Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
fbd398dbd0fa426a83c577514b10e024.png

Seems SaintMichaelDefendThem thinks Kat is a leftist. Care to vote on that?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Kat WISHES she were a Leftist! Then she could hang out with all us cool kids.

Unfortunately, she's a Southern Right-Winger. She's a product of her environment. But she's certainly no bitch, and I'd like to smack the shit out of the asshole who called her one.

Unfortunately, she's a Southern Right-Winger. She's a product of her environment. But she's certainly no bitch, and I'd like to smack the shit out of the asshole who called her one.

She's a class act :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

HT Thank you. Anyone that knows you knows that was a compliment from you. You amd I have managed to co-exist for many years now....and you are as left as I am right. Goes to show you one thing I guess. It's called respect.
I do respect you enough to feel you have the right to believe as you do, as much as I may have disagreed over the years.

Plus you're cute! :D

BTW, I think we all are products of our environment. But, no, I have thought, studied, a lot over the years...and that is where my conservative conclusions come from. And I am more conservative on some things than others.

Hilarious troll thread.
I don't see how the thread is a troll thread, given that he could have avoided the entire situation by checking literally any of Kat's other posts before making such an accusation. When a person chooses to commit to an action, they are accepting any and all consequences that result from that action. If he didn't want to be ridiculed, he should have been more careful with his posts, and admitted he was wrong when called on it. SMDT maximized how silly he looked by refusing to back down, despite all evidence against his claim. He brought it upon himself.

Hilarious troll thread.
I don't see how the thread is a troll thread, given that he could have avoided the entire situation by checking literally any of Kat's other posts before making such an accusation. When a person chooses to commit to an action, they are accepting any and all consequences that result from that action. If he didn't want to be ridiculed, he should have been more careful with his posts, and admitted he was wrong when called on it. SMDT maximized how silly he looked by refusing to back down, despite all evidence against his claim. He brought it upon himself.

It's not a troll thread. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back