…
Raise your kid in a Republican school district and they will graduate from college with a viable degree.
All other discussion is bull crap.

Let's recap......I asked a simple question.....

What was it about Reonstruction policies that made "Confederates", "Democrats", "KKK", whatever you want to call them...what about Recostruction policies made them so angry??

Your answer was...

"Nobody in America today believes in the superiority of white people more than black Democrats"

That is a deflection...and in no way answers my question...

This is why I mock you morons.....
Why were there so many black republicans back then if they wanted to end it?

Why were there so many black republicans back then if they wanted to end it?
Because of the policies I mentioned that you keep avoiding...I can recap those policies if you like....

The Reconstruction policies consisted of the creation of the Freeman's Bureau...which paid reparations and other programs aimed at economic equity to freed blacks.......something that "Conservatives" at that time hated...and accused those "blacks" of being slaves on the Republican plantation.....who says that shit now?? Oh yea, Conservatives...same as it ever was...
racist-campaign-poster.jpg

Another policy was the Voting Rights Act -- the FEDERALLY ENFORCED VOTING RIGHTS ACT....it needed to be federally enforced because Conservative states were stopping black folks from voting..under the guise of "states rights"...which is why so many black republicans were being elected, campaigning on Reconstruction policies....

Policies that today would be called too radical and liberal and opposed by who?? Conservatives...

This is why history is so triggering to you morons...because yall keep being on the wrong side of it

Because of the policies I mentioned that you keep avoiding...I can recap those policies if you like....

The Reconstruction policies consisted of the creation of the Freeman's Bureau...which paid reparations and other programs aimed at economic equity to freed blacks.......something that "Conservatives" at that time hated...and accused those "blacks" of being slaves on the Republican plantation.....who says that shit now?? Oh yea, Conservatives...same as it ever was...
View attachment 599277

Another policy was the Voting Rights Act -- the FEDERALLY ENFORCED VOTING RIGHTS ACT....it needed to be federally enforced because Conservative states were stopping black folks from voting..under the guise of "states rights"...which is why so many black republicans were being elected, campaigning on Reconstruction policies....

Policies that today would be called too radical and liberal and opposed by who?? Conservatives...

This is why history is so triggering to you morons...because yall keep being on the wrong side of it
Do you know how NYS became Democrat?
They offered Blacks welfare to come up from the South.

Do you know how NYS became Democrat?
They offered Blacks welfare to come up from the South.
Do you know why so many in the top 1% vote Republican??

Because they are offered a bunch of corporate subsidies, tax loop holes, etc....or what MLK described as....

M_007mlk.1112 (14).jpg

Which is why Conservatives hated him so much.....

But that besides the point.....it funny that you think people voting for a party or candidate based on concessions they gain from that party or candidate is only bad if "those blacks" or those "poors" or those "gays" get stuff....

By the way, I noticed you DODGED everything else I said...but I would too if I was getting my ass kicked up and down the thread

Do you know why so many in the top 1% vote Republican??

Because they are offered a bunch of corporate subsidies, tax loop holes, etc....or what MLK described as....

View attachment 599281

Which is why Conservatives hated him so much.....

But that besides the point.....it funny that you think people voting for a party or candidate based on concessions they gain from that party or candidate is only bad if "those blacks" or those "poors" or those "gays" get stuff....

By the way, I noticed you DODGED everything else I said...but I would too if I was getting my ass kicked up and down the thread
I dodged all the bullshit.
I work in 3 Democrat school districts where the achievement is to get girls to cover their tits and not get pregnant.
The Blacks who live in the Republican school districts go to HOFSTRA and other universities.

I’m bored with the Black Oppressed bullshit.
Start your own businesses.

I dodged all the bullshit.
I work in 3 Democrat school districts where the achievement is to get girls to cover their tits and not get pregnant.
The Blacks who live in the Republican school districts go to HOFSTRA and other universities.

I’m bored with the Black Oppressed bullshit.
Start your own businesses.
Blacks do start their own businesses.....Not sure what that has to do with the topic, but ok....

When Trump campaigned on telling his voters that the system was rigged against them.......was that "oppressed bullshit"??

Why don't those people who think the "system is rigged against them" -- just start their own businesses and get over it??

In fact, Trump keeps on daily, whining about how everything is rigged against him, personally.....like bro, why didn't all of the businesses he started stop all of that oppression against him??

Blacks do start their own businesses.....Not sure what that has to do with the topic, but ok....

When Trump campaigned on telling his voters that the system was rigged against them.......was that "oppressed bullshit"??

Why don't those people who think the "system is rigged against them" -- just start their own businesses and get over it??

In fact, Trump keeps on daily, whining about how everything is rigged against him, personally.....like bro, why didn't all of the businesses he started stop all of that oppression against him??
No one in Congress has any plans to make anyone who is helpless become a success.
It’s up to you to become a success.

Forum List

Back