Is Mao Considered to be on the Left, or on the Right?

He's considered to be on the "up."

Authoritarian is up. Libertarian is down.

that piece of shit communist fuck motherfucker is all the way to the top of the authoritarian spectrum. We should never tolerate another human being like that motherfucker.

He is on the left by the way. But, left and right really doesn't matter that much when someone is such a fucking authoritarian.

In fact, anybody who even likes that guy in any way should be fucking executed.

And includes Barack Obama's communist ass.

State, aka explain why folks.

Try that for a change.

Thanks.

He's considered to be on the "up."

Authoritarian is up. Libertarian is down.

that piece of shit communist fuck motherfucker is all the way to the top of the authoritarian spectrum. We should never tolerate another human being like that motherfucker.

He is on the left by the way. But, left and right really doesn't matter that much when someone is such a fucking authoritarian.

In fact, anybody who even likes that guy in any way should be fucking executed.

And includes Barack Obama's communist ass.

Your absolutely right. Once one of them reaches extreme authoritarianism, there is not much difference between Left and Right. Its like asking what would you rather have? a pot of boiling water thrown in your face or a pot of boiling soup. Its all gonna hurt the same

Try that for a change.

Thanks.
Why?

Because he was a slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker, that's why he was a leftist.

Are you satisfied now?

Well I'm sure satisfied. Satisfied that you have no qualms about egocentric standards by which to judge other cultures that may have evolved completely differently. As if you "COMMIE! BOOGA BOOGA!" yelp somehow means the same thing everywhere. How naïve.

Try that for a change.

Thanks.
Why?

Because he was a slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker, that's why he was a leftist.

Are you satisfied now?

Well I'm sure satisfied. Satisfied that you have no qualms about egocentric standards by which to judge other cultures that may have evolved completely differently. As if you "COMMIE! BOOGA BOOGA!" yelp somehow means the same thing everywhere. How naïve.

Communist means communist.

Try that for a change.

Thanks.
Why?

Are you satisfied now?

Mao T. Tung was one of the 20th Century's most faithful practitioners of communism. Right up there with Stalin, Lenin and Castro. Remember the main driving force behind liberalism is the idea that Big Government can run your life better than you can.

Try that for a change.

Thanks.
Why?

Are you satisfied now?

And context means context.

How inconvenient.

Wasn't addressed to you in the first place, now was it. Unless you're confessing to using a sock.

Try that for a change.

Thanks.
Why?

Are you satisfied now?

How inconvenient.

Wasn't addressed to you in the first place, now was it. Unless you're confessing to using a sock.

I just felt compelled to respond after reading a post of yours elsewhere saying that the American usage of the term "liberal" has remained unchanged since 1776 and that we don't get to redefine meanings of words.

Try that for a change.

Thanks.
Why?

Are you satisfied now?

How inconvenient.

I just felt compelled to respond after reading a post of yours elsewhere saying that the American usage of the term "liberal" has remained unchanged since 1776 and that we don't get to redefine meanings of words.

That was indeed me.

--- And?

Forum List

Back