Is joe biden racist?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
He talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

He is 100% racist and he proves it over and over.

Just recall what he said about Obama...

Biden is a senile old racist white guy.....fucking amazing he is the Dim nominee. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes Senile Joe is a racist:rolleyes:

ql-0001-biden.jpg
:rolleyes:

He's a democrat and therefore cannot be racist and You still ain't black

He suits the Demonicrats just fine. They're racist and project their racism on conservatives and white people.

The party of slavery only changed tactics. It's important to them you differentiate differences based on race as opposed character.

you see, when he made that compliment about Obama, what he was saying, is that Obama was the first black man in history who could pronounce the word "Ask" properly

Racist and a finger rapist...all rolled into one....he is a blackmailer a self appointed tough guy....and a plagiarist.....he lies and now he can't remember a thing....really dems?...this is your guy?...why?.....please enlighten me.....why Joe?.....he is a worse candidate than the Hildabeast.....so WTF?......

Racist and a finger rapist...all rolled into one....he is a blackmailer a self appointed tough guy....and a plagiarist.....he lies and now he can't remember a thing....really dems?...this is your guy?...why?.....please enlighten me.....why Joe?.....he is a worse candidate than the Hildabeast.....so WTF?......

That Tara Reade story came and went fast, didn’t it?

what happened to #metoo?

More liberal hypocrisy on display. They are such scum.

Yes. Biden is actually racist. He doesn't think he is because he doesn't actually hate blacks. But he's completely prejudice in that he thinks blacks are all the same, they aren't like whites

You aint black if you don't vote for him is so telling of his attitude to blacks.

So was his comment that Obama is a clean black

Come on man, are you a black cocaine addict?

What he said is incredible, I don’t know what’s going on with him but it was a very insulting statement he made

say it ain't so Joe, there you again

Forum List

Back