Is joe biden racist?

If Trump had said the same exact thing he would’ve been impeached on January 20, 2017, 10 seconds after taking office

LMAO Biden just let loose with another racist remark... "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

LMAO I told you if Biden started talking again it would be hilarious :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LMAO Biden just let loose with another racist remark... "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

LMAO I told you if Biden started talking again it would be hilarious :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The geriatric fool is living in a 40+ year time capsule.
Hey-suss!

Hey-suss!

The liberal media is shitting their pants. lol We warned them about Biden.

Hey-suss!

Hopefully the liberal media has finally found a hill to die on!

Hey-suss!

Hopefully the liberal media has finally found a hill to die on!

That was a Biden attack ad gift to Trump. lol

Biden has the record for calling Blacks you people or those people. WTF, he didn't even cut Corn Pop any slack. He jumped ugly with him, insensitive bastard that he is

477qqv.jpg

Hillary is looking happy again. She realizes there is still a chance her phone might ring with a call from the dnc begging her to save the democrats...music to her ears. Even ole bubba will get happy over that...means he will get a lot more personal freedom with her out of the house.

He talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

He is a racist homo , sexist anti women Perevt liar gfraebdg and an agrogant ass like Obama, no brains with a thirst for banging wowen like Birbrain Allison Camaratta on CNN new day but she bangs boys like Jerry Nadler queers all

Holy shit!

“By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”

Holy shit!

“By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”
That is probably his worst one yet. I'll add an extra holy. Holy, holy shit!

He talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

He's a democrat and therefore cannot be racist and You still ain't black
#BLAXIT

biden.jpg

Forum List

Back