Is Leftism the most dynamic religion in the world?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Here is an argument that it is, more so than Christianity and Islam.

And here is an article explaining why it should be considered a religion.

There are two concepts that seem to be not only very prevalent among the Far left....but also defining.

1). Moral Narcissism - MUCH of what the left does is clear examples of this.

2). Mental Illness. - Due to Political correctness, the USA basically ended it's program of mass treating the mentall ill. Today they are the Social justice Warriors

There are two concepts that seem to be not only very prevalent among the Far left....but also defining.

1). Moral Narcissism - MUCH of what the left does is clear examples of this.

2). Mental Illness. - Due to Political correctness, the USA basically ended it's program of mass treating the mentall ill. Today they are the Social justice Warriors

I've always wondered what the difference was between evil, insanity, and stupidity. All 3 are enemies of God.

Here is my take.

Evil is when you appear to get away with benefiting from causing others harm.

Stupidity is when you try to get away with benefiting from doing others harm, but you fall short.

Insanity is when you cause yourself or others harm but have idea why.

I also wonder to what degree wickedness causes mental illness.

Good points

It also depends on your views on life. For example atheists would see things much differently than Christians.

For example, destroying anothers' life for personal gain might not at all bother some.

Last edited:

Right wingers merely practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) and are good at alleging they are not really like that afterward.

There is no reason to believe the Right Wing is any more morally serious than the left; they merely bear false witness about it better.

Right wingers merely practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) and are good at alleging they are not really like that afterward.

There is no reason to believe the Right Wing is any more morally serious than the left; they merely bear false witness about it better.

Yay! You found false Christians.

So what about the OP?

So what about the OP?

Prager is right wing, not left wing.

I guess what annoys me the most is the Left's infiltration into the church. My own pastor was proud of the fact that his granddaughter protested during the BLM protests, but at the same time, closed down church to reduce the possibility of Covid transmission.

Something is wrong with this picture.

And we have a Leftist Pope that proudly proclaims the evils of building walls while basically ignoring the genocide of abortion.

But it is no different than the church of old not condemning the Holocaust publically. To save the Papacy and their worldly treasures and their very lives, they just remained silent and went with the political tides like they are doing today.

It's all about politics and self preservation. And don't get me started on the child molestation within the church.

Just sickening how these Leftists have destroyed the church.

So what about the OP?

Right.

And?

It's not like we were all warned by God long ago

Ecclesiastes 10:2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

LMAO!

So what about the OP?

Right.

And?

It's not like we were all warned by God long ago

Ecclesiastes 10:2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

LMAO!

Resorting to the fewest fallacies is bearing the Truest Witness.

I guess what annoys me the most is the Left's infiltration into the church. My own pastor was proud of the fact that his granddaughter protested during the BLM protests, but at the same time, closed down church to reduce the possibility of Covid transmission.

Something is wrong with this picture.

And we have a Leftist Pope that proudly proclaims the evils of building walls while basically ignoring the genocide of abortion.

But it is no different than the church of old not condemning the Holocaust publically. To save the Papacy and their worldly treasures and their very lives, they just remained silent and went with the political tides like they are doing today.

It's all about politics and self preservation. And don't get me started on the child molestation within the church.

Just sickening how these Leftists have destroyed the church.
My own pastor ........ closed down church to reduce the possibility of Covid transmission.
- it was not your pastor that shut down your church it was mt high and their disgust with your evil ways.

Forum List

Back