CDZ Is Kentucky Southern?

Is Kentucky a Southern state?

• Total voters
Wild Turkey. Not yankees. Perhaps "undocumented immigrants' from the south
Huh?
As a Kentucky native, my family is from the southern part of the state and it is definitely southern. Most of my family moved north to Louisville which is a shit hole now due to the influx of minorities and illegals. Eastern Ky is a different story, as the mountain people have their own distinct dialect. mostly southerners, but a major liberal Yankee influx in Louisville and Lexington. The people from southern Illinois, Indiana and Ohio don't even talk the same.

Wild Turkey. Not yankees. Perhaps "undocumented immigrants' from the south
Huh?
As a Kentucky native, my family is from the southern part of the state and it is definitely southern. Most of my family moved north to Louisville which is a shit hole now due to the influx of minorities and illegals. Eastern Ky is a different story, as the mountain people have their own distinct dialect. mostly southerners, but a major liberal Yankee influx in Louisville and Lexington. The people from southern Illinois, Indiana and Ohio don't even talk the same.
^^^^^
Though I'm not from KY, I've been across the state enough to vouch for this assessment.

Wouldn't mind one bit to relocate to eastern KY.

Yes Southern KY is Southern. Lexington northward is less so and more like an extension of Ohio. I've either lived in Southwestern Ohio or the most Southern part of Kentucky my entire life.

Forum List

Back