Is Johnson City is the new Fredericksburg of Texas?

you go girl.
Another trolling comment by someone that does not contribute anything and I know you are not a biologist but seeing I have a penis mean I am not a woman or girl, and I will assume you are not either.

Now this thread is not about your ignorance on sexuality and it is about Texas and places to visit but as usual you don’t care because you are a troll that make false statements about someone like me supporting the threat of hanging Pence to supporting Insurrection, but again this thread is not about your stupidity and retardation and this about good eating places and places to visit in a State you have claimed to be racist and worthless, so please find another thread to troll and take Moonie with you…

Another trolling comment by someone that does not contribute anything and I know you are not a biologist but seeing I have a penis mean I am not a woman or girl, and I will assume you are not either.

Now this thread is not about your ignorance on sexuality and it is about Texas and places to visit but as usual you don’t care because you are a troll that make false statements about someone like me supporting the threat of hanging Pence to supporting Insurrection, but again this thread is not about your stupidity and retardation and this about good eating places and places to visit in a State you have claimed to be racist and worthless, so please find another thread to troll and take Moonie with you…

Okay.

I like Fredricksburg much better than Johnson City. I think if you asked 100 people, 90+ would say the same thing. The historic downtown is simply put....better.

You should look into Wimberly when you're there too.

You sound like you need a vacation in the worst way.

Okay.

I like Fredricksburg much better than Johnson City. I think if you asked 100 people, 90+ would say the same thing. The historic downtown is simply put....better.

You should look into Wimberly when you're there too.

You sound like you need a vacation in the worst way.
No, you are a troll and started to troll a thread based on your opinion of the poster and not on the article.

Take your opinion up with the writer of the article and make your argument they are wrong and let them discuss it with you.

Do you understand that?

I travel a lot around the State of Texas and will be leaving in a few hours to head to San Antonio but I wanted to share this article I found on Google about how Johnson City, Texas is now being considered the new Fredericksburg and if you enjoy Wine, Good Food and Coffee with a German and Texas mixed in then you might enjoy this read and maybe visit these areas in Texas:

Haven't heard that,interesting.
Pedernales Falls is cool place to visit. When it floods it's down right scary in the quantity of water and how fast it comes up.

1652551609754.png

1652551708150.png

1652551795144.png

Forum List

Back